Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Brendon and Grace are starting their life together.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-01-08 - Updated: 2009-01-09 - 1170 words

0Unrated
**************************************
**************************************

‘Hi, I have reservations for Urie.’ Grace said as she checked in at the desk after a 25 hour long plane ride filled with screaming children, annoying teenagers, and rude business men. It was one am in Bora Bora and both Brendon and Grace were on edge from the trip.

‘Grace and Brendon? The honeymooners?’

‘Yes.’ Grace smiled. She was glad to be on solid ground and finally be spending the next ten days, alone with her new husband.

‘Alright ma’am, I need you to sign right here. Your bungalow is number 19. It’s at the very far end on the west side. If you need anything just give us a call and we’ll bring it right out to you. There is a room service menu in your room and the kitchen is open twenty four hours.’

‘Thank you.’ Grace smiled taking her two room keys from the girl.

‘Enjoy your stay and congratulations on getting married.’

‘Thank you so much.’ Grace said as she turned around to meet Brendon’s tired gaze. ‘Ready?’

‘So ready.’ He said. Brendon took her hand as they started out of the lobby towards their room. Grace laid her head on his shoulder while he kissed the top of her head while they walked along the board walk towards their room.

‘Oh Brendon.’ Grace smiled as she walked into the room. The room was beautifully decorated with candles on every surface. The room was also sprinkled with pink, white, and red rose petals as there was soft “mood” music playing in the background.

‘How cheesy.’ Brendon chuckled before he walked into the bathroom. Sitting on the counter was a note.

‘This is so sweet.’ Grace said as she followed him into the bathroom to find a bath was drawn with bubbles sprinkled with rose petals as well as more candles burning.

There’s a note.’ Brendon said picking up to read.

‘Who is it from?’ Grace asked wrapping her arms around his waist.

‘It’s from Ryan and Holly.

“Brendon and Grace,

This will be the most amazing, most passionate night of your lives filled with passionate love making, so we figured we’d help get the night started off right from all the way in Las Vegas. We recommend the bath first, after a long flight, it will give you an energy boost for the hours of hot sex we know you two will be having. Enjoy your honeymoon and we will see you when you two get back. Congratulations and we love you.
Love,
Ryan, Holly, and Adelyn
P.S. We told Addie that you were on a quest for the Easter bunny, so if she asks you guys a lot of questions about when your baby is going to come you know where it came from. Enjoy! “


‘So a bath huh?’ Brendon asked.

‘Yeah.’ Grace smiled as she walked back out of the room to sit down on the bed in her pretty sundress while she watched him undress.

‘What are you waiting for?’ he asked as he stood in his yellow boxer briefs.

‘Well I was hoping that my amazing, sexy, new husband could undress me, you know since he didn’t get to do it last night.’ She hinted.

‘I would love nothing more.’ Brendon walked over and stood in front of her giving her a gentle kiss before getting down on one knee and lifting her foot up to remove her shoes as he did so he kissed her ankles before picking up her other foot. ‘You have such great legs.’ he slid his hands up the length of her legs before grabbing her hands and lifting her up before he bunched the bottom of her dress up in his hands raising it up over her torso and her head dropping it to the floor next to the bed leaving her in a pair of white cheeky panties with Mrs. Brendon Urie. written on the front and a white and pink bra.

‘Did you see what my panties say?’ she whispered.

‘I didn’t even notice they have writing on them.’ He dropped her bra onto the dress next to them as he kissed her neck and felt her up as he did so.

‘Yeah.’ She giggled. He took a step back and looked at her while he ran his eyes down the length of her body stopping at her white panties to look at the writing.

‘Those are sexy.’ Grace took Brendon’s hand and led him into the bathroom. She shut off the lights letting the candles flicker and light up the room. Brendon pushed down her panties watching as they dropped to the floor holding her hand as she stepped into the large bathtub before he got in and sat behind her.

‘I never thought this day would come.’ Grace said as she turned her head. Brendon kissed her.

‘What, that we would be sitting in a bubble bath together on our honeymoon?’

‘That and that I could be so in love with someone.’

‘I know it’s kind of crazy.’ Brendon said smoothing bubbles around her chest before running his hand up and down her leg, ‘To be honest, I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to sit in this bathtub with you naked in front of me with out having a serious problem.’

‘Not too long; I just want you to hold me for a few minutes before you ravage me.’

‘That, I will gladly do.’ Brendon wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck gently, ‘I can’t wait to grow old together, to have babies together, to go back home and Mr. and Mrs. Urie.’

‘Okay, I’m done.’ Grace said as she stood up in front of Brendon as a smirk formed on his face.

‘I thought you wanted to sit in here for a little while?’

‘Well…I changed my mind! I want you to make me yours.’ Grace said stepping out of the bathtub and walking over to the shower to rinse the bubbly soap off.

Brendon carried Grace into the bedroom as she kissed his lips softly. He slowly set her down at the head of the bed under the blankets before crawling in beside her. Brendon rolled over and laid on top of her before brushing some curls out from in front of her face. ‘How was I blessed with such a beautiful woman?’ he asked, ‘I don’t know what I did to deserve you.’ Brendon gave her an innocent kiss that quickly turned from innocence to pure want. Brendon ran his callused hands down her smooth, shimmery skin.

‘Are you ready?’ he whispered with his forehead resting on hers.

‘Uh huh.’ She whispered back pressing her lips to his. Brendon gently slid into her feeling as if it were the first time they had ever made love. Brendon’s thrusts became faster as her facial expressions made him hotter.

It was going to be one hell of a night….
Sign up to rate and review this story