Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

The honeymooners

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Chapter two of the honeymoon phase

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-08 - Updated: 2009-01-09 - 1475 words

0Unrated
**************************************

‘Morning.’ Brendon whispered kissing the top of her head around 10:45 the next morning.

‘Hi.’ She smiled kissing him gently, ‘What time is it?’

‘Almost eleven.’ Brendon said as his stomach starting to grumble. Grace chuckled.

‘Let’s get a shower and order some breakfast, yeah?’

‘Alright.’ Brendon threw the covers back to the bed as he and Grace slid out of bed.

Grace brushed her teeth as Brendon got the shower ready. ‘Showers ready.’

Grace walked out of the bathroom and got her bathroom bag and his shampoo so he didn’t use hers. Grace stepped into the shower and let the hot water run over her body. She stood under the faucet letting it soak her hair while Brendon watched in amazement of her body. He walked over and pushed her against the wall latching his mouth onto hers while running his rough hands over her breast.

‘We didn’t get any cleaner in that shower.’ Grace mumbled as she used her hair dryer on her hair.

‘You had fun.’ Brendon smirked as his wet hair fell into his face.

‘Never said I didn’t.’

‘So what do you feel like for breakfast?’ Brendon asked as they walked down the board walk.

‘I’m in the mood for some fruit and yogurt.’

‘Alright then that’s what we’re having.’ Brendon bent down and kissed her sweetly.

Grace and Brendon stepped into the restaurant at the hotel. It was basically just a deck with a covering Grace loved it. Grace and Brendon stood waiting to be seated as another couple came and stood behind him. Grace held Brendon’s hand and laid her head on his shoulder.

‘Cute bag.’ The girl commented towards Grace’s chocolate brown leather Prada bag.

‘Thanks.’ Grace smiled.

‘I’m Rebecca.’ She said holding out her hand.

‘Grace.’

‘It’s nice to meet you, this is my husband Daniel.’ She said as Brendon came back to reality from his space out and began to pay attention.

‘Nice to meet you,’ Grace said shaking his hand, ‘this is Brendon.’

‘Would you two like to eat with us?’ Rebecca asked.

‘Sure.’ Grace smiled being polite. Brendon was a little reluctant but he went along with it.

‘So are you guys here for vacation or what?’ Daniel asked while Brendon looked at a menu.

‘We’re actually on our honeymoon, we got in yesterday afternoon. We’ve been married two days.’ Grace smiled looking adoringly at Brendon. He smiled and kissed her gently.

‘Wow, so are we. We’ve been here a couple of days though.’ Grace smiled taking in her appearance. Her hair was blonde but not a pretty blonde color; it was bleached out and looked almost fried. She had layers of make up on and her lips had one too many collagen injections. Her boobs were three sizes too big for her and every part of her was disproportional to her head. Grace looked from Rebecca to her husband Daniel. He looked to be about five sizes bigger than Brendon. His arms alone were the bigger than Brendon’s legs. He had a shaved head and his head was a lot smaller than his body. At that point, Grace became thankful for having such a scrawny little husband.

‘So what do you guys have planned for the day?’ Daniel asked Brendon.

‘I don’t think we’ve decided yet, we got in yesterday and we’ve been a little jet lagged ever since so we have really thought about it.’

‘I think we’re going to go down to the beach and just hang out.’ Grace said.

‘The beach is beautiful.’ Rebecca said. Grace gave a genuine smile as the waiter brought them orange juice and water taking their order for breakfast.

‘So Brendon, how often do you work out?’ Daniel said.

Brendon wanted to laugh but thought it best not to, ‘Uh when I get up to walk from the living room to the fridge.’ Brendon joked.

‘You don’t work out?’

‘No, I’m not a big gym fan. I just never got into it.’

‘I could help ya out man.’

‘I think I’m good where I am. Thanks though.’

‘Well if you change your mind, I’ve got some stuff that will definitely help you bulk up.’ Brendon nodded as the waiter brought Grace and Brendon’s fruit out and set it down along with Rebecca and Daniel’s breakfast.

‘This is huge, baby do you want some of this?’ Grace asked referring to her fruit and yogurt.

‘Sure.’ Brendon said letting her feed him some of her bananas.

‘So where are you guys from?’ Rebecca asked.

‘Las Vegas.’ Brendon said.

‘Oh wow, we’re from Miami, big difference.’

‘Grace I love your sundress.’ Rebecca commented.

‘Oh thank you.’ Grace smiled soothing out the baby pink and white striped spaghetti strap sundress with an a-line skirt that fell just 2 inches above her knee. Her white metallic peep-toe 1 ¾ inch wedge shoes with buckles on the front with weaved designs on each side of the shoes completed the outfit Holly had designed based on Grace’s style.

‘It looks like a Holly Chase design.’ Rebecca commented.

‘It is a Holly Chase design.’ Grace said excitedly.

‘I love her.’

‘I do too. She’s married to my best friend.’

‘No way, you know her?’

‘Yeah her husband is in Brendon’s band. We’re the god parents of her baby girl.’

‘I’m so jealous. I bet you wear all of her clothes.’

‘I’m like her Barbie doll.’ Grace laughed.

‘I would love to be her Barbie doll.’ The rest of breakfast was spent with Grace and Rebecca talking about Holly’s designs while Brendon and Daniel listened.

‘It was nice to meet you two.’ Grace said as the four of them got up to go to their respected activities.

‘Yeah you too; maybe we’ll run into you guys again.’ Rebecca said. Brendon and Grace walked out of the restaurant and started back to their room.

‘They were weird.’ Brendon said as he laid down on his back across the bed. Grace rolled her eyes, slipping off her shoes and straddling his hips.

‘Why because that guys arms were as big around as you are?’ she laughed.

‘Exactly.’ Brendon chuckled lifting her dress up and letting his hands rest on her hips.

‘They were nice.’

‘She was kinda fake.’

‘This is true.’ Grace said as she felt Brendon pulling on the waist band of her panties.

‘I’ll never understand how you have such a high libido.’

‘It’s because I have such a sexy wife.’

‘Well this sexy wife wants to go to the beach.’

‘Can’t we have sex first?’

‘No because then you’ll want to have sex after too and I want to show you my sexy new swim suit I got.’

‘A hot bikini?’

‘It’s not a bikini.’

‘What?!’

‘Holly designed it. I think you’re going to like it.’ Grace said getting up and walking over to her suitcase.

‘Holly and I are going to have to have a talk about the clothes she designs for you.’

‘Shut up, I don’t think Holly has ever let you down.’

‘This is true. I think Holly is the reason my libido is so high, remind me to thank her when we get home.’

‘I’ll be right back.’

‘You’re changing in the bathroom?’ Brendon whined.

‘Yeah.’

‘Baby,’ Brendon began walking to stand in the door way of the bathroom, ‘we’re married; we’ve had sex so many times I lost count. It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked.’

‘I want to surprise you. Get out.’ She laughed. Brendon sighed and shut the door changing into his board shorts as he waited.

‘Ready?’ Grace yelled from behind the door.

‘Yeah.’ Brendon sighed. Grace walked in, in a black one piece halter swim suit with a risqué plunging neckline and shirred open back. ‘Oh wow.’ He said sitting in front of her. ‘I love it. It’s so sexy. And has easy access.’ He chuckled pulling her over and down on top of him on the bed. Brendon’s hands found their way down to her bare sides where he tickled causing her to fall into a fit of giggles.

‘Brendon!’ she yelled in the middle of laughter while he straddled her hips tickling her, ‘Stop.’

‘Tell me you love me.’ He laughed.

‘I love you.’

‘How much.’

‘A lot, I love you a lot.’

‘That’s not enough. How much do you love me?’

‘I love you with my whole heart.’ She laughed.

‘Good, I love you that much too.’ He said leaning down kissing her with enough passion to spread around the world.

It was official; Brendon Urie was the happiest man in the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story