Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

The honeymooners from hell.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Another day spent on a honeymoon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-19 - Updated: 2009-01-19 - 1459 words

0Unrated

**************************************

Grace laughed as Brendon flopped around in the water. He would jump over the waves and try to land on his feet only to fall under the next second by another wave. He was having fun and that’s all that mattered to her.

‘Grace!’ she heard someone yell. Grace propped herself up on her elbows and looked towards the sound to find Rebecca and Daniel walking towards her. She waved and smiled before looking back out at Brendon who looked to be pulling his shorts back up.

‘Hey.’ Grace smiled as Rebecca sat down next to her.

‘How are you?’

‘Great, how about yourself?’

‘Good. Cute suit.’

‘Thanks.’

‘Another Holly Chase design I’m assuming.’

‘Of course.’ Grace smiled laughing at Brendon again, ‘Oh my gosh.’ Grace laughed as Brendon swung his shorts around his head before attempting to put them back on.

‘He’s a funny man.’

‘He’s pretty goofy.’ Grace laughed as Brendon got out of the water running towards her only to fall completely on top of her soaking her black suit while he kissed her lips passionately. Grace laughed as he rolled off her and onto his own towel.

‘Hey guys.’ Brendon smiled.

‘Hey.’ Rebecca smiled as Daniel sat next to her lathering on tanning lotion.

‘Babe, you need some sunscreen. You’re going to get burnt.’ Brendon handed Grace the bottle of sunscreen and a towel so she could dry off his back before putting on his lotion.

‘So Grace is that suit out on Holly’s line?

‘I don’t think so. The clothes that I wear of Holly’s are usually just brainstorms of hers. She usually comes out with something else like it a few months after I wear it. The dress that I wore earlier was a brainstorm of hers. She changed it a little bit and then put it out. I’m pretty sure this suit is just a brain storm. She’s changing a couple of things there will probably be something similar out like it in a few seasons.’

‘I’ll have to look for it. It makes you small boobs look great, I’m sure it’ll do wonders for my implants.’ Brendon glared over at her from behind his sunglasses. He likes Grace’s boobs, they were the perfect size.

‘Maybe.’ Grace said looking over at Brendon. Grace tucked some hair behind her ears.

‘JESUS!’ Rebecca said jerking Grace’s hand closer to her, ‘Is that your engagement ring?’ Grace looked down at the pink diamond Harry Winston and smiled remembering the night Brendon asked her to marry him.

‘Yeah.’ She smiled.

‘It’s huge.’

‘Yeah, I know.’ Grace sighed falling in love with her ring one more time.

‘Brendon how much did that rock cost you?’

Brendon looked at Grace before looking back at Rebecca, ‘Cost wasn’t really an object. Grace deserves the best so that’s what she got.’ Brendon said sitting up and giving Grace a sweet open mouthed kiss.

‘Well you know you could have bought a really pretty ring for probably an eighth of what that cost you and donated the rest of the money. That’s ridiculous.’ Rebecca snapped.

‘We donate plenty of money, I got the ring that Grace deserved that’s all there is to it.’

Grace was beginning not to like Rebecca and kind of felt like Daniel was always looking at her. ‘Beary, I feel like I’m frying.’ Grace said hoping that he would get the hint that she was ready to get away from them.

‘You wanna go back to the room?’ he asked. She nodded. He stood up and picked up her bag tossing the sun lotion back in and picking up their towels draping them around his neck as he took her hand pulling her up out of the sand.

‘We’ll see you guys later.’ Grace smiled towards Rebecca and Daniel as she and Brendon started back up to the room. Grace chuckled as she slipped off her flip flops inside the door while Brendon hung their towels on the railing of their balcony.

‘What are you chuckling at?’ he asked walking back in but leaving the doors open, ‘I have a funny feeling about that couple. We’ve spent more time with them then we have each other.’

‘I know.’ Brendon laughed.

‘Can we just spend the night hulled up in here? Order some room service, maybe some champagne, cuddle in the hammock and watch the sunset?’

‘That sounds amazing.’ Brendon smiled as his lips barely touched Grace’s over and over again.

‘Can we just stay here forever? I would be totally okay with that. We could move Holly, Ryan, and Adelyn out here and live happily ever after together.’ Grace asked lying in Brendon’s arms as they watched the sunset. The young couple had spent the evening feeding each other sushi in between lovely kisses and was now laying in their personal hammock on their deck watching the sunset over the ocean. They were in complete heaven.

‘That’s fine with me; we’d have to have Jon and Spence too. I can’t go that long with out those two.’

‘If this is what our life will be filled with we should have gotten married a long time ago.’

‘This is what our life is going to be pure happiness. We’ll go home, get settled in, practice for a baby for a while and then have a baby and everything will be perfect.’

‘I can’t wait for the day I find out we’re pregnant. I’m going to be so happy.’

‘Me too.’ Brendon smiled kissing her cheek. Brendon and Grace sat outside in a perfect silence for a while longer before turning around and kissing Brendon beginning a mild make out session.

‘Did you hear that?’ Grace asked parting from the kiss mid-kiss. She chuckled softly at the look on Brendon’s face, with his lips puckered up with his eyes closed.

‘What was it?’

‘It sounded like someone screaming.’ Grace said just as she heard it again. Brendon started laughing as they listened, ‘what is it?’

‘Grace baby someone is having sex.’ Brendon laughed.

‘EW! That’s gross. We can hear them.’ Grace exclaimed.

‘Honey it’s the couple we met today.’

‘What?!’

‘Yeah it’s Rebecca and Daniel.’

‘Okay this isn’t so romantic anymore.’ Grace said climbing out of the hammock and walking into the room. Brendon chuckled as he followed her in shutting the doors behind him. Grace was sitting on the edge of the bed with one leg crossed over the other as she was still wearing her swim suit.

‘You look so sexy in that.’ Brendon sat down next to her and picked up her left hand admiring her rings.

‘Another Holly choice, I told you she’s never let you down.’

‘I know.’ Brendon mumbled leaning over and kissing her softly pushing her back onto the bed.

Brendon let the beads of sweat drip from his forehead as he pinned Grace’s arms above her head while kissing her gently as he increased his motions inside her. Hearing her moaning his name just made him harder as he made love to his beautiful angelic wife.

‘Hey guys.’ Rebecca said as she walked into her room. Grace screamed covering herself up with the blanket as Brendon hit to the floor on the other side of the bed.

‘Are we interrupting?’ Daniel asked eyeing Grace.

‘We just came over to see what you guys were up too, if you wanted to hang out.’ Rebecca said as Brendon strategically put on a pair of boxers and basketball shorts.

‘It’s the second night we’ve been married.’ Brendon said standing up as Grace held the covers over herself as she tried to move further away from Daniel.

‘So you guys don’t want to hang out?’ Rebecca asked.

‘No. You got your chance to make love to your husband now it’s my turn. Get out.’ Grace said surprising everyone including Brendon.

‘Alright well we’ll see you tomorrow.’ Rebecca smiled as she and Daniel walked out of the room. Brendon walked over and locked the door.

‘’You’ve got to be kidding me.’ Grace shouted, ‘Are we interrupting something?’ she mocked.

‘Calm down baby.’

‘Calm down? You want me to calm down? What the fuck?’ Brendon gave her a look of surprise, Grace rarely swore like that.

‘The door is locked; the only person you’re going to have to deal with tonight is me okay.’ Brendon said soothing some hair out of her face.

‘It better be.’ She threatened pulling him down into a hard kiss, pulling him down onto the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story