Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Going On

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Greg and Morgan set up for a date tonight. But, Robyn has a little surprise for him as well. Reviews=More chapters! So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-10 - Updated: 2009-01-10 - 723 words - Complete

0Unrated
Going On:

Nobody knows where Rose is this morning. We all tried calling her on her phone, but she's not picking up. I'm worried about her. But, Vanessa seems to be smiling about something.

"Nessa," I said to her at last. "Is there something you want to share with me?" She turned to me smiling.

"I have a guess where Rosie is!" she said. My eyes grew big quickly.

"Where?!?" I asked. "Where?!?" She looked at me smiling.

"Out with Panda!" Nessa whispered to me. My eyes grew big in surprise.

"Really?!?" I asked. She nodded at me. A smile came across my face.

"Oh!" I said. Vanessa giggled at me. I just sat down smiling. Rosie and Petey! Oooo!!!! Suddenly, I missed Morgan. I looked around the office. Good, no one is watching now. I slowly pulled out my cell phone. I dialed up the phone. I waited for the ringing. My heart raced in joy. Come on! Pick up! Pick up!

"Hello?" a woman's voice asked on the phone. I became excited.

"Morgan?" I asked.

"Yes," my girl said. I was really happy now.

"Morgan!" I whispered in joy.

"Greg?" she asked.

"Yes, yes!" I said.

"I missed you so much!" she said.

"Me too," I echoed back. "Me too."

"I have fun last night!" Morgan said.

"So did I!" I said. "You doing anything tonight?"

"No," Morgan. "Why?" I smirked to myself.

"Oh," I said. "Just thought I would come and 'entertain' you tonight!" My love squealed over the phone. I had to hold it away so that I could still hear. I smiled to myself.

"I don't have to ask you if that is okay with you," I said. "You are down with it!"

"Oh yes!" she said. "Seven sound good?"

"Yeah!" I said.

"Okay, Morgan said back cheerfully.

"Right then," I said. "Your place or mine?" I thought about this for a moment. Both places were not that great. My place had Robyn and her place had her mother/my boss. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. So what could I do? Choose the lesser of the two evils, I guess. Well, here goes.

"My place," I said at last. There was a pause on the phone.

"Is she going to be here?" Morgan asked. I looked around again.

"No," I said hopefully.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Positive!" I replied. There was another pause on the other line. Please let her accept this! I was sweating on the other line pretty badly. Something told me this was going sour quickly. I hoped that it wouldn't.

"Okay then," Morgan said. "I'll see you there." I relaxed at her words.

"Great!" I said. "I'll see you then."

"Okay," my love said. "Bye."

"Bye," I said. Then, we hung up. Whew! That was neat and clean! Well, almost. I heard someone snort over my head. I slowly looked up. Robyn was looking down glaring at me. I felt myself getting sick just by looking at her.

"Planning a statutory rape night?" she asked me sharply. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Morgan is nineteen!" I reminded her again.

"Whatever," Robyn said. "You'll be happy to know that I'll out with some old friends tonight. So, she better be gone by the time I get back!" Then, she sank back into her cubicle and got back to work. I sat there in shock. Did I just hear her right? She's... actually getting off my back tonight? Oh wow! I don't believe it! I don't know what to say! I quickly recovered from my happy shock. Right, need to get back to work. So, I got started on my article for the latest issue for Beach Radio Magazine. I was really happy inside. I have a date tonight! I have a date tonight! I have a date tonight! I was pretty much like this for the rest of the day. It looks like I was right to choose my place for tonight after all! Now if only I could get Robyn to quit making such snarky comments about Morgan and I and get my girl's mother/my boss to accept us. And then, everything would be all good! Can't wait about that now, though. I have a date tonight, baby!

And I'm Sure They'll Have a Place for You Too
Sign up to rate and review this story