Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

A Fine Romance

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Keisha and Paul go on a secret date together. Rose begins to suspect something about her aunt. More reviews=More chaps!!! So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-15 - Updated: 2009-01-15 - 1033 words - Complete

0Unrated
A Fine Romance:

Paul and I are really close now. He's now become my boyfriend. My friends all know about him. (The only people who don't know are my niece and nephew. I'm not ready to tell them yet. It's still too early.) Yes, Paul and I date. Oh, don't act so surprised! People over forty can go on dates too! Anyway, Paul took me to the movies again. This is our fourteenth date now. Paul is a really charming man. It's a shame we don't get to see each other often. But, he's busy and so am I. So, we make the most of what little time that we have. Today was one of those rare times that we had time to ourselves.

The movie was very nice today. It was an old classic that had been digitally restored. The Vintage Palace was one of the first movie theaters that played only old films that had been restored to high quality sound and picture. I'm surprised about the details of the pictures. It makes me miss the good old days. Those were great times then. My life was much easier then. Anyway, back to my date. After the movie, Paul took me out to the park where we had lunch there. I felt like I was back in high school again. During lunch, my boyfriend and I got to know each other even more.

"So, do you have any kids?" I asked him.

"No," he said. "You?" I nodded.

"I have one daughter," I replied. "But she's grown up and gone away. She has a daughter of her own."

"So you're all by yourself?" Paul asked.

"Oh no," I said. "My niece, Rose, and my nephew, Davis, both live me. It's like having children in my house again."

"I see," my love said. Then, he kissed me on the cheek. I felt my face get really red. My heart was pounding now. I thought that I was going to faint.

"Keisha?" Paul asked me. "You alright? Can I get you anything?" I quickly returned to Earth.

"No," I said. "I'll be fine. Can I just get something to drink please?" Paul smiled at me kindly.

"Sure," he said to me. Then, he pulled out a bottle of water from the cooler and handed it to me. I opened it up and drank up. I breathed out when I was finished. Paul looked at me smiling.

"You okay?" he asked me. I nodded at him quickly. My love kept his smile at me.

"Good," he said. Then, he lightly tapped me on the cheek. I smiled back at him.Damn! I've been married for twenty years and I still act shy around men when they flirt with me!

"Hey Keisha," Paul spoke up again. I looked up at him right away.

"Hm?" I asked him. He lightly took me by my hands. Oh wow! I had no idea his hands were so strong and warm! I felt my face getting hot again. My heart was pounding like crazy now. Damn there it goes again!

"You want to go for a walk?" Paul asked me.

"Yes!" I yelped out. "I mean, yes!" My love smiled at me kindly.

"Okay then," he said. "Let's go." Then, we got up from the picnic table we were sitting at and took a nice walk around the park. I was in Heaven for the rest of the day. Oh it was the best! I hadn't had this much first since my first date with my husband. I just felt giddy all over. Afterwards, Paul walked me home like a gentleman. He is just so good to me. It's a pity that we had to cut the date short because he had to go back to work. Oh well, there's always next Saturday. (He's free then. I can't wait!) When I made it to the door, I turned around to him.

"Thanks for the date!" I said. Paul just smiled and nodded at me.

"You're welcome," he said. Then, he came up to the stairs with me and kissed me on the lips. I was happily surprised. Oh wow! I wasn't expecting all of this! I like it! I kissed him back happily. It had been a while since I kissed anyone on the lips. So, I was pretty much over the moon for this! We stayed like that for five minutes. Then we slowly parted. Damn! It's over already? I was hoping it would've lasted a little longer. Oh well, maybe next time! Paul smiled at me like a gentleman.

"Well Kiki," he said to me. "Have a good evening!"

"You too," my love said. "Bye."

"Bye!" I said back. Then, Paul walked away. I watched him leave in bliss. I felt like I was in high school all over again. When he was gone I unlocked my door and went inside. Sadly, my joy was interrupted when I heard someone clear their throat at me. I whipped around to see Rose sitting on the couch staring at me. She was dressed in her usual lounge house wear eating some chocolate ice cream with the TV on mute. She had her feet on a pillow that she had placed on the coffee table. (I don't allow anyone to have their feet on the coffee table.) A little smirk was across her face. I looked at her in suspicion.

"What are you doing here now?" I asked her. "Should you be at work?" Rose just smiled at me as she knew a little secret and shook her head at me.

"No," she said. "I took the day off. But enough about me. Where were you today? When I got home, you weren't here at all." I really felt like a kid now. There was only one way to get out this. I lied!

"Just out," I said. "Why?" Rose just shrugged at me.

"No reason!" she said.

"Right..." I said not believing her at all. Then, I went up stairs to my room. Whew! That was a close one! Sorry Rosie, but I just can't tell you the truth just yet.

How it Be I Can Taste You Now?
Sign up to rate and review this story