Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Disco Lies

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura is in a bad mood because of Adam's new girlfriend and everyone has a date except her. Her mom isn't helping either! More Reviews=More Chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 1196 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disco Lies:

Damn Rose for doing Pete! Damn Duncan for sleeping with Katherine. Damn Greg for nailing Morgan. Damn Noriko with her little boyfriend! Damn Miranda and Tommy for their sappy romance. Damn Robyn for her toying with Patrick like her little bitch! Damn everyone that has a lover right now! Especially Adam and Carmen! I get dumped by Jiro and he has a new slut girlfriend on his arm in seconds! It makes me so angry! I was pissed out at work all day. People talking to me didn't help either.

"Hey Sakura!" Garry said to me. "What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing!" I hissed.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Are you positive?" Garry asked.

"GO AWAY!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked up at me surprised. I looked around at all of them.

"WHAT?!?" I barked. The crew just went back to what they were all doing. Garry looked at me nervously.

"Okay..." he said. Then, he walked away. I glared at him crossly. I went back to work as if nothing happened. Not my fault he got in my way! He should have just left me alone! I know, I know. Katherine is going to chew me out later. But, I don't care right now! I'm going to have my pity party and like it!

I practically avoided everybody for the rest of the day. I was pissed at Rose, Adam, and Carmen. Rose for not showing up to work because she was out with Pete we all knew. Adam and Carmen... well I would repeating myself. Anyway, I went home early. I know, I know. Katherine will chew me out, but I'll take my chances. I don't really care right now!

I stayed in my room for most of the evening. I didn't even feel like going out tonight. I just wanted to be deep in my pity party all day long. But sadly, that plan was going to be change right away. I got a knock on my door. I sat up and rolled my eyes.

"Go away!" I called.

"It's over me, Sakura-chan!" an old woman's voice called out. I rolled my eyes again.

"What mom?" I asked almost hissing.

"I just want to talk!" she called. I rolled my eyes again. I don't have time for this crap! She always picks the wrong times to chat with me! I can't stand that woman sometimes! But, I decided to humor her anyway.

"Fine," I said aloud. "Come in!" The door opened wide. I looked and saw my mom. She was a tiny woman. She always had been so small. The woman is shorter than my dad and I. Short and perky, that's what she is. My mom walked over to me slowly.

"Sakura-chan," she said. "What's the matter?" I looked away getting annoyed again.

"Nothing," I mumbled. That never works with this lady! She never does believe me. My mom is just nosy like that! That's her worst feature. She sat down on the bed with me. I didn't turn to her. I began to try and ignore her. This usually works on her. Not tonight, buddy! She lightly put her hand upon my shoulder. I really tried to ignore her now. I don't know what's up with this woman tonight. Doesn't she know when to quit? Please go away! Sadly, she didn't. That woman wouldn't quit tonight!

"Is it man trouble?" she asked like a gossiping teenage. I gritted my teeth annoyed./Go away, lady!/ I heard giggling behind me. Oh great! That's going to encourage her!

"It is!" she squeaked. "Go on! Tell me more!" I didn't answer her. She began to hug on me closely. I was slowly losing it. I was beginning to shake all over. I hate when she gets to me like that. She's really working my nerve...

I whipped around to her instantly.

"Fine!" I barked. "Jiro and I broke up yesterday!" Maybe that will get rid of her. But no! She just had to keep on. My mom hugged me again. I looked out of the corner of my eye at her. She was... smiling. The woman was actually smiling at me. Oh crap! She's plotting something now! It was time to look out now. Another crazy scheme was going to come out of her mouth. Mom looked up at me innocently.

"Mom," I said to her in suspicion. "What are you plotting now?" She looked up at me smiling brightly.

"Don't be sad," she said to me. "It wouldn't work between you and Jiro. Your relationship was a long distance one." I looked at her as she was crazy.

"But you and dad are married and he works all the way back in Japan!" I corrected her.

"That's different!" she said. "We're married and we have an understanding!" I rolled my eyes again. Whatever! It's still the same thing. My mom let go of me and sat up smiling.

"That's good that you and Jiro broke up," she said. "Because now you can start over again!" I looked at her blankly again.

"What?" I asked her in slight shock. Mom shrugged at me innocently.

"You know," she said. "Find another man. Date again. Get with that nice friend of yours. What's his name again? Oh yes, Adam!" I looked up at her pale-faced and mortified. This is the other feature I hate about her. She always tries to hook me up with my friends. Adam in particular! I looked like I was going to throw up again.

"Ewww!" I yelled out. Mom looked at me innocently.

"What?" she asked me sweetly. I kept staring at her like I was going to throw up.

"We're just friends!" I called out.

"So were your father and I!" she pointed out.

"Will you stop comparing me to you?" I snapped. "I'm not you! And besides, he has a girlfriend already!" Mom looked at me intrigued.

"Really now?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said bitterly. "She's prettier than me! Her name is Carmen Torres. She's a DJ at a popular nightclub and she just looks like a Latina skank!" Then, mom did and said the strangest thing. She smiled at me in mischief and hugged me. I was suddenly getting quite worried.

"Mom," I said to her. "What are you doing?" She turned to me smiling and lightly let go of me again.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan," she said. "This Carmen will be gone before you know and you'll have Adam all to yourself." Usually, I would look at her in disgust again for statements like that. But tonight, I was smiling at that one.

"You really think so?" I asked her unconvinced. It all sounded too good to be true. Mom put her hand on my shoulder.

"Of course!" she said. I kept my smile at her.

"Right..." I said. Mom's smile warmed up even more.

"Great!" she said. "I'll go make dinner now." I smiled and nodded at her. Then, mom climbed off of my bed and left my room. I just smiled to myself softly. Somehow, I hope she is right. About the breaking up part, of course.

Come On and Kick Me
Sign up to rate and review this story