Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Galang

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Duncan pays Rose a little visit that evening. Only, something seems to have changed about her... Reviews=More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-01-21 - Updated: 2009-01-21 - 708 words - Complete

0Unrated
Galang:

I came over to Rose's house after work. I rang the door bell.

"It's open, Duncan!" she called to me from inside. I opened the door and walked inside. I found Rose sitting on the couch in the living room. She was dressed in her usual lounge house wear eating some chocolate ice cream with the TV on mute. She had her feet on a pillow that she had placed on the coffee table. She was smirking at me. I looked at her oddly. Rosie looked as if whatever she did with Pete this morning, she was still enjoying it.

"Where have you been all morning?" he asked. She just smiled at me.

"Out," Rose replied.

"Out where?" I asked.

"Here, there," she said. I eyed her concerned. Then, a few details caught my eye.

"Rosie," I said to her. "Are you drunk?" She turned to me smirking again.

"I'm awake, aren't I?" she asked.

"Are those hickeys on your neck?" I asked her in more surprise. Rose kept her smile as she rubbed her neck on the right.

"Why yes they are!" she called. Rosie chuckled a bit. "Fun times," she said to herself. I looked at her in slight suspicion. Suddenly, I was intrigued. I wanted to hear more about this wild morning they had. I walked closer to her.

"Oh?" I asked her. "What happened then?" Rose smirked at me again.

"You really want to know?" she asked me. I nodded at her. Rosie smirked at me again.

"Come closer," she said. I did so slowly. Rose smirked at me again as she leaned into me. She calmly went into detail about her night and morning with Pete. Well... I don't really want to say. But, it was pretty dirty! I backed away from her with a pale face.

"Really?!?" I asked her in shock. Rosie smirked at me again.

"Have I ever lied to you Duncan?" she questioned me. I shook my head in happy yet surprised shook.

"No," I managed to force out of my open mouth. "You haven't Rosie!" She sat up smiling like a mad woman again.

"Good," she said. "Anything else." I had to think about that for a moment. Then, I remembered...

"Yeah!" I said at last. Rose raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh really?" she asked. "And what would that be?" I stood up taller.

"I told Kath that you were sick today and you cut off your cell phone because you were sleeping." I informed her. Rose smirked at me again.

"Good boy!" she said.

"Speaking of which," I spoke again. "How many missed calls do you have on your phone anyway?"

"Well, let's see. Shall we?" Rosie called out. Then she picked up her phone and turned it on. I walked over to her to have a look as well. She pressed the call log button. My best gal pal had eighty-two missed calls. I looked at her surprised.

"Oh wow!" I called. "That many? And this was during your time with Pete?"

"Why yes," she said coolly. We both were silent for a moment. Rose looked up at me once again.

"Anything else, old friend?" she asked me. I just stood over her in silence.

"No," I mumbled. Rose smiled at me harmlessly.

"Okay then," she said. Then, my gal pal rose to her feet and headed down the hall. I looked at her confused.

"Rosie!" I called. "Now where are you going?" She turned back to me smiling.

"Oh," she said. "I'm going to taking a bath. I'll see you at work on Monday. Goodbye Duncan." Then, Rose disappeared down the wall. I watched her walk away. Okay, that was not the Rosie I had known for years! That was a woman who was dirty, carefree, and completely. I... I just know what to make of her. In one sense, I like her. But in another sense... it's just scary.

"Okay then," I said to myself. "Bye then." I turned and quietly went home. I can say that was a strange and surreal evening with Ms. Rosie James. More than I would like to admit however... Oh well, she's making a little progress now. Way to go Pete!

What the Hell's You Name?
Sign up to rate and review this story