Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

I never promised you a ray of light, I never promised there would be sunshine everyday....

by HellOnHigh9

atempting to climb a brick wall

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-11 - Updated: 2009-01-11 - 1573 words - Complete

?Blocked
“You just left her there?” Jay said incredulously looking at Dee and Nate.

“Yeah well her ‘boyfriend’ was watching her” Nate replied sarcastically as the small group stood by the entrance to the school grounds before classes started.

“Do you think she’s alright?” Bella said concerned.

“We wont know unless we see her later and that’s if she turns up to school” Jay said sadly.


It had been 5 months since that night of Blair’s first concert. A lot had transpired in those months, divorce, alcoholism and drug addiction had run rampant in Blair’s life. A few weeks after the concert, Cami and Gerard had broken the news to her that they were filing for divorce. This bit of news shattered the last shred of hope Blair had for her family and lead to the eventual demise of her relationship with Jay.

“Oh there she is” Kody said breathing a sigh of relief; everyone turned to see Blair stumbling out of a cab down the road. They watched as she shared a sloppy kiss with her new ‘boyfriend’ Tyler before she stumbled her way towards the school entrance. Jay shook his head softly.

“She can’t be fucked up like this for the warped tour” Dee said looking at Jay who’s heart broke every time he saw her still.

“She needs help, we need to tell her dad.” Bella said looking at Jay as Blair tripped and fell drunkenly before picking herself up again.

“He’s just as fucked up as she is most of the time” he said quietly as Blair reached them.

“Hey guys” Blair slurred swaying where she stood. She managed to steady herself as her eye twitched constantly.

“Hey Blair” Bella said cautiously, Blair had been prone to ripping peoples heads off at a moments notice since things started to go downhill.

“Hey Bell Bell” Blair said giggling and resting her hand on Bella’s shoulder, she leaned in and planted a sloppy kiss on Bella’s cheek. Bella shuddered slightly as she inhaled the scent of beer and whiskey; she saw the faint trail of white powder around Blair’s nose and shook her head.

“She can’t go to class like this” Bella hissed at Jay; who was watching as Blair attempted to climb the brick wall surrounding the school grounds.

“Well what am I supposed to do? She broke up with me, she doesn’t want my help” he hissed back as they others watched on.

“Just take care of her or something sober her up” Bella said as Blair fell again onto the pavement. Jay sighed.

“You guys go on ahead, if anyone asks I went home sick” he said as the others nodded walking into school. Jay walked over to Blair who sat on the ground her back resting against the brick wall.

“Blair come on get up, I’m taking you to my place” he said helping her up off the ground. Blair looked up at Jay through hazy eyes speaking clearly

“Why wont you stop caring?” Blair said still swaying slightly.

“Because I can’t” Jay said sadly as they made their way up the street to the taxi he had just hailed. He helped Blair into the cab giving the driver the address of his building, he felt the cab merge with traffic and glanced over at Blair sighing sadly, she’d passed out her head resting against the window of the Cab.





Cami watched as Jake snapped another shot of an ageing rock star. She smiled as he stopped and called for a break wandering over to Cami.

“How was that?” he said tiredly as he collapsed into a folding director type chair beside her.

“Awesome, I loved the shot of him straddling the Harley” she said eyeing up the monster bike in the middle of the set which a skanky model sat astride as the ageing rock star in question got off the bike walking over to his minders.

“And how are you?” Jake said turning to her, his face turning serious as he spoke. Cami shook her head lifting up her sunglasses to reveal the massive bags underneath her eyes.

“Wow sleep much?” Jake asked sarcastically as he put his camera away and pulled his other from it’s case.

“This fucking insomnia is killing me Jake” Cami said running a hand through her messed up dark wavy hair.

“See a doctor, they have pills for that shit you know” he said with a roll of his eyes as he sat up fixing the lens on his camera.

“I have the pills they don’t work” she said tiredly with a small yawn. “I don’t think it’s my body rebelling against sleep I think it’s a more emotional connection” she said as Jake shook his head.

“See a therapist then” he said as he finished fixing the lens and faced Cami. “Or better yet stop being stupid and un-divorce Gerard” he said annoyed. “Un divorce is that even a word?” he wondered aloud to himself.

“I can’t do that Jake, the papers are signed. I can’t go back to him. How would that make me look?” Cami said putting her sunglasses back on and relaxing back into the chair.

“Like a woman going back to the man she loves” he replied seriously looking at her. “I mean hasn’t he apologised enough for everything. It happened over 10 years ago and I know what he did was bad but he’s truly remorseful for everything that happened hun” he said his expression softening slightly. “Just talk to him” Jake said softly.

“I don’t think I can” Cami said standing up, she looked at Jake. “I’m just tired of everything” she said a trace of sadness lacing her words. “I’ll see you later” she said as she left the studio, she hailed a cab directing it to her new apartment on 5th avenue.

Minutes later the cab pulled up in front of the building , Cami nodded to her doorman before walking over to the elevator taking it up to her loft. She opened the door to her apartment walking into her bedroom. She sighed quietly lying down, the place felt so empty without Blair being here as it was her week to have Blair. She’d hardly seen her the whole week.
Cami couldn’t really blame her though; she hadn’t wanted to get back together with Gerard and then when the issue of divorce came up. She thought it would make things easier for everyone but all it did was make them harder and then time pressed on and she had missed her chance.

Cami rolled over onto her side staring at the last photo that had been taken of them as a family. Cami picked it up looking at it with a sigh before hurling it against the wall, she watched as it fell to the floor. She looked over the side of the bed staring at the shattered glass of the picture frame. She watched as a tear dropped onto the broken glass. She crawled back up the bed, resting her head back against the pillow closing her eyes letting the tears run freely. She felt lost and alone. She wanted it all to go away.

She wanted her family back.




Gerard rolled over groaning burying his face into the pillow. He sniffed his nose catching the scent of freshly brewed coffee. He tilted his head slightly to see Frank sitting on the edge of his bed a cup of coffee in his hand. He made a reach for it but Frank held it out of reach.

“This is mine, get your drugged ass up and get your own” Frank said to Gerard before walking out of the room. Gerard groaned inwardly into the pillow before sitting up. His head felt groggy, he padded out of the bedroom down the hall into his kitchen.

“How did you get in?” Gerard asked “I thought I took your key away” he said with a frown as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

“I made copies” Frank said simply as he hopped up to sit on the bench before taking another sip of his coffee.
Gerard groaned slightly as he rubbed his temple taking another gulp of his coffee. He watched as Frank finished off his coffee and wandered off again, he wandered back in with the small bottle of Ambien which rested beside Gerard’s bed usually. Gerard watched as Frank walked over turning on the garbage disposal as he poured the pills down the sink. Gerard jumped up in surprise.

“What the hell was that for?’ he asked incredulously.

“I’m sick of your wallowing and your prescription abuse. You need to move the fuck on.” Frank said as he walked out of the room again returning moments later his arm laden with bottles of vodka and whiskey along with various prescription medications. “You need to clean up and move on with your life” Frank said quietly. “Cami made her decision, you need to make yours” Frank said seriously turning to Gerard.

Gerard heaved a sigh watching as Frank poured everything down the sink.
“Your right, I need to move past it” he said as he moved over to the sink watching the last drop of his past slip down the drain.


PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story