Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Broken, Beaten, Condemned...

by HellOnHigh9 6 reviews

“We are presently putting on the mask. “

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-14 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 1567 words - Complete

1Moving


“There you go” Jay muttered quietly as he lay Blair gently down on his bed after carrying her in his arms to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed pushing her hair gently out of her face as she remained quietly passed out. She’d come to in a few hours. He sighed tiredly getting up and walking into the kitchen he began going about making himself a cup of coffee as he heard voices and footsteps.


“I’m glad your doing this Gerard” Frank said as he hung his jacket up in the closet before closing it. “Your going to feel so much better after your detoxed, maybe then you can think about..” He began only to be cut off by Gerard.

“Don’t say her name please, I reminded of her enough by Blair” he said. “She’s practically her clone” he said as they stepped into the kitchen to see Jay sipping coffee.

“Why aren’t you at school?” Frank asked raising an eyebrow at Jay as he poured a cup of coffee for himself and Gerard.

“Why don’t you take a look in my bedroom and see for yourself” he said quietly as he stood walking out of the kitchen leading the way to his bedroom. He opened the door quietly to reveal Blair sprawled passed out on his bed.

“What the hell happened?” Gerard asked quietly turning to face Jay a look of confusion and anxiousness clouding his face.

“She turned up to school wasted, like she has been for months.” he said glancing at Gerard who’s face fell. A sombre look settled in on his face as he stood in the doorway quietly unsure of what to do.

“Could I...” he began to ask as Jay nodded.


“We’ll leave you two alone” Frank whispered wrapping an arm around Jay’s shoulders steering him back to the kitchen. Gerard crept quietly towards the bed, sitting gently on the edge of it as he watched her. He felt a solitary tear roll down his cheek as he watched her unconscious form, he felt like a failure.
He’d been ignorant of Blair these past few months only really focusing solely on himself and drowning his sorrows not really noticing she was having a tough time coping. But then again she had always been out with Tyler doing god knows what with god knows who. He sighed sadly again brushing her hair from her forehead. He sighed getting his phone out of his pocket scrolling through the names til he reached hers, he hit call lifting the phone to his ear.

“Yeah Hi, it’s me. I need you. I think we have a problem” he said quietly and quickly glancing at Blair as she groaned a little rolling over her eyes staying shut tight.
“Yeah I’m at Frank’s, and can you hurry?” he asked before closing his phone and putting it back in his pocket before returning to his post at Blair’s bedside



Cami stepped out of the cab 15 minutes later. What could possibly be wrong that Gerard needed to call her for? If it was Blair and something at school her school would have called both of them separately. Cami sighed nodding at the doorman as she walked through into the building taking the elevator up to Frank’s floor. Cami walked quickly along the corridor to Frank’s loft, she knocked on the door , it was opened a few seconds later by Jay who nodded sadly at her. Cami smiled back sadly as she followed him knowing he would lead her to Gerard. They stopped at Jay’s bedroom door he knocked quietly before opening the door to reveal Gerard. Cami gasped quietly not quite absorbing the shock of what was apparent. She quickly strode over to the other side of the bed and sat down gently as Jay closed the door leaving them alone in their misery.

“What happened?” Cami asked her eyes unable to leave Blair’s unconscious form.

“Well apparently according to Jay this is a frequent occurrence” Gerard said glancing in Cami’s direction. He returned his eyes to Blair’s unconscious form when she didn’t bother to look up.


“Her sleeping over here? Are they dating again?” she asked puzzled.

“No” Gerard said annoyed. “Her turning up to school wasted out of her mind” he hissed his eyes turning to slits as Cami looked at him. She quickly returned her gaze to Blair with a sigh.

“We need to do something then” she whispered.

“What do you suggest?’ Gerard said sarcastically. “Let her keep doing what she’s doing til she’s suicidal?” he spat angrily at her.

“Rehab” Cami said quietly. “It will give her time to think about everything and Detox it from her system” Cami said looking up to meet Gerard’s steely gaze. “They’re better equipped than you or I to handle this” she said sincerely a hint of sadness clouding over her eyes. “We don’t want to break her anymore than she already is” she finished as Gerard just nodded.

“I guess your right. Hopefully it will help her” he said quietly turning his back once again on Cami as he continued to watch over Blair.



Blair groaned out in pain as she turned over, her eyelids felt so heavy. Last night had been pretty wild; not that she could remember any of it. Her head was pounding painfully as she struggled to open her eyes. When she eventually managed to open her eyes her vision swam slightly as it fell into focus to see her parents sitting on her bed.

“Mom..Dad..” she groaned quietly as she attempted to sit up only to have Gerard gently push her down again. She looked from her father to her mother confused.

“Your dad called me, you know I’m always here 110% when it concerns you sweetie” she said quietly stroking Blair’s hair gently.

“Your our top priority Bear” Gerard said affectionately trying to muster up some happiness but failing miserably.

“How did you even know I was...” she said trailing off as Jay stepped into the room.

“I told your dad you were here. He was worried. Your mom was. We all are” he said as Frank entered the room handing a cup of Coffee to Cami and Gerard.

“What did you tell them?” Blair said sitting up ignoring her parents protests that she remain lying down.

“About what you’ve been doing.” Jay said quietly meeting her angry gaze. “Your destroying yourself, I can’t watch you do it anymore” he said sincerely as Blair glared at him.

“So? It’s none of your goddamned business what I do!” she cried at him angrily. “You made it that way when you ended things” she said bitterly causing Jay to look away.

“I think we should go” Frank said quietly, “Come on we’ll go get some Chinese for everyone, that place should still be open” he said glancing at his watch which read 9pm. The Way’s watched as the Iero’s left in relative silence.


“We want you to do something for us” Cami said quietly.

“What? Let you give up on our family? Oh wait we did that already” she replied bitchily.

Gerard rolled his eyes slightly at his daughter before speaking. “We want you to give Rehab a try” he said with a frown. “We think it could help you” he said seriously.

“That’s a bit rich coming from you don’t you think?” Blair hissed at Gerard spitefully. “ I know you’ve been doing exactly what I’ve been doing. Messing around...” she said before being cut off by Cami.

“That’s no way to talk to your father, but that’s beside the point we’re here to discuss you. But seeing as all you want to do is argue we aren’t going to give you a choice. Your going to rehab” she said quietly. She turned to look at Gerard.

“Come one lets leave her to rest a bit more, let her mood settle” she said looking at Blair who just glared at the both of them. They wandered into the kitchen sipping their cups of coffee.



“Do you think we’re doing the right thing?” Cami asked Gerard hesitantly.

“If it saves her...of course” he said finishing his sentence quietly. They sat in relative silence until Frank and Jay returned with the food .

“I’ll go get her” Jay said wanting to make up for earlier, he walked down the hallway opening the door to his bedroom. He looked quickly turning around walking back to the kitchen.

“Blair’s gone” he said looking confused causing everyone to look up at him in shock wondering how she’d snuck out of the Loft in the first place.

“We have to find her” Gerard said quietly. “Before she does something stupid."



“Dr. David, telephone, please Dr. David, telephone “

“Dr. David here to dispatch.”

“Dispatch. Go ahead. “

“We have a 16 year old female. “

“Unconscious. “

“Possible O.D. “

“Patient is not breathing at this time. “

“We are presently putting on the mask. “

“Attempting CPR now.........”


PLEASE REVIEW!

DISCLAIMER- last part of chapter actually off an old Motley Crue album so I do not own, Has been slightly changed to fit story.
Sign up to rate and review this story