Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

A Falling Star, Least I fall alone.....

by HellOnHigh9 8 reviews

“Actually she did call this morning, but someone else called after”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-09 - Updated: 2009-01-09 - 1093 words - Complete

0Unrated

“Yeah, I had a feeling you might be here. It was going to be where we lived after Blair’s 5th b’day. I was going to win you back that night” Gerard said with a tired sigh as he stood awkwardly in the doorway. He looked around the room, it had been years since he’d been here.
“About earlier...” Cami began to speak, Gerard held his hand up shaking his head at her.

“You don’t need to explain to me. I know what you did” he said folding his arms over his chest. “You strayed” he said accusingly at her.

“I didn’t stray.” Cami said getting up from where she was sitting on the bed. “We were separated” she said quietly.

“Still doesn’t mean you had to go off and start seeing someone else does it?” Gerard said flipping his hair back his body still tense as his arms remained folded against his chest.

“You nearly killed me” Cami said walking over to him.

“I was drunk, I was fucked up. It was a mistake” Gerard said his face softening.

“Still doesn’t excuse the fact you nearly killed me or any of the other times you hit me” Cami said looking bitterly at Gerard. “I’m done making excuses Gerard. For myself and for you” Cami said quietly looking at her feet before lifting her head to face him again. “I don’t think we can fix it this time” she said stating the obvious as Gerard’s arms dropped from his chest

“Cami...” Gerard began as he stepped towards her. She shook her head gently raising her hands.

“Please don’t make this harder than it is” Cami said her eyes filling with tears. “I’m done, I’m out” she said before running from the room in tears leaving a shocked Gerard in her wake.




“Sooo guess what!?” Jay said pouncing on Blair’s bed as she woke up groggy the next morning, neither her mom or her dad had returned home. She wasn’t overly worried though.

“Your my boyfriend? Because if you jump on my bed like that again while I’m still sleeping you wont be for much longer” she said with a smirk as Jay planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Aside from being your boyfriend; I just got a call from someone” he said bouncing up and down on Blair’s bed.

“Your mom?” she said as she kicked off her cover and proceeded into her bathroom.

“Actually she did call this morning, but someone else called after” Jay said as he heard the shower begin to run.

“Who?” Blair called over the running water as she stripped off her clothes.

“Have you heard of the Warped Tour?” Jay yelled as Blair stepped into the shower loving the feel of the hot needle like spray on her back.

“Uh huh, it’s like the place you want your band to start on the touring circuit” Blair called over the din of the shower.

“Well last night one of the person who decides on the acts for the tour, happened to be at our show. He said he loved us and wants to try and get us on one of the stages for the tour.” Jay said pausing, a smile lingering on his lips. He heard the shower turn off a few moments later and Blair wander out wrapped in a towel. He smiled as she walked over and sat on the bed beside him her hair still dripping slightly.

“That’s awesome” Blair said as Jay pulled her onto his lap. “We’ll need to do more shows though, I’ll need to practise more, maybe try my hand at writing some songs..’ she said rambling as Jay placed a single finger against her lips causing her to be silent.

“We have plenty of time to do all that, but we need to get to school” Jay said a grin on his face as he helped Blair stand. “I think you should just wear the towel you just make it work so well” he said with cheeky grin. Blair shook her head smiling as she walked over pulling a pair of dark purple skinny jeans from her dresser along with a white tank top and her favourite black and grey striped hoodie along with some underwear. Blair wandered back into the bathroom dressing her before coming back out dressed pulling on her favourite black and white slip on chequered vans. She picked up her messenger bang slinging it over her shoulder allowing her hand to slip into Jay’s as they made their way out of her bedroom. They walked past Gerard’s bedroom door which was closed. Blair dropped Jay’s hand momentarily; her dad’s door was only closed when he was home. She walked over knocking gently on the door.

“Dad, its me” she said quietly hearing nothing, she continued to speak.
“I’m going to school. I’ll see you later” Blair said quietly turning to take Jay’s hand again as they left the apartment together.



Gerard stared blankly at the wall, he felt numb. He tilted his head glancing at the vodka bottle that rested beside him clutched loosely in his hand. He remained silent as he heard Blair speak, he didn’t want to bother her. She didn’t need to be more torn up than she already was over the whole situation regarding Cami’s subsequent disappearance/reappearance and memory loss. He hadn’t tried to stop her in the early hours of the morning.

He knew there was no use. He saw that the light had gone from her eyes. The sparkle they once held for him had long since died. He knew when to give up, when to stop fighting. The marriage he had once longed for was no longer an option to him or lifestyle. He reached over the side of the bed picking up a bottle of whiskey twisting the cap off taking a swig from the bottle as he continued to stare morosely at the wall. Cami had been right about everything, the alcohol, the beatings and her relationship with the Rev which wasn’t an affair. He knew that now, he had just been to blind and drunk at the time to realise what was really going down. He sighed as he took another swig, he had surrendered himself to the fact that things weren’t and never would be as they once were.


PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story