Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Prove myself to you

by HellOnHigh9 5 reviews

“OOOOOOOOOOOO Lovers!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-07 - Updated: 2009-01-08 - 1228 words - Complete

1Funny
“Gerard you should go home” Lyn-Z said as she watched him smoke.

“Home? I don’t have one. Home hasn’t been there for over 10 years” Gerard said bitterly to Lyn-Z as she went to stand beside him. She rested her hand gently on his shoulder watching him carefully.

“Gerard I know I can’t tell you what to do and you have every right not to listen to me. But if you don’t want to go home for Cami, go home for Blair. She needs you now more than ever” Lyn-Z said to him seriously. “You need to fix your family” she said quietly. Gerard nodded slowly before Lyn-Z turned on her heel and walked away.

"Lyn-Z!" Gerard called out, but she didn't stop. He let out an annoyed sigh and threw his cigarette on the ground.

"How the hell am I supposed to fix this?"




Blair smiled as Jay played the last crashing chord on his guitar as the room erupted. Blair thanked the crowd for coming out before going backstage and collapsing back onto a couch.
“I told you didn’t I?” Jay said as he flopped down beside her smiling tiredly as he wiped the sweat off his body with a towel. Jay had played exactly like his dad, with every ounce of energy he had in his body.

“Yeah you did” She said smiling at him tiredly, she watched as Jay reached out tucking a lock of her newly dyed hair behind her ear. Blair felt her face go red as Jay cupped his face in her hands as his lips crashed gently onto hers. Blair felt her lips curve up in a smile despite her brain screaming at her to stop the kiss. They stayed like that for a few moments til they heard voices and pulled back quickly moving to opposite ends of the couch.

“Damn you got mad singing skills” Dee said walking over grinning. “You are so staying our lead singer”

“I agree, your just like your dad stage presence and all” Jay said speaking up his face still a little flushed with embarrassment at having been so forward with Blair.
“We’re a complete package now” Kody said as he finished drying himself with a towel and wrapping his arms around Bella’s waist who just grinned.

“You wish you had a complete package” Nate said laughing as he kissed Dee hard. Kody threw his towel laughing at him as they looked to Blair and Jay sitting on the couch.
“Are you okay Blair? You look flushed” Bella said tilting her head to the side as she looked at Blair inquisitively. Blair felt her cheeks flush red again.

“I’m fine” she said lying with a smile on her face.

“Well we’re gonna go grab some food, you guys up for it?” Kody said as he nuzzled Bella’s neck.

“Yeah just give us a moment” Jay said as he twisted the cap off the bottle of water as the others walked out to the car. Blair turned to look at Jay who was already watching her with a steady gaze.

“Did we just.....” she managed to get out a smile creeping onto her lips once again.

“We did” Jay said moving closer to her, he pulled Blair into his lap wrapping his arms around her waist as he held her close to him. Blair rested her forehead against Jay’s staring in his eyes.

“So what does this mean now?” Blair asked quietly as Jay sighed, he pulled back so he could look at Blair directly.

“It means whatever we want it to” he said seriously as he searched her eyes for an answer.

“Does it mean we can hold hands?” Blair asked shyly as Jay grinned at her.

“Yeah it does” he said as they stood together. Blair slipped her hand into Jay’s as their fingers interlocked. Blair grinned when she felt a small gentle squeeze from Jay, she turned to look at him only to have his lips collide with hers once more.

“I’ve wanted to do that since I was 10” he mused causing Blair to laugh, Jay tugged her arm pulling her closer to him slipping an arm around her waist as they walked out of the venue together and to the car. Blair turned to face Jay as they reached the car, she wrapped her arms around his neck planting another kiss on his lips, she heard loud catcalls from the car and choruses of “OOOOOOOOOOOO Lovers!” Blair rolled her eyes as Jay laughed. She winced slightly as a flash went off blinding her momentarily. Blair turned to see Bella grinning leaning half out the window her digital camera in her hand.
“Oh that’s a keeper” she said with a laugh as she slipped back into the car allowing Jay and Blair to get in together before they drove off in the direction of Manhattan.



Cami unlocked the door tiredly as she stumbled inside; she felt her hand along the wall til she managed to find the light switch flicking it so it illuminated the hallway. Cami stretched yawning as she dropped her bag in the hallway; she’d just been on a red eye flight from California to New Jersey. She walked down the hallway sneezing a bit. The house she was in was so dusty. She wandered upstairs looking in each room til she found the right one. She sighed sadly as she walked in.

This place bought back memories that’s for sure. Cami strolled over to the king sized bed; she took a seat on the edge of it looking at the dusty photo frames which adorned the bedside table. She picked one up in particular looking at it wiping the film of dust which covered the photo. She looked at it a sad smile forming on her face. The photo was of her wedding day with Gerard. Only it wasn’t a posed shot like most of the photo’s of that day were it was a spur of the moment shot. Cami remembered it just like it was yesterday.


FLASHBACK

“I can’t believe this” Cami said laughing as she kissed Gerard again once more as they signed the registry.

“I know it’s like a dream come true” he said as he took her hand in his squeezing it tightly.

“Come on we gotta get going if we want to make it to our reception” Gerard said leading the way to the front doors of the church. Cami grinned at him as she went to open the door but Gerard grabbed her hand to stop her.

“What?” she said looking at Gerard, suddenly he whisked her up into his arms. Cami giggled like a school girl as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Gerard managed to open the door to happy cheers from family and friends. Cami smiled as they began to throw confetti and in some people’s cases glitter, Cami laughed as she turned her head to look at Gerard. She smiled contently, pressing her lips softly to Gerard’s as a flash enveloped them.

END FLASHBACK


Cami sighed placing the frame back where it had stood, she suddenly saw a shadow fall against the floor. She knew who it was.
“I’m glad you came”

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story