Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rehabilitation

Getting Just A Little Naughty

by ipanicdaily

"I had the best dream ever." Frank's face eased and he smiled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-11 - Updated: 2009-01-12 - 3642 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N--- THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MEH INTERWEBZ LOVER, RAY.

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BABY

xoxo Tabi ^^

===============================================================================================


Ch.17---- Getting Just A Little Naughty ((Dirrty Christina Aguilera))

Gerard's POV

I opened my eyes, my chest hurting. I didn't know where I was at first but after a moment I realized it was the hospital again. I remembered sitting on the bathroom floor at Mikey's, about to stab myself when Frank appeared. He practically begged me not to do it; but I did. I was so upset with myself. I still can't believe I did those awful things to him. I'll never understand Frank.

Especially since I woke up to find him sleeping on me. I just tried to kill myself, in front of him, and he still won't leave me. He's dedicated alright. I don't know why. I'm dangerous. Still, it felt really good to have him there. He had put my arm over him and now that I had consciousness, I held him. He was breathing steadily and slowly, deep in sleep.

So I sat there and stared at him. His sweet face was peaceful and his mouth pulled at the corners very slightly, making a barely visible smile. I could tell he had been crying; no doubt because of my dumbass mistake. Frank had one arm lying over my stomach and the other one underneath his body. His head was just barely on my chest; probably making sure he didn't touch what I'm sure is now going to be a scar. His legs were pulled up as far as they would go and overall he just looked like a small child. Innocent, sweet, gentle, and fragile. I really hope I didn't break him.

The longer I stared at Frank, the more I felt comforted; relaxed. The pain in my chest was going away now; as though he was absorbing it. I moved my arm over him more to hold him a little tighter. Occasionally he would move slightly; rubbing his head against me like a cat or moving his arm a little. It made me smile because he looked so adorable. At least I knew he wasn't having a nightmare. We've both had plenty of those for awhile.

Frank started to move some more as he woke up. He tried to move but I wouldn't let go of him. I didn't want him to leave. His gorgeous hazel eyes met mine and his soft smile grew. "Please don't leave." I asked him quietly. I just wanted to hold him some more.

"Of course not." He told me sweetly, staring for a moment later then lowering his head back to my chest. I held him a bit tighter and in no time, he fell asleep again. I went back to staring at his perfect, angelic face. I would have loved to kiss his delicate lips, longing for that amazing feeling, but I didn't want to rush. I didn't want to push him too hard. We would have to see where our relationship stands again; but in the morning. Right now, we would stay how we would.

Two people in love, sharing a warm embrace. At least, I was still in love with Frank. I hope he's still in love with me. I'll change myself for him. I won't let myself hurt him anymore. I also have to have a long talk with Bert; to make sure he knows that I want nothing to do with him. He hasn't made any attempt to contact me, to my knowledge, but I would tell him off just to be sure. In no time, my angel helped me fall asleep.

I sat on the couch, arms wrapped securely around Frank's waist and attention on him rather than the movie we were watching. Mikey sat next to us, eyes glued to the television so he wouldn't have to see. I was currently kissing/sucking/biting/licking Frank's neck as he tried not to make too much noise.

"Can't you do that somewhere else?" Mikey asked with frustration. "I don't grope Alicia in front of you."

"We're watching the movie." I mumbled into Frank's neck which made him twitch a little. My warm breath probably tickled him. I ran the tip of my tongue over Frank's smooth skin again.

"No, Frank's watching the movie." Mikey corrected me. "Kinda." I shrugged and continued to taste Frank. "You know that shit's illegal."

"All the more reason." Frank said through half a moan as he let his head fall back a little. "I'll be eighteen this year."

"Yeah in like seven months." Mikey mumbled. "You know I don't give a fuck because honestly, since you two have started dating my brother doesn't live in his bedroom. But this shit needs to be done in his bedroom where I can't see it."

"Stop looking." Frank told Mikey and I laughed a little. "Nothing wrong with what we're doing."

"It wouldn't be half as bad if you could stop with the noises."

"It's called pleasure Mikes." I said, removing my mouth from Frank's neck and leaning it against the back of the couch. "Natural for the body to react to what it likes."

"You two aren't natural though." Mikey told me. I just laughed a little, as did Frank; both of us agreeing. "At least I'm not a virgin still." He was playing hardball now.

"Nothing wrong with waiting for the right person." Frank said; his head falling against my shoulder now. I'm pretty sure his eyes were shut. He's so adorable.

"Then why haven't you two gone at it?" Mikey asked with boredom.

"Why are you so concerned about it?" I asked Mikey; his face turning red with embarrassment. "You had your chance with Frankie."

"Ew." Mikey said. "No offense but you're just not built for me." Mikey told Frank who giggled a little. God, when I discovered that giggle I found every way I could to get him to produce it. Nothing was more heartwarming than his laugh. It sent soothing waves through me every time.

"That's ok Mikey." Frank told him. "You're not a freak like Gee. I don't think it would work." Mikey laughed and I playfully smacked Frank. "Gee, don't." He whined. "It's already painful." Mikey looked at us with confusion then disgust. I laughed and resumed my position on Frank's neck. "Gerard..." Frank softly moaned in half a whine.

"Seriously, you get really annoying." Mikey told us, standing up. "Just go fuck each other and get it over with. Stop making everything so damn complicated." He left the living room to go to his bedroom. Frank pulled away from me and turned himself so I could see his dazzling eyes. They were troubled.

"Mikey's right." Frank said with a frown. "Why do we keep making it so complicated? We've been together for a few months; we've known each other for two years now..."

"Because babe," I ran my hand along his face, pushing his hair up, "should anything happen, it would create a huge legal mess." I told him with a little sorrow. "You have to be eighteen."

"I don't want to wait though." Frank said miserably. "I know I don't want to be with anyone but you; ever." I slid my hand behind his head, pulling his lips to mine and kissing him sweetly. "I don't care if it's legal or not. No one will stop us from being together."

"I don't want to be with anyone but you either. You've completely changed my life around. But I don't want to ruin it all by rushing." I said with a lopsided smile. Since the day I met him I fantasized about him. As time went on and I got to know him better, I dreamed of making him mine. Now he is. Sure, I dream of moving our relationship farther, but I can't ruin it either.

"It's not rushing." Frank looked at me with gentle eyes. He pressed his forehead against mine, staring me passionately in my eyes and sliding his arms around my neck. "I'm ready." He whispered to me. "We're ready."

"Frankie..." He continued to stare sweetly at me. I hate him for being so damn adorable sometimes. It makes it next to impossible to refuse him for anything. "Y-you sure?" Frank smiled and nodded. I sighed, thinking about it, and taking my arms off his body. "Well we need to be downstairs." I said and Frank kissed me, got off my lap, and waited while I turned the television off.

Once the living room was picked up, I grabbed Frank's hand and led him to my bedroom; locking the door behind us because Mikey has a habit of randomly popping in. Usually at the worst moments. "Go get on the bed." I whispered seductively into Frank's ear. So, this isn't my first time. But then again, I'm like four years older than Frank. I should have more experience. I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before him, but I've had plenty of sex.

I turned the lights off, leaving only a small lamp on so I could see him. It's better if you can tell if the other person is enjoying it. The expression in their faces, their eyes, lets you know what you're doing right or wrong so you know for the future. Frank sat on my bed, smiling and waiting for me. "One more moment." I told him, walking to my desk and yanking the drawer open. I dug around in it until I found my lube. It's something I kept hidden just because Mikey goes through my room and though he knows I've had sex with guys before, I would feel really awkward should he find it. He doesn't dare touch my drawing stuff though because he almost lost and arm once.

"Just...be careful please." Frank said as I walked to the bed.

"I'll take care of everything." I said with a smile. "Move back a little more." Frank instantly obeyed and pulled himself farther onto the bed. I straddled myself over him then started to warm his body up again by kissing him. "I'll tell you before we do anything, it's going to hurt."

"I figured." Frank said, biting on my lip a little. "But it's worth it."

"It'll get better as you get used to it." I told him, sliding my hands to his waist.

"Make me used to it." Frank told me with a sharp whisper. His arms were behind him told his upper body up. "Make me yours." He said seductively and that was one thing I would gladly do. I slid my hands under Frank's shirt, feeling his tight abs clench. I ran my hands along his stomach, knowing exactly how to arouse a man. It worked perfectly too. I could tell Frank was holding his breath.

"Don't hold it in." I told him. "You're not going to bother anyone. Mikey will turn his music up and my parents are deaf." I said as I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled the cloth up his body. I had done this plenty of times. Often when we make out, Frank's shirt comes off. He's too gorgeous for clothes. Even if he doesn't think so. "You'll only hurt yourself more by holding it in." Frank nodded as I slid his shirt off and threw it into the darkness.

Gently, I pushed Frank onto his back so I was sitting on top of him. I slid down a little then used my tongue/mouth to massage his abs; moving my mouth closer and closer to his pants. Frank moaned a little but I could tell that he was still holding back. I didn't like that. I wanted to hear him enjoy it. To hear that he felt good. That's the purpose of all this. Sex is to make you feel good; physically and spiritually. I knew I would have to help him get over his fear of someone hearing. Mikey basically told us to have sex. If he didn't want to hear us then he should learn to keep his mouth shut. "Gerard..." Frank moaned softly and sharply to me. I smiled. That's one thing he'll soon learn. I'm a bit of a teaser.

"You won't enjoy it properly if you're not warmed up." I told him, slipping my fingers around the top of his pants.

"I feel like I'm on fire." Frank said with a little whining.

"You're getting there." I said, sticking the zipper of his jeans between my teeth and pulling to down. I pulled my hands out to undo the button of his jeans; folding the top down a little to expose his hips. His boxers were unusually low on his hips (I've seen him in boxers of course. we sleep together) but it just made my job a lot easier. The skin on his hip bones was paler then the rest of his body because it obviously doesn't get much light. I moved my tongue there to make sure he was properly warmed up. Frank finally let go of his fear and started to moan loudly; his back arching a little with soft whining noises coming from his throat between his moaning.

"Gee..." He said. I got off the bed and with a quick tug, his pants came right off. "Fuck me..."

"Not yet." I said with a smile, climbing back onto the bed. He was down to his boxers. I was still clothed. I would leave them on until the last moments of his virginity. I grabbed Frank's arms with my hands, pushing them up over his head and pressing my lips against his again. His eyes were closed and more seductive noises were coming from his throat. He let me do whatever I wanted. That was good. He wouldn't get hurt this way. I know what to do to make it as little pain as possible. Resistance would cause him pain (basically because I would make him hold out longer). Eventually though, I would want him to fight back. I need some means of quick arousal myself. But that comes in time.

"Hurry up or I'll come in my boxers..." Frank told me as I broke away from his mouth again. I just ignored him and made a trail of kisses down his body. When I reached his waist again, slid my hands up the bottom of his boxers so I could have access to his thighs.

"How's it feel?" I asked him, gently messaging his thighs just to push him to the very edge. Sure it was a mean thing to do to someone who's still a virgin, but I couldn't help myself.

"Fucking amazing..." Frank moaned back to me; his arms bending slightly above his head as his lower back rose again. I smiled satisfactorily, pulling my hands out of his boxers and hooking my fingers over the top. Slowly, I dragged the thin fabric down and off him completely. While standing, I quickly stripped myself then got back on the bed. In time, Frank would have the joy of removing my clothes. It's a partnership process; but since it's his first time, I would handle everything.

"Move up a tiny bit more." I told Frank who managed to pull his body up. I pushed his legs apart enough to sit between them on my knees. "Like I said, it's going to hurt." I warned him one last time.

"It already does." He told me and I smiled again. I knew he meant the fact that I teased the fuck out of his body. I might have gone a bit far since he definitely wasn't used to it but I couldn't undo it now. Over time his body would get used to being pushed to the edge. I've found over the years that teasing increases the pleasure anyway. And like I said, that's what this is all about.

"The lube will be cold but it will warm." I said, grabbing the tube and snapping the cap open. "I know you've learned all about safe sex in school, but I get myself tested regularly. I'm clean. You obviously are too." I told him as I squeezed a little onto my finger. I wasn't lying. I always get myself tested after intercourse with a new person. I knew for a fact though that Frank was still a virgin so I wasn't worried. I trusted him, he trusted me. "You ready?"

"I've been ready." Frank said with a little attitude and I loved it. I slid my finger into him and he moaned really loudly. With my other hand, I held his hips down because I knew they wanted to rise off the bed. After a little fucking him with my finger, I slid another one in. I saw tears escape his eyes but he didn't say anything; nor did I. I had warned him it would hurt and he knew it.

"One more." I told him, pushing my last finger in. Again Frank moaned; whining a little as well. I could hear his heavy, quick breathing as I prepped him with my fingers; scissoring and all. I didn't want to hurt Frank but it's the only way to make sure he was prepared. "You doing ok?"

"It feels so good..." Frank told me. I knew he meant it. It was supposed to feel good. It felt good to do to him. Pleasuring the person you love is an amazing feeling. An amazing privilege.

"You ready?" I asked, pulling my fingers out.

"Fuck me." Frank commanded in the sexiest voice anyone has ever used with me. I positioned myself then slowly started pushing into him. Long, deep, passionate moans burst out of Frank's mouth; some out of mine as well. "Farther." He said, his breathing really shallow. I obeyed and pushed myself in as far as I could go.

With a quick inhale of air, I pulled out a little and pushed back into him. Sure, it's actually more comfortable if the person on the bottom is on their stomach; but like I said, it's far more pleasurable if you can see the joy, passion, lust on each other's faces. "Put your legs around my waist." I told him through my short breathing. Frank obeyed and wrapped his legs around my waist. I gripped his hips with my hands as I pulled out then pushed in again. Frank's arms were still over his head as though he was unable to move them.

"Don't hold back." I told Frank, increasing my pace a little. My heart was racing and I wanted to go faster but it's his first time and I have to be gentle. "Don't fight it. Your body knows what to do." I told Frank. His breathing was quick and his throat producing a storm of moans. After a few more thrusts, I managed to find the perfect spot; both of us coming within a split second of each other. I pulled out of Frank and collapsed next to him; unsure if I was inhaling or exhaling. I had cum all over my chest, like he did his body, so I grabbed my shirt and wiped my body off; licking it off Frank. A thin layer of sweat covered his body and his chest rose then fell quickly. "Holy...fuck..." Frank said when I laid by him again. I knew how to calm myself quickly. He would find his way in time.

"Aren't I?" I asked with a smile, still breathing a little faster than I would have liked. Frank smiled, laughing a little even. "If you bleed a little, don't be scared. That's normal." I told Frank. He nodded. I kissed him passionately then slid myself to the top of my bed, resting my head on the pillow. "Come 'ere." I told him softly. Frank rolled onto his stomach then crawled to me. I pulled his head down to my chest; the rest of his body falling down after. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and took deep, slow breaths. This is another thing I've found helps calm someone down. If you breathe calmly, they'll breathe calmly. "You're not my little virgin anymore." I whispered to him with some sorrow.

"Nope." Frank said, sliding his arms around my sweaty body. We would shower later. Right now the magic of the moment still lingered in the air and it would be waste to ignore it. "Now I'm just yours." He said into my chest. I grabbed the blanket that was on the floor (I don't make my bed all that often) and threw it on top of us.

"Yes you are." I whispered sweetly. "And don't you ever forget that.


"Gerard...?" I opened my eyes and saw Frank looking at me with concern. "A-are you ok?"

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"You kept moving a lot." Frank said with some fear. "I was worried. Did you have a bad dream?"

"Fuck no." I said with a smile. "I had the best dream ever." Frank's face eased and he smiled.

"What?" Frank asked with curiosity. It was dark outside but the room was lit up from the hall. Honestly, I'm surprised no one has told Frank to go. Not that he would move. Not that I would let him.

"Stealing your virginity." I replied with a large grin. Frank started laughing, falling onto me again (he was sitting up).

"What a dream." Frank said through his adorable giggles.

"What a night." I told him. Frank sat himself back up then pushed his face to mine; kissing me softly. "Are you still mine?" I asked with a soft, serious tone.

"Always have been." Frank whispered back to me warmly, kissing me again; sliding up and putting his arms around my neck. "And don't you ever forget that."
Sign up to rate and review this story