Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Holding Hands

Butterflies are infectious

by xxASUKAxx 5 reviews

everyone is crushing :O xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-13 - 1869 words

3Ambiance
[Authors Note]: hey guys listen I love youuuu so much but please I need to hear reviews or I get all fricking paranoid and start wondering if I’m shit =[ I know I know sigh….my self esteems fucked up hahaha…..but anyways thanks for being patient ^___^ and I hope you like this chapter…it’s pretty long but I tried my best =D….now I’m off to candy mountain with Charlie the unicorn to gather some magic sugar powder whoop, whoop Xoxo- Charlotte Xoxo O___o]


Frank closed his mouth and pushed the spoon into his it swallowing the ice- cream whilst eyeing her suspiciously. She raised her eyebrow and began giggling as he began to walk backwards all the while giving her suspicious looks and taking bites of his ice- cream. She rolled her eyes as he chose a booth and slid into the seat disappearing from view, before he reappeared leaning to peek around the booth, he gave her another suspicious glare and slid back down the seat disappearing for good.
And then she was distracted as the girl returned with a glass/ cup with numerous colours and flavours. Kelsey grinned at the amount of flavours inside and grinned wider at the though of how much sugar she was about to absorb.
“It’s my speciality” the girl smiled, her voice was cool and quiet but it radiated with the ‘don’t fuck with me vibe’. Her eyes flickered to the glass in Kelsey’s hand and Kelsey knew she wanted her to taste it. She pulled out the long silver spoon and began digging it into the ice cream making sure she managed to get every colour on there.
She put into her mouth and winced it was full of taste wonderful taste. She swallowed and left the spoon hanging in her mouth wanting to savour the taste. She took it out once she saw the girl staring at her.
“Um…wow” she looked up at the girl…into the crystal blue eyes they were amazingly bright.
“What do you think?” the girl asked
“Gorgeous” Kelsey blurted and then blushed down to her toes. “it…it tastes gorgeous” she swallowed waiting for her response when a loud clearing of a throat interrupted her. She snapped her head towards the booth to see Frank almost hanging on the floor this time looking at her with impatience.
“Oh um…. well thanks” she smiled and shuffled towards frank who grinned at her.
She slid into the booth sucking in deep breaths and shaking slightly. She had never really had a crush on anyone. She looked towards Frank who was wearing a cheeky smirk.
“What?” Kelsey asked slightly snapping in her embarrassment. Frank just raised one of his eyebrows his smirk becoming more prominent.
“She’s cute” Kelsey muttered giving in then noticed Frank’s other eyebrow shoot up.
“Fine she’s hot what do you wants from me…a signed confession.”
Frank laughed as Kelsey dug her spoon into the ice cream quite harshly.
“I never knew you liked girls,” Frank asked fishing his spoon around for more ice- cream.
“Neither did I” Kelsey muttered.
“So how do you know you do now?” Frank asked.
“Because when I saw her walk out of the door the first words that came into my head where ‘fucking hell’”
Frank watched her as she said this and noticed her eyebrows crease slightly with worry.
“Hey don’t worry about it…it’s…normal” Frank said slowly…not sure how to word his sentence she looked up in surprise.
“I’m not worried about that…I’m worried about how I look” she hissed grimacing.
“Oh…. well…. you look fine”.
She sighed “why’s it this easy shouldn’t I be at home worrying what people are going to say?” Frank watched her as she answered her own question. “I guess it’s because of you….seeing you crush on and kiss the same sex” she grinned finally at her conclusion.
Frank stared at her wondering how she was taking this so calmly she had just discovered that she was interested in the opposite sex about what 10 seconds ago. And here she was taking it like it was nothing. Frank wondered back to when he’d confessed he was practically sick with worry. Kelsey was the first person he’d told and she was obviously thrilled, she even helped him tell his mother.
But this was Kelsey.
“You know what I think…. i think it’s because you’re already comfortable with yourself…. you didn’t care what people thought in the first place…you’re secure in yourself Kelsey.” Frank finished surprising himself it was normally Kelsey who gave the pep talks. Frank thought it over it made sense…Frank had never been secure with himself he’d always had a small problem with his self esteem…he guessed it was because of the fact that most of his school year was spent squashed in a dark locker muttering curses to the stupid jocks who had put him there. But it had gotten better since he had become friends with Kelsey. The preps hated her…mainly because she didn’t take their shit (or anyone else’s for that matter). And she had yelled herself horse when she had caught the bullies shoving him into some girls locker, she had even punched one of them…busting his nose…it was a sight to see. This small girl busting a guy who plays football and was like a foot bigger than her, in more ways than one! And that’s how they had become best friends.
“Your right Frank…you’re absolutely right!” she grinned making Frank jump slightly pulling him out of his deep thoughts. They had finished their ice- cream now and Frank knew they would be back sitting in this both he could already feel a tradition settling.
Frank began to get up just as the phone rang; he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it.

Mom calling


“Hello mom” he grinned into the phone, he’d always been close to his mother and when he had confessed his sexuality it inevitably brought them closer.
“Hi Frank” hi mother sang down the phone “listen sweetheart I’m going into town to get some groceries so I’ll be back a little late okay”
“Okay that’s cool.”
“Is Kelsey there?” his mum asked, she loved Kelsey as much as Frank mainly because their personalities were practically the same.
“Yep”
“Tell her I said hello”
“Mom says hi” Frank told Kelsey stepping out of the booth, he could see the girl leaning over the counter looking bored.
“Hiiiiiiiiiiiii mommy” Kelsey yelled cupping her hands around her mouth, Frank saw the girl jump and look over laughing. He could also hear his mother laughing down the phone.
“Well I’ve got to go sweetheart I’ll see you later”
“Bye mom” he hung up and tucked the phone back into his pocket.
Kelsey giggled and stood up following Frank towards the front of the parlour.
“Hey make sure you come back okay,” the girl said to them both but mostly looking towards Kelsey.
“Oh that’s inevitable now I’ve had a taste.” Kelsey smirked. Again frank gaped at her. The girl smirked.
“Well we’ve got to go bye…um”
“Oh um I’m Alex” she grinned.
“Awesome this is Frank and I’m Kelsey”
They exchanged goodbyes and left the shop.
“Listen Frankie I have to go and get my dads food ready” she sighed “you know what he’s like in the kitchen if I’m not there to help him survive” she laughed as Frank winced. Her dad was not the best cook in the world. Kelsey took a deep breath and grabbed Frank into a bone-crushing hug then took of running down the street-screaming goodbye over her shoulder whilst her cat back swung crazily on her back.
Frank stared after her for a moment before gathering himself and setting of across the road his hands tucked into his jeans pocket.
He walked across Elmore parks gloriously green grass thinking over today’s events. Wow.
He was so absorbed that he walked straight into something and fell to the ground.
“Oof”
He pushed himself up muttering to whoever or whatever he had knocked to the floor.
He looked down as he managed to get onto his knees then presently gasped.
Underneath him was a guy about Frank’s age maybe a year older…and Frank had never seen something so beautiful in his whole life. He had long black shoulder length hair some of which had fallen across his face. Frank’s eyes immediately flickered towards the guys and he nearly melted they were so green…bright green…mesmerising green Frank somehow managed to get lost in those eyes in the split second he had found them. And then he spoke drawing Frank’s attention to his lips, they were a baby pink colour and looked incredibly soft.
If the stranger hadn’t spoken at that moment frank would have lost all will power.
“I’m sorry” the boy winced one of his eyes screwed shut into what Frank understood as an embarrassed grimace. Wow that was cute.
Frank blushed as he realized he was staring he got up quickly extremely embarrassed and the boy climbed up after him. He was a little taller than Frank but not much.
“I’m so sorry…. um I wasn’t err…I just” Frank stammered and then blushed further at his loss for words.
“Oh um that’s okay I was way out of it any way” he blinked at him.
“Oh. I’m Frank. Frank Iero” Frank smiled nervously looking at the ground but holding his hand out for the boy to shake. As soon as the words left his mouth he felt stupid…why did he say his second name, he resisted the urge to slam the palm of his hand into his forehead.
“Well Mr. Iero…I’m Gerard. Gerard way” Frank snapped his head up as Gerard took his hand, Frank was right his skin was soft irresistibly soft. Concentrate frank he spat at himself and made himself let go after Gerard had finished the handshake. He mentally shook himself and concentrated on what had just spilled from those lips.
“Way? As in Mikey’s brother?”
“Yep that would be me” Gerard laughed well it was more of a giggle sort of fresh and musical. Mikey was one of Kelsey and Frank’s friends they hung out with him sometimes at school. He had mentioned having a brother but Kelsey and Frank had never seen him before. Frank laughed internally if he had known this sexy piece of ass was Mikey’s brother, hell he’d be round there twenty four seven.
“Oh…cool…so you’re the anonymous brother” Frank nodded. Gerard laughed.
“Hey listen” Gerard suddenly asked making Frank’s ears prick up hopefully.
“You want to go get some coffee?”
Frank mentally screamed the word yes but instead smirked at the beautiful boy stood in front of him.
“Sure”
Sign up to rate and review this story