Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teach Me How to Love Again

And It Ended So Well

by lalalovexjeje 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-01-14 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 590 words

0Unrated
Hey Guys! So I just want to let you all know Im trying my best to update once a week, atleast. It's become one of my many new year resolutions. Though I dont know how I'll be able to hold to this resolution seeing as life right now is a little complicated and my plate seemed to be a little full. But I will try. Anyways on with story and hope you guys enjoy the chapter. It's a little blah to me, but it's getting better! I promise! Well atleast in my opionion...lol. Im going to watch The Dutchess..ttyl. xoxo Jess


Chapter Sixteen
And It Ended So Well

The night ended blissfully. He had walked me to my door and we stood still for a moment not saying a word, just holding hands, neither one of us wanting to let go. Then out of nowhere there came a thud from the apartment startling me.
“I think he’s home” Gerard chuckled ending our silence.

“Yah, I think so” I said looking down at my shoes.
Another thud was heard.
“I better go check on him” I said cast a look towards the door, letting go of his hand.

“Yah” he said with a small laughter.

I didn’t want him to go, I didn’t want to leave. I wanted to stay right here in that moment with him, but like all good things, it had to end.
He smiled and I leaned over grabbing the side of his arm softly, kissing his cheek gently. His cheek was warm and held a roughness to it, causing my stomach to tie into knots, my knees to become weak and my eyes to close. After a few moments I let go and opened them with a smile slowly growing on my face.

“Goodnight” I whispered, turning around and walking into my apartment.

The apartment was dark, but I didn’t care, as I was still living in my own world, “Where the fuck have you been” the voice said softly yet very firm, staggering me from my own oblivion.
The light on the side table came on.

I laughed “Where the fuck have I been. No, no, no where the fuck have you been?”

His hard face softened, yet mine became more angered at the irony of his question.

“Cal, I-I… your right I’m sorry” Frank choked up, realizing how hypocritical his own reaction was.
He didn’t mean it. He worried, but so did I, just leaving like he did wasn’t like Frank. My words and presence, had taken its toll on him and he realized how much he had scared me.


“I’m so sorry Cal”, he said pulling me into his arms, “I didn’t mean to scare you I just… I just need some time to think. Things have been so hectic around here and with everything else. I am so so sorry” he continued babbling on.

“Frank” I said.

“Frank” I said this time a little louder.

He looked up at me with so much misery in his face, “It’s okay” I whispered pushing his hair out of his face.

“Just don’t do that again,” I said like a mother, which made him laugh.
“You really did scary me” I added tenderly, on a more serious note.
“I know, I know” he said pulling me into his arms and kissing my cheek.
In the end we ended up falling asleep on the couch together watching some reruns on late night television.
Sign up to rate and review this story