Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Glimpses

3. Being Watched

by Cerium 0 reviews

Zexion would watch Demyx as he played the strings of his sitar; the melody, full of emotions that made the dancer Nobodies dance. He started to think that maybe—but soon that thought was oblit...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Demyx,Zexion - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 222 words

0Unrated
Being Watched



Zexion would watch Demyx as he played the strings of his sitar; the melody, full of emotions that made the dancer Nobodies dance.

He started to think that maybe—but soon that thought was obliterated from his mind when Demyx stopped.





It was abrupt enough that he wanted to protest.

“No, don’t stop,” he wanted to say.

“Zexion?” he heard Demyx question.

He’d become visible again. He had lost concentration and let his illusion of invisibility go.

And a certain musician looked rather shocked.

And all he could let out was a rather undignified “Um…”

Then suddenly, as two azure pools of blue caught his own midnight colored eyes—Demyx smiled at him.

It was his turn to be shocked.

“You don’t have t’hide, I mean, I don’t mind if you listen,” Demyx chuckled. Zexion found himself relaxing as Demyx began strumming again, elegant notes once again blinding him in a nearly trance-like state.

Did he love the music for the emotions it so smoothly expressed—exactly what he could not?

It didn’t really matter, he decided, as Demyx began to sing. It was as though he knew Zexion wouldn’t ever admit his intentions, or already knew, and knew better than to open the floodgates that would drown them both.

So Zexion listened.
Sign up to rate and review this story