Categories > Celebrities > The Used > Pieces Mended.

Chapter 9.

by madzMCRMY 2 reviews

Kinsie makes some new friends..

Category: The Used - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-20 - Updated: 2009-01-21 - 597 words

0Unrated
Kinsie rushed into the AP building, camera bag in hand. She was running late, traffic was absolutely ridiculous. Zooming into her office, she didn't realize she passed some very important people. "Miss Williams!" The voice shocked Kinsie, who quickly whirled around and ran backwards to meet her boss, Melanie.

"Yes?" She said with a small laugh. Melanie smiled and replied, gesturing to her office, "I've got a few people waiting for you in here." Kinsie grinned and nodded, walking into the office quickly. She had a feeling this was going to be good.

In the room were four guys. One was tall and skinny, with blonde hair and thick-rimmed glasses. He looked a bit nervous. Next to him was a much shorter guy with multi-colored hair oddly styled, and a lip ring. The childish grin on his face was contagious, and he reminded Kinsie of a little boy. Behind him was a taller, more muscular-looking guy. He had messy black hair and an unreadable look on his face. The last guy in the group was probably the most noticeable of them all, seeing as he had the largest head of hair Kinsie had ever laid eyes on. Immediately she recognized who they were, she was a huge fan.

"Kinsie, meet Mikey, Frank, Gerard and Ray." Melanie said pointing to the group. "They're from-" Kinsie cut her off. "My Chemical Romance. You guys kick ass." The four boys grinned up at her. Frank, the smaller one, jumped up and waved. "Thanks!" Kinsie smiled at her. But, someone was missing from the band.

"Matt, where is he?" She inquired. A grim look spread across their faces. "He's..gone." Gerard said, an angry look on his face. Now it was Ray's turn to speak up. "Creative differences." With a nod, Kinsie looked over to Melanie. "So..Why am I here? Not that I don't want to be, of course." Melanie smiled.

"Well," She began. "The boys are going on Warped Tour this year, and we're doing a whole themed issue on the tour. We need a photographer/journalist to spend the tour with each headlining band. Out of all of them, these guys chose you." A grin spread across Kinsie's face. "Aw! You guys are too sweet!" She laughed and ran over to them, giving each guy a hug. After, she went back to Mikey. "You know, you haven't said anything yet." She stopped in front of him, poking him on the nose. His pale, very perfect cheekbones quickly turned bright red. "Well," he said, a sheepish smile spreading on his face, "there's another surprise for you."

"Oh really now?" Kinsie said, her face lighting up. Mikey poked her back on the nose. "Well, like most bands that want to be successful, we need a drummer." Her eyes widened, she knew where this was going. "You mean I-me-with..you guys?!" Mikey nodded happily. She looked back at the other guys, who were doing the same. "Holy shit! Like on stage, on Warped tour. Headlining?!" Again, they did the same nod. Frank giggled with his little pot laugh and said, "Wanna do it?!" Kinsie giggled and ran up to him, hugging him again. "Hell yes!" She ran and hugged the rest of the boys, and kissed them all on the cheek. "Thank you so, so much!" She gushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got something out sooner than I thought (: hahah. I'll probably have another chapter out soon too, I have tons of ideas.
Rate&Review, pleeease! I really appreciate it.

Oh, and if you didn't already know, this is written before Bob, hahah. (:
Sign up to rate and review this story