Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

I’m Not A Crybaby, I’m The Crybaby…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

pretty damn short in my opinion

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-21 - Updated: 2009-01-21 - 504 words

0Unrated
Chapter Forty Five: I’m Not A Crybaby, I’m The Crybaby…
A Caterpiller That Got Stuck…Mr. Moth Come Quick With Any Luck…
~Fall Out Boy


“Only family is allowed in the waiting room.”The snooty bitch nurse said, with a smirky scowl told William and I as we stood outside of the room where Jessica was having her babies.

“We are family.”

“Really.”She replied.

“I’m her sister and this is my husband.”I replied, as we held up our left hands, showing our rings.

She stared at us, rudely, for a few seconds, then let us inside…Peter Panda and the rest of our compadres and muchachos were on the way.

“Come on honey, push!”Docter Magee told Jessica.

Jessica was clutching onto Patrick’s hand, screaming in pure agony.

“I don’t think I ever wanna have kids.”I whispered, half serious.

William chuckled, but looked a little nauseous.

“You can sit over there, I got it.”I said, standing on my tippy toes and kissing his forehead.

He sat as far away from her VAG as he could (heehee…VAG…ANAL…) and I went over to my girl.

“Patrick, I can take it from here…your hand is going blue.”I giggled.

He sighed. “Thanks.”

I slipped my hand in hers and she squeezed it painfully hard.

“PATRICK VAUGHN! YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU AND YOUR HUMPING STUMPYNESS!”Jessica screeched.

I saw him wince.

I stifled a laugh.

“I see the head crowning! Just a little more Jessica!”The doctor urged.

“I can’t.”She panted, looking up at me. “Kelsi…I can’t. It hurts too much.”

“Jess…”I said, wiping the hair from her sweaty forehead. “…I know it hurts, but it’s your baby! Just a little more and you’ll hear that first breath and hear he or she crying their guts out!”

She smiled and laughed.

“Go on girl, you can do it!”

She bit her lip and then pushed with all she could until everyone heard that first cry.

She panted and smiled tiredly as they cleaned off her baby and wrapped the baby in a blanket.

“Here’s your baby girl.”The kind nurse said, giving Jessica her baby.

Jessica gasped as she held the tiny being in her arms.

I smiled as happy tears ran down her cheeks and Patrick joined her side and kissed her softly.

“William?”I said, as he came back over to me and put his arms around me.

“Hmm?”He said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Remember when I said I didn’t want to have kids?”

“Mmhmm.”He said.

“I was kidding.”

He laughed softly beside my ear.

“I know baby.”He whispered, kissing my cheek.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

Jessica, Patrick and their daughter, Kaitlyn Elizabeth Stump, came home from the hospital three days later, none of us left her side, except to eat, get a shower and change clothes.

Soon after that, Patrick proposed to her, very romantically might I add, and she accepted.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$
Sign up to rate and review this story