Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

125:"Making Joe go something...something?"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Do you know what she's been doing for the past 2 weeks?" "Making Joe go something...something?" "No. She's been cleaning. I walked into my house and didn't know where I was."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-22 - Updated: 2009-01-22 - 1524 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 125
I rolled my eyes and kept making small talk as Sofia crawled into my lap and stood on my legs.
She turned over to where her daddy and Roman were laying and gave them the evil eye. I then saw flashes and was caught off guard as the photographer found her way back to us.
Rome's head shot up and he glared slightly at the lady with the camera and turned his head away from her. He didn’t like this cutting into his nap time one bit. She told us it was time to get up and work on the cover shot so we made our way over to the group and took directions as to where to stand from this crazy white haired lady.
Gin was standing next to Joe and he was rubbing her belly. She looked in complete and utter pain. This made me laugh. I didn't think any of it besides original sin and the fact that she deserved it.
"Joe I’m not feeling too good." Gin mumbled.
Joe held her snugly and the babies moved towards his touch. This made him giggle. He moved down closer to her belly and gave it a kiss. She was pushing her blonde hair behind her ears when a flash went off.
I started to laugh and she pouted.
"Joe rub my back." Gin whispered into his ear as she pulled him up to her by his hair.
Gin sat down and Joe did just that.
"For some reason...I don't see us on the cover." Andy said laughing.
"I thought that was only me." Pete added from the side of his mouth.
The crazy white haired lady took pictures for what seemed about half hour. It had gotten to the point where Sofi, Rome and Izzy were sleeping. Ash and I put the 3 of them in the pack n' play and then looked at Gin.
"What?" Gin demanded throwing a blanket onto Roman.
She just looked downright irritated. More so than usual.
"Why are you still pregnant?" Ash asked.
"I don't know...if they get any bigger I may have to have them via cesarean- I’m not dilating...they wanna induce me and anything bad that could happen just might. Fun for me." Gin concluded walking away.
"Translate." Ash asked me.
"When she lost the first baby there was some scarring when they had to abort the dead fetus and so because of that...her body is holding the baby in- that's all." I concluded.
"That's all she had to say."
"Yea well."
"Ladies! Come on outside." Tess, the photographer stated.
"God I don't want to. You know what I want to do-" Gin started.
"What?"
"Sleep."
"May we take a few a shots first?" Tess asked.
"Don't be a cunt Genevieve." I said dragging her out.
"Cal, my skin is tight...right here and I have this feeling that I wanna pee, but I don't have to pee..." Gin mumbled.
"Come here." I said getting annoyed.
When Gin finally got over to me I gave her a hug and Ash gave her a warm smile. We love Ash as a blonde; I just can't reiterate how good that makes me feel that she's gone back. Tess organized us over and over after every few frames or so and finally paused.
"Pay attention to me Calista." Gin groaned.
Gin then made her way to the bathroom and Tess went to torment the guys for maybe an hour or 2.
About 15 minutes of the guys’ session there was some crazy mix-up at People. Within that hour Tess and crew were almost gone and everyone was sleeping. I walked around to make sure everyone had everything they needed and went to bed myself.
*
It was 1027a when I noticed that Gin hadn't returned from where ever she wondered off to.
"Joe." I asked peeking into the piano room.
"Yea?" Joe said as he locked the guitar case and pushed it out of his way.
"Have you seen Ahava?" I questioned knowing that was his favorite nickname for her.
Joe laughed a little harder.
"I haven't." Joe added.
"Oh...ok." I said walking away.
Joe's phone then rang; it was his dad, yelling at him, in Hebrew.
"Oooh, Joe's in trouble." I said laughing.
"Im going to kill her myself." Joe stated walking out the room and grabbing his keys.
"Where are we going?" I asked, "and do I need to bring the shovel?"
"Fucking, Gin DROVE herself to the hospital...she's fucking- contracting!" Joe yelled.
"So why is your dad yelling at you?"
"Because he thinks- I don't know. She's gonna kill me Cali- Genovieve is going to be the death of me."
"She drove 45 minutes to the city? Fucking bitch." I snapped.
"No kidding." Joe sighed, "I mean, you'd think there HAS to be a hospital in Glenview."
"Well yes, we know there is one. Or 2. But ya know women and our hormones. She probably just had to go to her hospital at that time." I said knowing I was right.
"Well yea Calista but we're supposed to be in this together." Joe added.
"You are."
"Do you know what she's been doing for the past 2 weeks?"
"Making Joe go something...something?"
"No. She's been cleaning. I walked into my house and didn't know where I was. It was more sterile than a hospital."
"Yea she's been nesting. It happens unconsciously when you're getting close to delivering and not really noticing. I did that, I used more bleach than..." I stopped speaking and laughed to myself as we got to the front door and Joe stopped in his tracks.
"Calista." Joe whispered.
"Why are we whispering?" I asked.
"I’m scared."
"Why?"
"I mean...what will the baby look like? Will they look like me? Us? Oh lord...I can't breath."
Patrick walked by his friend and sighed.
"I thought you guys were gone." Patrick stated.
"No. Joe's...being well him."
"Ah I see. Well there's only one thing to do." Andy said as he pulled out a chillum and we went to another room.
We sat there and smoked for 5 minutes. This was enough to knock Joe's scaredy cat off of him, but not enough for him to forget where he should be. When Joe collected himself I grabbed the keys and we were gone.
*
"So you just left?" Rich asked sitting in the chair next to the bed.
"I did." Gin softly confessed, "I didn't tell anyone, I didn't know what to think. I’m just scared is all."
"Yea...I understand. I'll be here until-"
The next person to walk into the room was Gin's mom. Gin cringed and when she finally caught her breath her mom asked a million and one questions.
"Mom. No. He didn't know. No one knew. I just frickin' left. I had to leave. I didn't want to...him...blah." She concluded.
Her mom looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders. It was 20 mns later when Joe went sliding past the room door and into a crash cart. Gin sat up and watched him brush his pants off and walk into the room.
"You didn't have the kid did you?" Joe demanded.
"Do I LOOK LIKE I had the baby?!" Gin asked moving the blanket to where she was hooked up to 3 monitors and an IV.
"So we're having twins right?" Joe sighed.
"Yea."
"Maybe...I should..."
Joe gave Gin's mom a hug and they both sat around and talked about her. Good or bad it didn't matter.
I pulled up next to Gin and smiled.
"So...its time." I sighed.
"Not quite, maybe...I've kinda been in labor since yesterday I've been told."
"Wow."
"I know...I’m a little scared."
"As you should be."
For the next few hours Gin labored and we managed to get the Wii in there and just play Mario Kart. I just thought it was hilarious how I suddenly had an unfair advantage whenever she would contract.
"The road is that way." I said laughing as she fell off the side of Rainbow Road.
"Come on Rosalina! You're better then this." Gin said laughing as she fell off the side of the road again.
"I wanna get in on this." Gin's mom added.
Joe walked over and grabbed a controller.
The TV was cut into 4 parts and we played for the next 2½ hours. Every so often the doctor would walk in and check on Genovieve. Every 2 hours from the moment she walked in she was dilating 1 centimeter.
"We're gonna have a baby soon." Dr. Sanchez stated with a smile, "you just have to dilate 2 more centimeter and ready or not here they come."
I gave this smile and Gin's mom was pacing the floor more anxious then Gin was. Joe looked at me with this blank look on his face and was turning a shade above pale. I grabbed him by the wrist and we walked out the room. We then sat down in the waiting room and chilled out.
"I think I need another hit." Joe whispered to me shaking in his jeans.
Sign up to rate and review this story