Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

126: “Team Jolie”

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Chandler thought Monica was pregnant before their wedding ran away, found out, 'how could I be scared of something so small' but it turned out it was bitch ass Rachel-" "Team Jolie."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-22 - Updated: 2009-01-22 - 1521 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 126
This made me laugh; I don't think I've had a laugh as good as this one in a long time. He ran his fingers through his hair and continued to sit and shake. I didn't know what else to say but when I was having Sofi and Rome their dad was in lock-up.
Joe's blue eyes went vacant and I pulled up a nurses rolling chair and sat in front of him.
"What do you want me to say?" I asked silently.
"I don't know. Make me feel better...me and Ahava...we just- we're gonna have little people Calista- im scared. Im so scared."
"I understand but think about her. She's been scared this whole time Joe. From the first baby she lost...she's always thought about you. You're held somewhere between me and everything else she does."
"Thanks Calista." Joe said dryly.
"Listen. The thought of you and her scares her. You, her first REAL relationship leads to great sex, a boyfriend then a fiancée, a CONVERSION and babies? That's a whole lotta firsts Joe."
Joe pulled the long sleeve shirt he was wearing over his fingers and balled them in his fist. He looked up at me and sighed. We sat like this for a few minutes when Gin came walking out with her IV.
"You weren't thinking about pulling a Chandler were you?" Gin asked, "because I'll find you Joseph Mark Trohman."
"Huh?" Joe questioned.
"Chandler thought Monica was pregnant before their wedding ran away, found out, 'how could I be scared of something so small' but it turned out it was bitch ass Rachel-"
"Team Jolie." Gin and I said at the same time as we put a fist in the air, as if that was mandatory when we spoke about Jennifer Aniston.
"-who was pregnant with Emma and they ended up getting married..." I concluded.
"Everything she said." Gin added.
"Has your water broken yet?" I asked.
"Yea, Dr. Sanchez just did it."
"So why are you walking around?"
"She said its time to have the baby."
"And where if I may ask, are you going?"
"Trying to RUNAWAY!"
"Not with my kids you're not." Joe said straightening up and giving Gin a kiss, "I think we should go and have this baby."
Just then Dr. Sanchez and Gin's mom came sliding into the family room looking for Gin. I gave a sideward glance and Gin shrugged her shoulders.
"I told you I was running away. Did you think I was lying?" Gin asked.
"You know what. I kinda did." Joe mumbled.
"I don't think you would have gotten too far with a head coming out of your crotch." I said rolling my eyes.
"I could have tried."
"Tried Genovieve. And failed. Miserably."
"Lets get you back into your room before we end up with baby in this room." Dr. Sanchez said shaking her head, obviously upset with Gin.
"I wasn't really gonna run away Calista." Gin added in a whisper.
"I know sweety." I said as I put my arm through hers and walked back to the room.
Now we play a game called 'hurry up and wait'.
When time finally came to push I was hovering over in the corner pacing back and forth. Joe looked over at me and I took another step backwards.
After about 45 minutes of pushing and crying and Gin's "Oh my god, I just can't do this, they're gonna stay in there FOREVER." We finally had little Joe spawn. I don't think I've ever seen a man so happy. I think Joe grew up 3 years when he saw and held his twin boys in his arms.
I gave ½ a smirk and Patrick pushed the door open.
"Is it safe to come in?" Patrick asked as he held Sofi and Rome in his arms.
"Totally." Joe said softly his blue eyes just glowing.
I took Sofi from Patrick and she looked at Gin confused as to why she wasn't holding her brother. Gin always had Roman. Roman pouted a little bit and rubbed his face into Patrick's shirt.
"I think someone's a bit jealous." I said laughing.
Joe looked at his phone, it had been a very long March 21st. It was 1134p and he just kept yawning.
"Dad..." Joe asked.
Rich knew the question before Joe did. They needed Hebrew names, and quick.
"What do you think of Noah and Shia?" Rich asked as he held the second one, "Shalom baby."
"Shalom baby." Joe stated to the first one who was now in Gin's moms arms.
"I don't care." Gin sighed, "I just wanna go to sleep."
"So which is which?" I asked.
"Well N does comes first." Rich stated.
"Ok, Gin's mom, Kat, has Noah and I've got Shia." Rich added.
"So what do we do now dad?" Joe asked.
"The Bris will be next week Tuesday."
"You got that taken care of?"
"Yep."
"Good times."
"So what are their non-Hebrew names?" Kat asked, maybe more in love with this little boy then her own daughter in pain.
"What about Joaquin? Remember we were supposed to name Roman that." I added.
"I don't mind." Gin yawned as the nurse checked the stress monitor on her heart.
"So then are we gonna go with the other J name?" Joe asked Gin who was now attempting to sit up.
"Which one?"
"Shia looks like a Jamison." Joe added laughing.
Gin finally looked at the little guys and smiled.
"Hmmm, way to reproduce Trohman. They have your eyes...now, they'll change." Gin sighed.
I don't think she could walk around with 2 boys with blue eyes. And then she started to cry. I knew what this was about and sighed.
"They do look like you Gin." I said calmly.
Everyone was fussing over the babies so only Patrick and I were in on this conversation. Patrick scoffed and then started to laugh.
"But they don't." Patrick whispered.
"They do." I said sternly.
Patrick laughed again.
"They have your nose Gin. And your lips. The only reason they look so light is because you had them an hour ago. Their color has to kick in."
I really hope I was right.
Their names were written on their hospital bands and Gin, along with Joe got slapped with 4 more a piece. Joe looked at his wrist and then looked at me.
"Why do I have all these on?" Joe asked.
"So they know you're with her and that you're their father. But why do I have like 5?"
"She's got 7."
"Wow."
"We're gonna take off. I'll see you tomorrow Gin." I stated as I gave my best friend and her twins kisses.
*
The next morning when I got there Joe was already sitting in the room with both the babies in his arms. He was speaking to them and I stood there just listening.
"Hmmm, you do look like me. Mommy's gonna be a little pissed. You guys are- identical. Well then. Your bris is Tuesday, and you get to meet the rest of your family. You have 2- well 3 I guess. You have 3 cousins. There's Tio Patrick and Titi Cali's babies, Roman and Sofia who you're going to love and then there's Ash and Uncle Petey's baby, Izzy- she's an awesome little kid. And you've already meet Pop-Pop, he gave you 2 your Hebrew names which I like and then mommy. She's so beautiful. She'll be the brown lady who'll be breastfeeding and their nice boobs guys, trust your daddy-"
That last part made Gin and I laugh so hard that he was a bit stunned.
"Nice boobs huh?" Gin asked.
"Oh, they're spectacular." Joe added.
"And they hurt." I said, "are you hurting yet?"
"I’m in so much pain. I removed my piercings 2 weeks ago right around the time where they were just feeling brutal."
"That's why I stopped that early with Rome and Sofi." I stated.
The nurse knocked on the door and we all said come in.
"I think its feeding time don't you think?" The nurse said laughing, "He hasn't let them go."
"Yea he's a little selfish." Gin said straightening up, "I’m still a little medicated."
"They'll be ok."
The nurse took one of the babies from Joe and started on the feeding thing. After 15 minutes they were both doing it and that was exciting. I guess we're not working with little idiots.
"Calista." Gin started.
"Yes." I asked.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Do they look like me today?"
"No. Sorrie."
"Ok."
Gin was released from the hospital the next day and finally went home.
I dropped by a few days later with Patrick, his mom and my twins. She had grown to love all the guys as her own so when she heard there was another set of babies to love she had to see them pronto.
When we got there they were sleeping and Joe said something about waking them up in a few minutes to get fed. He was very adamant about getting them on a schedule and quick. So with in 4 days this was working out pretty well.
Sign up to rate and review this story