Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

127:"Im Jewish, we make babies. We don't buy them."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"If you want to, we'll make another one when you heal" "You've lost your mind 9 months is way too long Can't we just buy one like Angelina Jolie does?" "Im Jewish, we make babies We don't buy them”

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-22 - Updated: 2009-01-22 - 1534 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 127
Patrick put Sofi and Rome on the floor as he went into the room Joe had with all his guitars. The twins were playing nice and I went to brew a pot of Cafe Verona coffee for Pat and Gin. Gin didn't look so glazed over today and she didn't even look that puffy.
This whole being awake thing was new to her though, but she's a trooper and that's all I needed to know. The fact that Joe was manning this battle station made me more then impressed.
"Now, exactly, what are their names?" Pat asked pouring some cream into the big Starbucks Amsterdam mug I pushed in front of her.
"You're going to get a kick." I added.
"The first born is Joaquin Noah Tripp and then the second one is Jamison Shia Hart- Trohman. That's it." Gin said laughing, "and they look nothing like me."
"Its been 5 days." I added laughing, "give them 5 months, or 5 years."
"See, I know that but- never mind."
"So are they identical or fraternal like Sofi and Roman?" Pat asked.
"Oh they're fraternal." Gin said matter-of-factly.
Patrick, who just walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, and I looked at Gin like she had lost her mind.
"What?" Gin asked, "They are."
"No. They're not." Patrick and I said at the same time.
Pat then gave this laugh and Sofi laughed along with her as if to say 'Titi Gin's a little crazier than mommy.' Roman who crawled into my arms was in between sleep and awake and didn't bother to see what everyone was talking about.
Gin got up from her seated position and ran up the stairs. She looked in at Shia and Noah and her eyes got huge. Joe, who was on his way downstairs, had followed her back up the stairs and she looked at him.
"What is it?" Joe asked concerned.
"They're identical." Gin sighed.
"Ok? I thought you knew."
"I didn't." Gin pouted.
"Oh...don't start to cry...please don't."
Gin's tears got so heavy that Joe led her out the room. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her. Joe ran his fingers through her hair and rocked her gently. As he wiped her tears away she sniffled just a bit and sighed.
"I didn't even know they were identical Joe! I’m horrible at this!" Gin ranted.
"No you're not. You've been doped up, it’s ok. And you're still on your 'they don't look like me' so you'll be ok. If you want to, we'll make another one when you heal."
"You've lost your mind. 9 months is way too long. Can't we just buy one like Angelina Jolie does?"
"Im Jewish, we make babies. We don't buy them."
Gin just started to laugh and sighed.
"How have you been doing it?" Gin asked.
"I haven't taken off their hospital ID bands," Joe confessed, "and just in case I've got their foot and finger prints but those are almost identical too, but not, so yea, now, ok, are you going to be fine?"
Gin exhaled a little bit and I ran her fingers through her blond hair.
"We're going to have to take care of those roots now aren't we?" Joe stated messing with Gin's hair.
I walked upstairs and she just started to cry again.
"Joe what's wrong with you?" I demanded laughing.
"I didn't think it was too soon." Joe added laughing.
When we all walked downstairs Gin had stopped crying and we were laughing about the birth of her twins. She just shook her head and drank the coffee I handed her.
"Thanks Cali- you haven't eaten in a while, you feelin' ok?" Gin asked.
"Yea just a little nauseous, I can't hold anything down."
"Maybe you caught the flu."
"Maybe."
The alarm on Joe's phone went off and he went upstairs and grabbed the babies. Gin sighed and Joe handed one off.
"Feeding time I see?" Pat asked.
"Yea. I feel like a cow. I’m fat enough." Gin groaned.
"You just had twins! You're stupid." I reiterated.
"Well put." Patrick added.
Pat took away Shia from Joe and looked at him. She then looked at Gin and then Joe and then back at Gin. I covered my mouth as I held back a snicker.
"Not at all." I answered before she could say a word, "and it kills her."
"I didn't know you could make babies all by yourself Joseph." Pat said laughing.
"I told you Jose." Gin sighed, "I don't even care anymore."
"So when's Animal goanna come by?" I asked as Sofi found her way into my arms, put her head on her brother and was trying to fall asleep.
"He'll come through for the Bris. He said something about not having to run to Chicago for every birth. It was funny." Gin stated switching sides and babies.
Joe held Noah on his tattooed arm and rubbed his back in order for him to burp.
We hung around a bit longer until the 2nd feeding. This was only because my little rug rats needed baths and it was almost bedtime.
A few hours after we returned home and the kids were clean I put the twins down and Patrick wrapped his arms around my waist and he put his chin on my shoulder. He looked in at the sleeping Sofia & Roman then sighed lightly. He moved my hair off of the back of my neck and started to move his lips softly across my neck. I didn't want this to stop and giggled just a bit.
"You look so good with them." Patrick whispered.
"I know. I can do this in my sleep." I said very sure of myself turning to face him in his arms.
"So I was thinking-" Patrick started.
"When you do that I end up pregnant."
"Well umm, maybe. But no."
"What were you thinking Paco?"
"That we should get married soon you know? They're already starting to walk Roman can walk down the aisle...Sofi can-"
"No."
"No what?"
"I’m not marring you- again."
"You did it before."
"And THAT was the worst mistake of my life."
"What?!"
"Yes Patrick, and if you wake them I swear im going to Gin's and won't be back until they're asleep." I stated storming out of the room.
Patrick stood there dumbfounded and I went to the bedroom to take a shower.
"No, no. Im not just going to take no for an answer. " Patrick stated, heated.
"No. No. No. No. No. I don't want to marry you, you're nothing but a cheating whore!" I shot.
"Really? We're back to that? I thought you were over that?"
"Indiscretion is something that you don't just 'get over'. I was reminded that you were human Patrick and-"
"But you took back the ring..."
"That was...after a night of great sex- I just...I really don't wanna get married again."
"Never, ever?"
"I didn't say all that now. Right now at this moment, I don't want to."
"What about tomorrow?"
"No."
"Why?!"
"Just no."
"Fine then, we won't have a big thing."
"Liar, that's what you want."
"I knoooow."
I looked at a pouty faced Patrick because I don't want to do a big thing. Or sign papers again.
"But, once again, you said yes!" Patrick shot.
"I did. Yes I'll be with you, not 'yes lets jump into that shit again' remember what happened after we got married last time? you wouldn't fuck me and you were hell with the kids. I divorced you, took half your net worth, and wala problem fixed."
"That's just mean Calista."
"Patrick you're allergic to marriage!"
"Come on Calista!"
"No! You're just lucky I let you back into my house."
"MY house."
"Check the deed buddy."
The ring I had on my finger taunted him and he had the nerve to point that out.
"Then if we're never gonna get married. Why do you keep the ring on?" Patrick demanded.
At this point I wanted to rip my own hair out, root to tip. I took the ring off and slammed it into his hand. I then showed him his initials on my ring finger and shot.
"There! Forever!" I stated.
He took my hand and looked at the tattoo on my finger.
"Not the same." He shot.
"Now, you're just being unreasonable! That is the same, that's commitment!"
"No because you can have that removed."
"And a piece of paper can be burned Paco!"
"No, it’s in computers and shit."
"Computers can crash, you of all people should know that much."
Patrick tugged the back of his hair and paced the floor. I was still mid changing my clothes, because for some reason I've been trying to take a shower for the past hour. This same hour that Patrick is ranting on and on about getting married again.
"I want people there." Patrick sighed.
"Then invite people to the back yard in Glenview. Lord knows it big enough. Well have a party but I won't sign papers again." I shot.
With that said I walked into the shower and he walked out the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story