Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

Back to (un)Normal

by XxLiveyourlifExX 2 reviews

Lauren's older brother is a tour manager for Fall Out Boy. A drug bust leads to four more on tour...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-23 - 805 words

0Unrated
Back to (un)normal

“Now this is a story all about how my
Life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air”

Krissy, my best friend/brother’s girlfriend, and I danced around my empty living room to the rest of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme in our pajamas. Krissy did a spin but stopped halfway through. “Evan?!” she squealed.

“Krissy what are you talking about?? Evan doesn’t get back from tour for like 2 months,” I said, continuing to dance like an idiot.

“Surprise, Laur!” a familiar voice said.

I whipped around, “EVAN!!!” and shot across the room into my big brother’s arms. “What are you doing here?!”

“Well one of the guys had to take care of something, so we took a couple days off,” he replied.

“But you were in Canada, why are you all the way down here?” Krissy asked. I stepped out of the way so she could hug him.

“Well Patrick’s business was actually in Texas.” Evan said.

And then I noticed the four other guys standing behind him. “Goodness, Ev, thanks for warning me. If I knew the whole band was coming I would have cleaned…”

“Ya right,” Evan said.

“Or bought food…”

“Like the pantry isn’t full.”

“Or put on different pajamas,” I said gesturing to my tiny little t-shirt and baggy pj pants.

“Hey those are mine!” Evan said, “I’ve been looking for those.”

“Oops, sorry,” I said grinning.

“No you’re not.”

“You’re right, not even a little.” I then turned my attention to the other four, “Sorry boys, how are ya?”

A chorus of fines and nice to see you agains met my replied. “Well that’s cool, you guys remember Krissy, right?”

“Ya.”

“Hey.”

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

“So Evan’s right, there’s plenty of food in the kitchen…and umm there’s two twin beds in the guest room, and the couch in here so only one person should have to sleep on the floor, you can duke it out yourselves. Just make yourself at home…” I had no idea what to do with them.

Krissy went outside with Evan and Joe for a cigarette, Pete, Andy, and Patrick went for food. I flipped randomly through channels until someone came back.

“Hey there, Lauren.”

“Hey Patrick,” I said as he sat down.

“Sorry for barging in on you like this, Evan said you wouldn’t mind…”

“Don’t worry about it, its Evan’s house too. He just doesn’t always remember to tell others about his plan,” I said smiling, “Can I ask why you’re down here?”

“Well my cousin lives down in Waco. I guess she got in some trouble. I got a call telling me she asked for me, so I guess I have to go down there tomorrow.”

“Oh man, that sucks.”

“Ya, but it could be worse.”

“I guess it could. Who’s taking you down tomorrow?”

“Evan said he would. I don’t know who’s going with us though.”

Everyone seemed to come back in at once. Evan pretended not to see me and sat on top of me. “Get off you big fat fatty!”

“Oooo creative burn,” he said laughing and getting up.

“Ya I’m pretty awesome,” I said, “Hey I think I’m gonna go to bed, I have work in the morning, but what’s the plan for tomorrow?”

“Ummmm,” Evan said looking over at Patrick who nodded, “Well Patrick and I have to go down to Waco, but anyone who wants to come can.”

“How far is that?” Andy asked.

“About four hours,” Evan answered.

“Ugghh I do not want to ride anywhere tomorrow,” Pete said.

“Ya I’m not to wild about the idea of sitting in a car for that long, unless Patrick thinks he needs us,” Andy said.

“Don’t worry about it, it should be fine.” Patrick answered.

“Whoever wants to stay can, I get off of work at 1 so most of you will probably be asleep by the time I get home,” I said.

In the end Pete and Andy decided to stay and Evan and Joe would go down to Waco with Patrick to go take care of whatever he needed to. I went to bed.

At about 2 in the morning someone woke me up, “Huh? Wuddya want?” I said still mostly asleep.

“Ev told me to sleep in here is that ok?” a voice came, “I’ve got a sleeping bag.”

“Sure, ya, whatever…”and I was already back asleep.

****

A/N: let me know what you think =) this is the first time I've posted on one of these sites in a while...hope you like
Sign up to rate and review this story