Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Butterflies.

Apologies

by GeeWayRocksMCR 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-28 - Updated: 2009-01-29 - 739 words

0Unrated
First- sorry for the lack of updates. my comp was being a meany and wouldnt let me log in. i know its super late, but here's the next chapter- i hope its not crappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Gerard's POV.

"Dude, you have no idea! She was SO light! It was like I wasn't even picking anything up. I was afraid she would fall into the water so I kind of just swooped her up. It was really awkward after!" Gerard sat on his bed, speaking quickly into the reciever of his old house phone.

"What? No! Her shirt was covering her boobs, man. I didn't even get a peek. I know."

"Hey, I have to go- there's a call on the other line from school. I'm guessing they found Mikey in the girls locker room again."

"Yeah, sure. Alright, bye."

Gerard hung up the phone, sighing. why do all my friends think about sex all the time? I mean, really. I think she's hot and all but it doesn't mean I want to stare at her.

Getting up, Gerard walked over to his dresser. Staring at himself for a little while in the mirror, he suddenly turned around and walked to his closet. Opening its door, he reached low and pulled out a small box. Walking back to his bed, he opened the box and set it beside him, searching through it's contents. After a minute of searching, he pulled out a faded picture of a bright boy and a shining girl, laying down in the soft grass of a park. In the background, a small path and the edges of the pipe Cynthia had slipped on was showing, sending a pang of hurt through Gerard.

Putting the picture away, Gerard proceded to go back to his bed and grab a stuffed bear with a mistfits bandana around it's neck. He was suddenly overcome with emotion, breaking down into uncontrollable sobs.


Cynthia's POV.

Cynthia sat, too, on her own bed. Slowly, she pulled out a small black notebook from her pillow. Grabbing some ink, she began penning a letter with her favorite, though old-fashioned, quill.

After about twenty minutes, she began to finsih the letter.


".... so you see, Gerard, my dear, though i have known you for only a small amount of time, i can't help but be drawn to you, and long for your touch, your scent. Your love. If you feel the same, I would be glad to become more intimate. However, if you do not, which I fear, then i'm sure you would be in the right to end our brief friendship...."


Sealing it in a crisp white envelope, Cynthia went outside and grabbed her bike, looking at the address scribbled on her arm. It would be a long ride, but she felt she had to make the trip.

Off she went, riding along casual through the streets of New Jersey. About twenty minutes later, she rode near a small row of houses. Turning into one of the streets, she stopped outside a modest white house, with tulips in the window boxes and a neat yard.

Getting off of her bike, she went up to the door. Knocking sharply, she waited several minutes. Suddenly, just as she was about to turn away, small, white hands opened the door.

"Hello?" Said the boy.

"Uh, Hi. I was wondering if Gerard was home?" She said awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah. Come in. His room is the farthest down the hall." The figure spoke. "Oh, by the way, i'm Mikey."

"Oh, hey. Cynthia."

Turning down the hall, Cynthia opened the door without knocking. Shocked by what she saw, she rushed to Gerard's side.

"Are you alright?" She asked carefully.

"Oh, uh, yeah. just... depressed a bit." Gerard answered.


Without speaking, Cynthia moved her arms around Gerard protectively. They sat like that for hours until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

UGH. i think this chapter is utter shit. It's written more like stage directions than anything.... sorry. i'll get better once i start writing more.
Sign up to rate and review this story