Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Fire (part 1)

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 0 reviews

there is a fire at school and frank is nowhere too be found...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-01-30 - Updated: 2009-01-30 - 771 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV
I woke the next morning to Mikey standing above me, trying to get me up for school. He had slept in my bed last night. I wasn’t going to leave him alone to guilt himself into something stupid. I don’t think he would have survived if he had been left alone.

I didn’t want to go to school but it would at least take our minds off Frank. I doubted he would come to school so I wouldn’t see him.

We got dressed and took the silent walk to school, arriving a little early so after I dropped off Mikey at his registration class, I sat in my own class, drawing all over a scrap off paper that had been thrown in my direction.

The bell rang and Mr Gray took one look at me then at Frank’s empty seat before starting.

“Sorry…I’m...la…late” a stuttered voice came from the door five minutes into the lesson.
My head snapped up to see Frank standing in the doorway, trying to gather his emotions and keep himself form bursting into tears in front of everyone. He looked even more beautiful than usual but was sporting a dozen additional bruises on his face and his bear arms revealed various contusions and scars.

I wanted to hug him tight and tell him it was going to be okay and that we would get through this together but I couldn’t. I was mad at him and it was going to stay that way.

Mr Gray just nodded and gestured towards Frank’s seat in which he stumbled down the row to sit down and fix his eyes on his desk until the bell rang.

Frank didn’t disappear at break like he usually did. He just huddled himself up on the grass in the rain, letting the raindrops fall onto his skin as he shivered in the cold.
I watched him from the window, I so badly wanted to tell him to get inside but my feet wouldn’t move and I couldn’t form the right words.

I watched as the one of the jerks from our math class pushed him around. He had taken an immediate disliking to Frank when he first got here but didn’t dare go near him when I was with him. He wasn’t someone you messed with though. There were rumours he brought a knife to school but I hoped for Frank’s sake they weren’t true. He had a habit of asking for people to hurt him when he was in a mood like this but usually I was there to defend him and explain he was just upset but not this time and I knew he was going to go and punish himself and get himself hurt.

Frank didn’t turn up to fourth period. He had probably had enough and gone home. Halfway through the class, the fire alarm went off.

I enjoyed it when there was a fire drill although this one wasn’t a drill.
From what I heard, someone had started a fire in one of the Chemistry classes, I hoped Mikey would get out okay, he had a tendency to panic at things like this whereas I just enjoyed the time off and was quite disappointed that Frank wasn’t here to witness it with me.

We were stuck outside in the rain for a good ten minutes before, to my horror I managed to find out what had happened before the teachers did.

Apparently Frank and the asshole that had been pushing him around, had gotten into a fight in a Chemistry class because the bastard, who’s name I found out was Jared, had called me a faggot and Frank had lost it and gone at him.
Jared then pulled out a lighter and threatened to set everything up.
Frank, as I thought told to him to go ahead and threw in some insults to spur him on and get him angry enough to do it.
When Frank started to question Jared’s sexuality, he lost it and set fire to a few of the chemicals which after a while exploded and set fire to the classroom.

My heart stopped after I heard that and I ran to find Mikey, barely being able to get out the story through my panicked breathing and crying.
What if Frank was still in there?

---------------------

A/N: chapter update mainly for CaroBECKETT for reviewing. please review an dlet me know if you want me to keep going :)
xoxo Stazzia
Sign up to rate and review this story