Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

Scandalous

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Frank's gay, and I'm married to him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 1958 words

0Unrated
“Frank!” I yelled out and stomped my foot hard on the tiled floor so it can be heard.
“I’m coming, I’m coming! Keep your knickers on!” Frank ran down the stairs while smoothing down his hair.
I sighed when he smiled weakly at me. “You know, I hate it when I arrived late to tea parties right?” I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.
“Um… yea… I’m sorry Ed. I just wanted to look pretty at the tea party,” he looked down at his fingers and looked back at me with pretty puppy dog eyes.
I narrowed my eyes at him, “It’s okay, now let’s get going.”
“Yay!” he skipped to the front door and got out to the driveway.
I sighed and followed him.

We were going to Frank’s parent’s tea party, they always invite us and expect us to be there every time they had one. Frank’s parents were very social people, their house wasn’t empty without guests.

I was about to start the car when I noticed Frank whom was checking himself out on the rear mirror, that he was wearing eyeliner. I gasped which made him quickly turn and look at me with a confused face.
“Frank you do realise that we are going to your parent’s house right?”
He looked at me innocently, “Yes, I do. Why?”
“You’re wearing eyeliner Frank!” I pointed.
He grinned, “I know right? It looks hot!” he posed.
I’d usually would hug him, but this was serious. “Frank!” I whined.
He sighed, “Whoops, they would notice that something’s wrong with me right?”
I nodded.
“Okay, I’m taking it off. Keep your bra on!”
I chuckled and started up the car.

I laughed at Frank cursing and trying to take his eyeliner off. Thinking back to the day I met Frank was funny. I remember I was at one of his gigs back when he was in the band Pencey Prep, I was like a big loyal fan of there’s. Also I couldn’t lie that I had a major crush on him too. I remember that I was singing along with Frank as I was pushed and shoved in the small mosh pit. I met him in person after the gig where he came up to me and asked how the gig was. It was very casual and I was just so excited and tried to say my words casually while my brain was going ‘omgomgomgomgomg!’.
The story really turned out funny, we kinda just became those mutual friends and there were times where he always came to me when he got dumped. I never really got the fact as to why Frank had different girlfriends every month until one day he came to me like any other day. He told me that he was gay and that he didn’t want anyone to know about his sexuality and that was the reason as to why he constantly kept dating girls. He thought that just by doing it, he would change from being gay to straight.
That was the day when he realized that his preference of liking men was never going to change.
”Please don’t tell anyone about this Ed,” he pleaded to me when his secret was out.
I squeezed his hand, “Don’t worry Frank, your secret’s safe with me. But really, why are you so scared to tell everyone that you’re gay?”
He sighed, “I don’t know, it’s just a sudden change I guess. And lets not forget my parent, you know how religious they are… they would be frustrated with the fact that their son is gay.”
“Oh Frank,” I hugged him.


Although there were times where Frank needed me for support, I needed him too. Too many times have I ran to Frank for support every time my father would bash me when he got drunk. It was a really frightening time for me. Not even my own brother would help me and he was a year older than me.
I waited for Frank to open his front door. I kept looking around me; getting paranoid of such danger lurking behind me.
Frank finally opened the door looking half sleepy, with his dark hair all over the place and his boxers all crinkled. “Hmm?” he looked like he was struggling to open his eyes.
“Frank! Oh Frank, it was horrible!” I started to sob.
He rubbed his eyes open. “Ed? Oh god, it happened again?”
I nodded.
“Naw come here babe,” he hugged me and brought me into his house. “What did he do?” he asked when we sat on his couch.
Frank was living alone since he was 22 at the time.
I shrugged, “He just bashed me as always.”
“Honey, you’re safe with me.”
I nodded and leaned my head on his chest. “I’m so glad I have you Frank, dunno what I’d do without you.”
“Same here Ed.”

So pretty much to cut the story short, Frank got fed up with all the constant abusing by my father that he thought to do both of us a favor, we should get married.
It wasn’t the best idea but it seemed perfect at the time. So we got married, but we never really made a ceremony for it. We weren’t really a married couple. Just two friends helping each other out. Since Frank didn’t want his sexuality revealed, he thought that getting married was a perfect idea to cover up his sexuality. He also wanted to protect me from harm. I thought it was great, personally I hated being alone and with Frank being my husband I knew I would never be alone.

“Come on Ed,” Frank told me as he got out of the car.
“I’m coming,” I got my classy handbag and got out too. “Please Frank, promise me we’ll hang here for no more than 3 hours!”
He patted my back, “No probs hon.”
We held hands and walked up their driveway to meet and greet.

“Ah Frank and Edwina, you both finally made it!” Frank’s mother smiled warmly at us.
“Yea sorry mum. Ed took ages getting ready,” Frank chuckled.
I gave a side glance to him.
“Well it’s okay, you look beautiful Edwina.”
Frank stroked my hair, “She is beautiful, isn’t she?” and kissed my lips.
“Thanks,” I blushed.
His mother giggled and started dragging us to everyone to introduce her son and daughter-in-law.

In those few hours, I tried to chat along with the other female guests that were sitting in a group while Frank went to chat with the men. It wasn’t really working, it seemed like I didn’t have anything interesting to say. They would mostly just giggle about their sex life with their current boyfriend or husband and honestly I never really had anything to say with that because I’ve only had sex with Frank once… on our wedding night.
I sighed and sat on the well decorated bed after changing into my pajamas. It was my wedding night and it wasn’t how I planned or expected. I was married to my gay friend and I definitely wasn’t going to have those best wedding nights that will be cherished.
I pulled my lips to a smile when Frank walked into our bedroom looking all happy. “Hey what is that you got?” I asked pointing at the wrapped up present in his hands.
He grinned, “I found this in the bottom of the pile of wedding presents we got. I think you’ll love this,” he handed the perfectly wrapped present to me.
I crossed my legs under me and unwrapped it revealing a very sexy nightgown. I held it up and looked at it in awe. “Wow, it’s gorgeous.”
He watched for a moment, “Well aren’t you gonna wear it?”
I looked at him, “No…” and looked back at the silky white nightgown.
“Oh yes you are honey, it’s your wedding night! You’re supposed to wear it!” he pulled me up and dragged me into the bathroom. “Put it on!”
I closed the door behind me and did as I was told. I almost cried from the sight, I looked beautiful in it.
When I returned back to the bedroom and Frank whistled at me.
“You look sexy Ed!”
I giggled, “Thanks.”
We both got under the covers and stared back at each other. It was everything that I’ve ever dreamed of… except for the love and passion. I only loved Frank as only my friend and nothing more.
I failed to choke on my sob and a tear fell down my cheek.
Frank rubbed my cheek with his thumb, his face held a concern look. “What’s wrong? Are you upset?”
“No, I’m happy.”
“Then why are you crying angel?” he hugged me.
“Nothing, I’m just being stupid.”
He sighed, “I know what’s wrong… it’s okay, I understand.”
“No, no! I am happy Frank,” I tightened the hug.
“Well I do want to make you happy,” he looked down at me and kissed me softly.
I looked at him in amazement. “It’s okay Frank, really I am happy.”
“That’s not what I meant Ed,” he tightened his fingers over mine. “I want to please you tonight, on your wedding night.”
I looked back at him helplessly, I knew deep inside I wanted to be touched, stroked and loved. “It’s okay, you don’t need to do this. It’s not necessary.”
“Oh but it is,” he stroked my hair. “Just close your eyes, I’ll make you happy.”
That night felt so strange and wrong but as the night went on, I suddenly felt relaxed as my body responded to his.


I nodded at the girl that was talking about something I wasn’t really listening to. I was just so suddenly bored and craved to just go home and relax on my favourite couch and watch some chick flicks.
“So Edwina, tell us about your sex life with Frank.” this chick snickered and everyone turned to me.
“Um…” I bit my bottom lip and thought of a good sex story to tell.
“Excuse me ladies,” Frank approached us. “I’m just here to steal my lovely lady for a dance.”
This is why I loved Frank, he knew when to come and save me.
The girls all cooed and some of them made a comment about their partner not doing the same.
Frank put his hand on my lower back and held my hand with his other hand. “Hey, you know that guy with the pink shirt?” he eyed towards the guy he was talking about.
I peaked over at him. “Yea?”
“He‘s hot, don’t you think?”
I chuckled. “Yea, he is.”
“I wonder if he‘s gay…” he thought aloud.
“Dunno, ask him.”
“Dude, are you stupid? No way.”
I scoffed.
“So how do you enjoy this little tea party?” he asked as we danced among the other couples that were dancing in the middle of his parent’s huge backyard.
“Boring,” I decided not to tell him about what was running through my head.
“Well don’t you worry, we’ll go home after this song.”
“Cant we go now?” I pleaded.
“Shh, I like this song.”
I groaned, it was some sort of old jazz music but danced along with him anyway.




Well then.
I kinda got this idea from a book I recently read
Red by Erica Spindler
Awesome story that is.

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story