Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

Just another day

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-31 - Updated: 2009-01-31 - 660 words

0Unrated
"Home!" I was relieved when we walked in our house.
"Wow, never knew you love home," Frank walked in behind me.
"I do! See?" I hugged the door frame.
Frank chuckled and walked passed me.
I finished hugging the door frame and joined Frank on the sofa.
Frank gasped and pointed at the gold bracelet on the small table, "That's the bracelet I gave you for our 1st wedding anniversary!"
I looked at it and smiled, our 1st annivesary wasn't that long ago.
I stumbled after Frank who was leading me to a bench at a lonely park beside a lake. I looked like a crippled old lady but it wasn't my fault we went to a place where paintball is played. You do not want to play paintball especially on your wedding anniversary. Everytime the paintball hits you it hurts and you are left with a bruise. For those of you who do not know what paintball is, it's pretty much a place where people play with guns filled with paintballs.
Anyway, I don't blame Frank for choosing to go to paintball for our anniversary. We didn't have anything else to do anyway. It's not like we could go out on a romantic dinner. He wasn't the type and I was okay with it, besides... we're friends.
"Naw, did my poor baby get hurt a lot?" Frank pouted and gestured me to sit next to him on the bench.
I nodded, "Yea, I can't feel my arms."
He chuckled, "Well you should feel sorry for me, I was busy trying to shield you from all those paintballs."
"Naw, poor baby."
He grinned, "Happy 1st anniversary Edwina."
I smiled, "Happy 1st anniversary to you too Frank."
"Here, I got you this."
I watched him pull out a small velvet box. He handed me the box and I opened it. My jaw dropped when I saw a beautiful crafted gold bracelet with 'love Frank' engraved on the inside of the bracelet. "Naw, Frank!" I hugged him. "I didn't get you anything!"
"It's alright Ed, you being here is a present for me anyway."

"Yes, I know."
"Why aren't you wearing it?" he pouted.
"I forgot," I grabbed it and slipped it on.
"It's cool," he grinned. "Let's get to bed and sleep."
I nodded and dragged myself to bed after him.

"Frank make me food!" I called out while I was slumped on the couch and casualy watching TV.
It was like one in the afternoon and I still haven't had breakfast. I couldn't be bothered doing anything, I was still in my pajamas.
"Ed, I can't make you breakfast now. I gotta go and see the guys we have band practise," he kissed my hair and ran off.
I frowned and just focused back on TV. I hated being bored. So I went shopping for the day, there was a big sale on CDs of cool bands.

"Ed! Ed! Ed!" Frank came in running like a jet.
I nearly choked on the chocolate I was chewing on, "What is it?" I asked.
"When we were practising, these guys came to check us out!" he jumped around me. "And guess what they said!"
"What?"
"I might join this band and I'm gonna meet up with the whole band tomorrow! Isn't that great?" he grinned so wildly at me.
"Wow! Do you even know this band?" I asked and nibbling on my chocolate.
"Well, no... but their band is called My Chemical Romance. They seem pretty awesome," he bit into my chocolate which made me growl at him.
"That's good Frankie, I'm happy for you."
"Yeah, I'm happy too! So anyway, I want you to come with me tomorrow to meet them."
"Me? Why?"
"Because I don't want to do this alone," he pouted. "And 'cause you're my wife, I need you."
I smiled, "Okay then, let's meet this band."






Really short I know
And so boring I know
But review anyway?
Sign up to rate and review this story