Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

Home-made porn

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

Frank and Ed thinks Gerard is sexy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-02-04 - Updated: 2009-02-04 - 1108 words

0Unrated
"No, Ed, no," Frank clicked his tongue when he came into our room.
"What are you on about?" I asked him.
He shook his head and I found his gaze on what I was wearing.
I spun around to the mirror and looked at myself. There was no dirty or stains on my dark blue skinny jeans or on my black vest and white singlet. I raise one eyebrow and turned back to him, "Hmmm?"
"Baby, you shouldn't wear those jeans!" he clicked his tongue again.
"But why? What's so wrong about them?"
"Because we can't see your sexy legs!" he pointed at my legs dramatically.
I sighed, "You don't need to see them, Frank."
"Nah, it's not for me to see. It's for the guys in the band to get jealous of me 'cause I got a sexy wife," he grinned.
"Smart arse," I scoffed. "Then what should I wear?"
Frank dove into my wardrobe and came out with black short shorts. He then threw it at me.
My eyes widened at it. "You don't expect me to wear this right?"
"Sure I do!" he grinned.
"No Frank, I aint wearing that."
"Do it or I'll kill you," he grinned.
I growled then started to change while muttering inaudible things.
"See? You look sexy!" Frank clapped.
"No, I feel like I'm naked."
"Well you're not," he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. "Come on we'll be late!"
I sighed and let him drag me to the car.

Frank parked the car in front of a modern tidy looking house.
"Here we are," he got out of the car.
The house looked too nice to belong to one of the guys from a band. I mean, our house is like trash compared to this.
"Wow awesome," was all I said while I followed Frank to the front porch.
Frank breathed in dramatically and let it out before he knocked the front door.
A man with glasses open the door. He was super skinny and tall too, I wondered if he ate at all. "Hey, Frank right?"
Frank nodded, "Yep."
"I'm Mikey, come on in." Mikey gestured.
We stepped inside the home and followed Mikey to a room which seemed like the lounge room. It seemed like the rest of the band was here, there were 4 of them all neatly squashed into one sofa. They all seem to be wearing skinny jeans except for the blonde guy and the other guy with the fro. I kinda felt left out with all of them just wearing jeans.
"Dude, Frank finally arrived!" Mikey said.
I stood behind Frank, hoping that I was well hidden behind him. I felt really intiminated by the men.
"Hey again!" the man with the fro who sat in the middle stood up and shook Frank's hand. "I'm Ray."
"Nice to meet you," Frank smiled.
"And this is Bob," Ray pointed at the blonde man. "And this is-"
"Gerard," the man with long dark hair jumped off the sofa and in front of Frank but was only staring at me.
I quickly looked down and bit my bottom lips as I hoped that the blush didn't creep to my cheeks.
"Hey I'm Frank and this is my wife Edwina," he moved out of my way and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Hi," I smiled.
"Oh really? Wow you guys are so young and cute!" Gerard complimented us.
Frank grinned. "Yep! But she's the cute one."
"Frank," I protested.
"No you are the cute one," I found Gerard staring at me with a small smile appearing in his lips.
"Thanks," was all I can say.

With only a few hours staying there, the 4 men in the band already liked Frank. Which was impressive. I really admired their taste in music and loved their first album 'I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love'. Frank seem to admire their music too and was eager to learn to play the music. They agreed that Frank should be the guitarist.
"So Frank, would you like to be in the band?" Ray asked.
"Sure do," Frank grinned.
"Then you're in!"
"Yay!" he hugged the guys then hugged me. "I'm in the band Ed!"
"I know," I smiled back at him.
"Glad to see that you're in the team Frank," Mikey smiled.
"I'm glad too!" he grinned.
"Don't pressure yourself with learning how to play the songs, we'll help you out along the way and there's no need to rush." Mikey told em.
Frank nodded eagerly.

They didn't let us go until we had dinner with them, which was fine by me; I didn't have to make dinner that night. Gradually, I was comfortable with the guys. They seem so nice and funny. Throughout dinner, there were so much laughter going on, everyone seemed to have funny things to say.

Finally it was time to go, Frank was already in the car. He's been hyper all the day, I guess he couldn't wait to tell everyone that he just joined the band My Chemical Romance. Oh well, I don't blame him.
"Wait! Take the left over desert!" Mikey ran back out with cheesecake in a plastic box.
"Naw thanks," I was so tempted to just dig into the cake now.
"You're welcome," Bob said which was a first. He never really said anything today.
I gave a quick smile.
"Take care of your..." Gerard cleared his throat. "Husband. I'm sure he'll learn the guitar chords quickly."
I nodded and quickly waved before rushing into the car.
"It's gonna feel weird I think, with me just being the guitarist and not being lead singer or something," Frank said absently as we went home.
To be honest, I really didn't think Frank was a great singer but he was a cute singer. "Nah, you'll get use to it. Plus I think the guitar will suit you perfectly," I told him.
"Yay!" he grinned. "Imagine we get big, Ed. I wonder how that will feel like..."
"Well there will be fan girls jumping all over you," I said simply.
"I'd prefer fan boys. Speaking of boys, Gerard was hot right?" he side glanced me.
I chuckled, "Yea, he sure was."
"I wonder if he would like to get it on with me."
"Well Frank all I can say is that if you guys do get it on, get it on tape. I want a home made porn video."
"Sure will honey."






If you think I know where this is going. Then nope.
I have a vague idea tho xD
Gah! It's so hot! I want winter so bad!!!!!!!


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story