Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

Uncovered

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

The real Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-02-14 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 933 words

0Unrated
"Ed, where are my socks?" Frank called out as he rummaged through a pile of socks in the draw.
I raised an eyebrow, "You're looking at socks already."
"I know!" Frank gave up looking and turned to me with his hands on his hips. "But where's those plain black socks?"
I really hated it when he made me search for a particular type of item for him, it's like I knew where everything was. "I think they're in the wash," I told him.
He sighed, "Then what can I wear?"
"Frank, they're socks! Just wear any!" I suddenly got frustrated.
"Sorry!" he grabbed a pair and walked out of our room.

I sat on the bed and sighed, Frank was going to a gay nightclub tonight. It's nothing new. Just same old things occuring; Frank goes to the nightclub, has the time of his life then comes home with another man and fucks him on the spare bed downstairs. I really shouldn't be worried about these things, after all he's my friend portrayed as my husband and nothing more. I guess I was upset because I couldn't do the same thing as him. I just felt like I was betraying Frank with having a relationship of some sort with another man. Even though Frank didn't care about it, I did. I guess all I'm really saying is that I wish I just had a normal life, a normal loving husband too. But that won't happen.

I got off the bed to farewell Frank when I noticed that he was already gone. I didn't let it get to me. He was just in a rush, he didn't have time to say bye.

After I just finished up the house chores I decided to just get out and rent a movie. After all I haven't watched movies in a while. I was glad that the movie shop was just in walking distance so I grabbed my jacket and left the house. It was surprisingly chilli for summer but I clearly didn't mind, winter was my favourite season anyway.
Grabbing new release movies I walked quickly back home to have a movie night alone.

My popcorn and candy was going for waste I was so busy hugging my knees and covering my face with my hands. I was watching 'quarentine' and believe me it was a frightening movie. I had my hands covering my eyes all the time and occasionally screaming at the scary scenes. I really regretted watching a scary movie and I was home alone. All of a sudden the front door knocked which made jump and scream at the top of my lungs. I was left standing as I watched the door with my body trembling. I tried to catch my breath. Don't be frightened like that! It's only Frank, he must've forgotten his keys again.
"Who is it?" my voice trembled.
"Uhh... it's Gerard," I heard on the other side.
I sighed a relief and opened the door for him.
He looked worried and peaked inside behind me, "Are you okay? You were screaming."
I gave an uncomfortable chuckle, "I'm okay, you just knocked while I was watching a horror movie. I don't like horror so it's normal for me to scream."
"Oh!" he laughed. "I see, can I come in?"
"Sure," I let him in and watched him sit on the couch with bit of popcorn on it. "Frank's not here by the way."
"Really? So he's not here to protect you from this horror movie?" he smirked.
I chuckled but inside I was burning, "Yea, he went out with his mates."
"Oh how unfortunate," he glanced at me.
I nodded and just stood there awkwardly.
"Well, is it okay if I watch the rest of the movie with you?" he asked.
He seemed so calm around me, as if he knew me a life time and here I was acting all shy. "Sure," I sat next to him and pressed the 'play' button.

"Relax, the movie finished." Gerard pulled my hands away from my eyes.
"That was just too scary!" I felt my heart beating from fright. I hated Gerard for convincing me to watch all the movies that I rented.
"Scary? Nah! You haven't seen the scariest movie."
"And wouldn't want to."
He laughed and checked the clock on the wall, "Wow it's almost 2 and your husband hasn't come home yet."
Shit. I had to get Gerard out before Frank come home with another man. I stood up quickly, "Which means you should go home, it's pretty late."
"No, I'll stay until he comes. It isn't safe for a woman to stay home alone."
"It is safe, he'll be home soon."
He stared at me then nodded, "Sorry, I didn't notice that it would look wrong with just us two alone in the middle of the night."
"No it's not that, it's just that you should be home."
He nodded understandingly and stood up, "Well I guess I'll see you whenever... probably at band practise. I'd like to see you there."
I narrowed my eyes at him weirdly.
"As in, it would be nice as to how you think our music is live."
"Oh, okay then."
He nodded and we stood there like that.
"Well I guess you should-" my words were interrupted by the door clicking open and Frank and his new man stumbling in as they were violently making out and trying to get as far to the bed.
I was humiliated. I didn't even look at Gerard and just bolted into my room.



Well then...

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story