Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

I won't see you tonight

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-03-06 - Updated: 2009-03-06 - 647 words

0Unrated
I walked down the corridor and the only thing I hear was my own footsteps in the cold atmosphere. It was 4 in the morning and the house was cold and empty. I was so lonely and I hated that feeling. The thought of calling a random guy up just to spend time with them so I don't be alone. But I refused it. I wasn't going to be weak like I was before. Frank and I were just going through a rough patch at the moment.
I sighed and tried calling Frank again;
"Hey, Frankie here. I'm not here right now, I'm probably with my sexy wife so... get jealous or leave a message... or both!"
I groaned at his voicemail, "Hey Frank, I was wondering when you'd come home..." I tried not to let out a sob but failed and my voice broke. "Just come home and don't get me worried!" I shut the phone and broke down.
I crouched to the floor let the tears escape my eyes and fall to the wooden floor. I never liked feeling alone. Frank promised me that he won't make me feel alone. But now he is! I wish I never let Gerard in!
After ages of my mind torturing myself I was already so exhausted to do anything else that I somehow miraculously made myself comfortable on the hard wooden floor.

I felt so suddenly comfortable that I opened my eyes as to why. I saw Frank looking down at me. It took me a while to realise that I was in him arms. I smiled dreamily at him. He half smiled back at me.
He gently put me on our bed and lied down next to me.
"I'm sorry about yesterday," he ran his hand through his hair.
"It's okay."
"I didn't know you were that worried about me until I go your voicemail," he stared at me. "That's when I got worried about you."
I didn't say anything but ran my index finger on the bed sheet.
He kissed my cheek and rested next to me. "Although it's noon, I think I'm still gonna sleep."
I blink as I stared up at the ceiling for a moment then I sat up, "Shit!" I closed my mouth but it was too late. I didn't want to ruin the moment with Frank but I think I did.
"What is it?" he sat up.
"Nothing," I shook my head.
"Ed," he pushed on.
I sighed and avoided his eyes. "I just remembered that Ray called yesterday."
"And?"
"And he said your first band practise is at 2 which is in about two hours."
"Fuck!" he cursed.
"I'm sorry!" I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for him to start yelling his arse off but I just heard him sigh so I looked up.
"I guess I'll go and face Gerard," he looked down.
"He said that I should come too," I pat him back.
"Good, I didn't want to do it alone," he smiled and jumped up to change.
I sat there on the bed and watched him change his clothes.
"So when you arrive there, we'll act like nothing is wrong."
I nodded obediently.
"We'll look happy like we always are," he gave me a smile.
"Sounds like a plan," I told him and rolled off the bed to change too.

"Frank! Edwina! You guys finally made it!" Ray grinned and let us inside.
Frank grinned back and we followed them into the den where all the boys were.
I avoided Gerard although I knew he was constantly staring at me.
We made ourselves comfortable.
"So how have you guys been?" Mikey asked.
"Great!" I sounded enthusiastic.
Frank held my hand and Mikey 'aww'ed.
Gerard eyed me and I ignored him.
"Well then, we should start practise then." Bob announced and we all agreed.





Yes I know
BORING
Haha
Sign up to rate and review this story