Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

This bandage is broken and the cut has been left open

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Frank and Ed has an argument.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-02-25 - Updated: 2009-02-25 - 643 words

0Unrated
I bit my lip to try and stop my extra loud sobbing. I hated myself so dearly. I hated my fake life so much that I wanted to drop dead on the floor at this minute. I sat down beside the bedroom door and hugged my knees and tried to listen to anything. I only heard some mumbles and the front door closing. Only a few minutes later the spare bedroom downstairs slammed closed. As I have expected, Gerard left the house and Frank went back to fucking his friend. I never in my life felt so alone and hopeless. This time I let my tears fall freely as well as my sobbings. No one cared anyway...

The loud knocking on the door immediately woke me up probably because I was sleeping on the floor with my back leaning against the door itself. I must've looked like the shittiest I've ever looked like in my life. I slowly got up and open the bedroom door to find Frank looking crap like I was.
"You didn't have to lock the door you know," Frank slurred obviously so hungover.
I rolled my eyes, "You obviously dont remember what happened last night then?"
He showed me a confused face, "Uhh..."
"No?"
He stood there for a moment before shaking his head as a no.
"You're so lucky then," I pushed passed him and slowly went downstairs due to my stiff legs and back.
"What do you mean?" he followed me. "What happened?"
"Well," I gave him a tight sarcastic smile when I reached the kitchen. Leaning on the benchtop I began to explain, "Gerard came over last night to see you and you weren't obviously there so we watched movies together."
Frank gave me a weird look that said 'and the point is?'.
"And you being so fucking drunk as came in the front door while making out with your friend. It was a great show for Gerard and now the secrets out," I stopped smiling and turned to the fridge to fish out a can of sweet chilli flavoured tuna.
"You're joking," Frank's eyes were almost going to pop out of his eye sockets.
I gave him a serious face, "Do I look like I'm joking?"
"Fuck!" Frank yelled. "Why did you have to have him over?! You knew I was going to come home anyway!"
That's right, blame Edwina. "I told you, we were watching movies and time flied fast. I was about to get him out when you came stumbling in! Didn't you notice a car in our driveway?"
"No! Hello! I was drunk!" Frank roared.
I tensed up and stepped back, "I'm sorry."
"You fucked everything up!"
"Hey, okay! We're both fucked now okay? I'll take the blame."
"No it's not okay!" Frank growled. "What the fuck am I supposed to do then?"
I shook my head, "I don't know."
Frank pointed at me while massaging his temple, "I really hate you Edwina," and walked out.
I was left helpless once again with tuna in my hand. I chucked it down the sink for my appetite was lost. Just in the same tick, the phone started ringing. I didn't pick it up but instead waited for it to go to the answering machine;
"Hey it's Frank and Ed!" it was Frank happy cute voice back when we first got married. "We're not here right now, most probably upstairs in bed doing you know what," he giggled along with me. "But we'll get back to you as soon as we're done so leave a message!"
It beeped.
"Hey! It's Ray! I just wanted to remind Frank that band practise is tomorrow at 2pm and Ed, I'd like to see you there! See ya!"
I sighed. Fuck, band practise. I didn't even know what was even going to happen from now.





Bletch!

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story