Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scandalous

Lies

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-13 - Updated: 2009-07-13 - 893 words

0Unrated
I was simply surprised by the sound of their music when they played. Of course Frank had trouble with the notes and they had to paused in the middle of many songs to help him. It was rather tiring actually but by the many hours of practising Frank had less troubles with the notes. They almost sounded good and from reading the lyrics of their many songs, it sounded like they are actually great songs.
"Okay dudes," Ray announced. "That's a wrap for today."
Bob wiped the sweat off his face and stood up and stretched.
I clapped my hair from the couch that I was sitting at, "That was good, once you guys get use to everything you guys will be great!"
"Thanks," Mikey grinned and placed his bass guitar in the stand.
"Really? Was I good?" Frank asked with wide eyes.
I nodded, "Why would I lie Frank?"
He grinned and hugged me. "Thanks babe. I'm glad you came to watch my first practise."
I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
"Could you guys get anymore cuter?" Mikey laughed.
Frank chuckled, "Sorry, we won't go cute."
"Well then, I'm hungry as a bitch and I need food. Ima order pizza," Gerard mumbled and quickly got out of the room.
I watched after him. I felt that I needed to tell him that everything was fine between Frank and I, that it was a one off thing. He wasn't gay. But that would all be a lie.
"Babe, I'm going to check out this fully sick game with Ray, is that cool?" Frank asked.
"Sure," I smiled.
"And I'll take you back to the lounge," Mikey led me the way.
I uncomfortably sat on the sofa and avoided looking at Gerard who was on the phone ordering pizza.
Mikey was about to sit next to me until Bob came out to te room and ordered him to help him pack up.
So here I sat alone in the room with Gerard. I fumbled with my fingers and focused on them as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.
"Yes that's all thanks," I heard Gerard on the phone. "Okay, 30 minutes then... I'll be counting," he chuckled and hung up.
I felt as if he was watching me but I didn't dare look up. I wanted to act cool but I somehow forgotten how that was.
"So... Frank is pretty good on guitar," he said slowly.
"Mhm, the playing guitar is his specialty."
He sat down next to me which sent cold chills down my spine. I didn't dare look at him.
"So, that night... when I was over, what-"
"We should help Mikey and Bob pack up!" I interrupted him and stood up. "Those poor guys, doing it themseleves."
"No, they're fine themseleves," he grabbed my wrist. "And besides, you're the guest you're not supposed to do the work."
I looked down at him and finally sighed and sat back down.
"You two aren't really a happy couple are you?" his lips looked like they were hiding a smile or maybe a smirk.
"What are you talking about? I'm happily married to-"
This time he interrupted me, "Happily married? Last time I checked the husband don't come into his family home with a man beside him and kissing him like there is no tomorrow," he frowned.
I stared back at him with eyes filled with tears.
"I don't know what's going on Ed, but I really want to help you."
He was looking back at me sincerely, as if he really wanted to help me. What if he did? But he can't help. I didn't need help. I was happy with Frank and he was happy with me. We're looking out for each other. I couldn't betray him like that.
"Ed, we're ready to go home!" Frank walked into the lounge with Ray.
"Okay," I immediately stood up and walked to him.
"Aren't you guys going to eat pizza with us?" Gerard asked.
"No thanks, I promise Edwina I'd take her out to dinner tonight," Frank told him and wrapped his arm around my warm and squeezed tightly.
"You have a great husband Ed, even I don't keep my promises with girls," Ray told me.
I laughed, "Thanks for letting me know."

I waved them goodbye as Frank drove off. It was silent again. It was so nice there with everyone bickering about something. Made me feel like there was something to live for. I looked at Frank who was humming a tune.
"They are great bandmates," I said.
"Yea, they are. But that Gerard is getting to me," I saw him frown. "What did he tell you when you were on the couch with him?"
"Nothing serious thankfully," I lied. "He was just randomly talking about the pizza he ordered and how cool of a guitarist you were," I smiled truthfully at him.
"That's nice to know."
"Mhm," I nodded. "So are you actually taking me to dinner like you told them?"
"Uh nah," he sucked on his lip ring. "I'm going down to the gay bar again. Just make sure you don't have anyone over this time, okay?"
My excitement automatically weared down, "Yea sure, I won't have anyone over. I'll just entertain myself I guess."






Wow, I got pretty bored
So I wrote this...


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story