Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Better Together

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Brendon makes Grace's day better.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-01 - Updated: 2009-02-01 - 1425 words

0Unrated

**************************************

When Brendon and Grace arrived home, Grace set her bag on kitchen table and walked into their bedroom letting the bedroom door shut behind her as she walked into the closet. She took a shirt of Brendon’s off the hanger and put it on before she pulled out a pair of her brother’s sweat pants. She put her hair up on the top of her head as stale tears ran down her cheeks. She laid down on top of the neatly made bed and let her emotions get the best of her.

Brendon sighed as he locked the front door and went through the mail looking for anything interesting enough to buy him some time for him to think of what he was going to say to his broken hearted wife. Brendon sighed again as he set the mail down, knowing that she needed him more than anything right now. Brendon walked in and saw the bedroom door was half way closed. He took a deep breath before pushing the door open. He saw her lying on the bed looking more beautiful than ever as she cried. Brendon walked over and sat down next to her knees. He soothed some hair behind her ears before leaning down and kissing her cheek.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked. Grace looked up at him and his heart broke even more, just the look alone was enough to crack even the strongest of men. Grace slowly shook her head. Brendon stood up and took off his shoes before stripping himself of his jeans. He crawled over her and laid down spooning her gently. Brendon put his arms around her waist and laced his fingers with hers. Brendon was at a loss for words but thankfully he didn’t have to say any. Grace turned over in his arms and looked him dead in the eyes. What she said next broke his heart into even more pieces then it was already in.

‘Do you want an annulment?’ she asked. Brendon gave her a confused look before she put her rings into his hand closing his fingers around them. ‘I’ll understand if that’s what you want.’ More tears ran down her cheeks as she said this.

‘Grace…baby…what in the world would give you that idea?’ Brendon asked sitting up to look at her.

‘I can’t give you any children. I know how much you want a baby and I can’t give you one.’ She cried. Brendon pushed her over onto her back and straddled her hips and pinned her arms above her head.

‘Listen to me Grace Urie. I love you. I love you so much; I can’t imagine my life with out you. So what if we can’t make our own baby, there are ways around that. I would rather be with you with out a little brat than with someone else who could make millions of babies. I put these rings on you once and I never want to have to do it again. I love you and that’s never going to change.’

‘I wanted a baby so badly.’

‘Baby…who is to say we can’t have a baby. There is still a chance and you know what? I don’t care if we have to have sex multiple times a day for how ever long it takes to make a baby, that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make besides it’s not like I don’t love the sex.’ Grace chuckled a little bit. ‘So let me dry your eyes, and get that mascara off your cheeks because they are much prettier when they aren’t MAC extreme black and give me a kiss and one like you mean it because I love you so much. It breaks my heart to see you cry like this.’ Grace sat up as Brendon swept the tears off her face. He tilted his head to the side a little bit before she kissed him. It was a sweet kiss. It was a gentle kiss. It was a thank you kiss from Grace for making her feel a hundred times better.

‘Thank you.’

‘For what?’ Brendon smiled.

‘For being you and making me feel better about the whole thing.’

‘That’s what I’m here for you know; it’s in my job description as being the husband of an angel.’ He smiled before pushing her back and attacking her lips with his.

‘You wouldn’t ever leave me would you?’ Grace asked as she laid her head on Brendon’s chest.

‘Of course I wouldn’t leave you. There is more of a chance of you leaving me than there is of me leaving you. I could never live with out you. Who would wake me up every morning with her beautiful smile and her amazingly horrible morning breath?’ Grace hit his chest.

‘Yours doesn’t exactly smell like roses either punk.’

‘Who would do my laundry? My mom quit doing it when I was in the 10th grade. I don’t remember how to do it. Who would make me dinner at night? I’ve been packing on the pounds because you’re amazing. Who would have sex with me?’

‘I’m sorry I can’t give you your baby.’

‘Sweetheart, I should be the one apologizing that I can’t give you a baby but I promise you, I’ll do whatever I have to do in order for us to have a baby.’

‘Really?’ Grace asked as tears welled up in her eyes.

‘I love you so much; I’m willing to do anything.’ Grace smiled as she let a hand rest on his cheek.

‘I love you too.’ She smiled.

‘So…do you wanna have sex?’ Brendon grinned.

Grace shook her head, ‘I’m not in the mood.’

‘We can’t make a baby with out having sex.’

‘I know but I’m just not in the mood.’ Grace said lying back down next to him with her head on his chest.

‘Will you be in the mood later?’

‘I don’t know, maybe.’ Grace said.

‘What are you in the mood for now?’

‘A nap.’ She yawned.

‘Alright well…do you want me to leave you alone or do you want me to lay here with you or what?’

‘I want you to take nap with me. Do you remember that first tour that I went on with you? We used to take naps everyday before your show together.’

‘I remember those naps. I loved those naps. They were the highlight of my day.’

‘Really?’

‘Oh yeah. I got to sleep in peace and quiet next to my drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. It made all the roadies jealous.’

‘Shut up it did not. Half the roadies hated me.’

‘Well regardless of if they hated you or not, they still thought you were hot.’

‘Oh well, they still hated me.’

‘If we’re going to take a nap like we used to we’re going to have to do it right.’ Brendon said as he got up and removed his shirt pulling Grace up with him and taking her shirt off. ‘Remember it was always hot on the bunk.’ Grace laughed before he lay back down so she could lay her head on his chest.

‘Speaking of tours…’Brendon began, ‘you know we leave for our six week European tour right before you leave for Paris.’

‘Yeah’ Grace said with her eyes closed as she laid next to him.

‘Well I’m just thinking, what if you took a little bit of time off after that show and came and toured with me for a couple of weeks.’

‘Beary, you know I can’t do that. Holly isn’t good with doing both things at the same time.’

‘Babe, you can work from the road. Holly is attached to your ear when you two are away from each other anyway. What if I talked to her? Then would you come?’

‘I don’t know, maybe.’

‘I just don’t want to leave you here, by yourself in a time like this. I miss you touring with me.’

‘I know me too.’

‘So if Holly says its okay, you’ll come with me?’

‘Maybe Brendon I don’t know.’ Grace said as she started to fall asleep.

‘Alright well we’ll nap and then talk about it.’ Grace nodded her head before falling into a peaceful sleep to the rhythm of Brendon’s heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story