Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Adoption?

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Grace and Brendon think about adoption.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-01 - Updated: 2009-02-01 - 1559 words

0Unrated

**************************************

Grace sat in front of the piano in the music room Brendon had created for her. She smiled as she ran her fingers over the key guard before slowly opening the lid not making a sound as she did so. It was close to three AM and she couldn’t sleep. She let her fingers rest on the keys before pressing them down gently. The sound that came out of the piano was electrifying. It was so beautiful. Grace could think of nothing more beautiful then the sound of a piano resonating off the walls.

She began to play the first song that she’d ever learned to play all the way though. It was a song most new piano players can play with in the first month of picking up piano: Fur Elise. It was such a beautiful song, Grace loved it.

Brendon was awoken by the sound of the crystal piano as Grace played. Brendon looked around, slightly confused, as to what was going on. He felt around the bed before realizing Grace was not there. Brendon crawled out of bed and stumbled to the door and walked up the stairs and peeked into the room. He smiled as he took in hear appearance. Her hair was slightly curled from her curlers that morning. It fell softly down her back as a few strands were still tucked behind her ears. She sat in a button down shirt of his and her panties, the same thing she always slept in. He loved it.

He thought better not to interrupt her when she was so emotional. It was how she got away from the world, which was what she needed at the moment. Brendon turned and walked back down to the bedroom lying back down on the bed listening to her play. Brendon slowly fell into a light sleep just waiting for her.

When Brendon woke up, he was still alone in bed. He looked over at the clock that read: 6:43 AM in big blue numbers. He threw the blankets back and quickly walked out of the room. He checked the music room but didn’t find her. Brendon walked down the stairs as the bright Las Vegas sun shown through the glass windows, that’s when he spotted her. She was outside lying in the hammock with a mug. He let out a relieved breath before walking outside to join her.

‘Hey.’ He whispered gently.

‘Hi Beary.’ Grace said. She looked tired, no scratch that, she looked exhausted.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked. Grace held out her hand, that he gladly took before climbing in next to her. She cuddled up into his side and kissed his chest gently.

‘I couldn’t sleep.’ She mumbled.

‘Did you sleep at all last night?’ Grace shook her head before she wrapped her arms around his waist. ‘Baby that’s not good for you.’

‘I just couldn’t sleep.’

‘Alright.’ Brendon said as he yawned.

‘What are you doing awake. I can’t even remember the last time you were up this early.’

‘I couldn’t sleep with out you. I’m so used to having you in my arms.’

‘I’m sorry Beary.’

‘It’s okay. I don’t mind cuddling you.’

Grace and Holly had a week left before they left for Paris. Brendon and the boys had six days before they left for Europe.

Brendon had talked to Holly and both had decided it would be good for Grace to take some time off. She was scheduled to be in Paris for a week with Holly before traveling to Italy to spend five weeks with Brendon on tour before they both came back to the states for a period of time.

Needless to say, the day before both of them had to leave, the Urie house was in a constant state of Chaos.

‘Grace is the laundry in the drier done?’ Brendon yelled from the kitchen while she was in the bedroom.

‘I don’t know Brendon go check.’ Grace yelled back as she folded his underwear to put in his suitcase.

Brendon came into the room a few minutes later with a load of laundry, mostly jeans. He looked for some place to set it. The bed was full of laundry, full of folded clothes to pack, full of laundry to fold. Brendon set the load down on the couch as he started to fold his jeans. ‘You’re going to run out of underwear; you probably need to go get some more before you leave.’

‘No, I’ll just turn them inside out then I can wear them for two days.’ Grace looked over at her husband with a disgusted look. ‘I’m just kidding.’

‘I was going to say…’

‘We’re going to have to make a trip to wal mart.’ Brendon started.

‘For what?’

‘I need toothpaste and some more shampoo.’

‘Oh ok, let’s wait until I get done packing so we don’t have to make two trips.’

‘Sounds good…hey babe.’

‘What?’

‘We are going to have sex before I leave right?’

‘Brendon, we’re only going to be apart for eight days.’

‘That is a long time baby.’

‘And I see you in the middle of the week for two days for your shows in Paris.’

‘But that’s a long time.’ Grace stopped and looked over at him.

‘If you weren’t so hot, it would be a lot easier telling you no all the time.’

‘Yeah well, it’s a gift. What can I say; my parents did a great job when they made me.’ Brendon said before realizing what he had just said. Grace’s mood went from being ok to being depressive. ‘Baby…’

‘It’s ok.’ She said. Grace turned around and sat down on the bed, on top of some of Brendon’s clothes. She dropped her head into her hands and tried to hold back her tears.

‘Baby.’ He said as he climbed up behind her. He moved the hair from her neck and kissed it gently. ‘I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to upset you.’

‘No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t get upset just because you say something goofy.’ She said as more tears rolled down her cheeks. Brendon got off the bed and kneeled down in front of her.

‘Please don’t cry, I’m not leaving here until I know that you’re going to be okay with out me.’

‘Brendon, I’m a big girl, I can take care of myself.’

‘I’m not worried about you taking care of yourself I’m worried about you being emotionally unstable while I’m away. This was a big deal baby; it was a lot to take in.’

‘Brendon, I’ll be fine.’ She said. Brendon stood up and kissed her.

‘I’m not washing that shirt.’ He said referring to the one that Grace was sitting on.

‘Why not?’

‘Because it smells like your butt.’ He laughed. Grace rolled her eyes and pushed him over before standing up again and going back to her packing. Brendon sat on the floor with his hands behind him and his legs out in front of him. ‘I have an amazing view from down here.’ He was referring to Grace’s short shorts and tank top he could see up.
Grace rolled her eyes as she turned around looking at him with a smirk. ‘Ohhhh…I like that face of yours. It’s the sexy face and I know what that face means.’ Brendon took her hand and pulled her down on top of him. ‘The sexy face means Brendon gets sexy time.’

‘On the floor?’

‘Well you spent all of this time folding my laundry; I don’t want you to have to refold it just because you want to have sex.’

‘Because I want to have sex?’

‘Baby you don’t have to deny it, I know that you can’t resist me, I’m so sexy you want me all the time. I can see it in my eyes.’

‘You’re ridiculous.’ She laughed as she pushed her hands up his shirt.

‘See I told you that you wanted me.’

‘So what if I do want you all the time? Do you have a problem with that?’

‘Of course not.’ He smiled. Grace gave him a mischievous look. ‘Oh I don’t know that look.’

Grace leaned down and pressed her lips to his gently before becoming more passionate. Brendon parted from the kiss, ‘Baby?’

‘What?’ she asked as she kissed his neck.

‘What if we adopted?’ Brendon asked.

‘What?’

‘What if we adopted a kid or two? We could adopt a two or three year old while we try for our own baby.’

Grace sat up still sitting on his hips as she thought. ‘Do you want to adopt?’

‘I mean I like the idea.’

‘I don’t even know how to get started with that.’

‘I’ll talk to my mom, I’m sure she would know. She does a lot of volunteer work with foster children and agencies.’ Grace smiled before she leaned down and kissed him again. Brendon could tell already, that the thought of adopting a child soon made Grace so happy little did he know he would get two for the price of one…
Sign up to rate and review this story