Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heartless

Welcome Gerard, to The Black Parade.

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-02-01 - Updated: 2009-02-01 - 895 words

0Unrated
I arrived at the beach at five-thirty and with an hour and a half to go until the party
and Gerard arriving, we had plenty of time for me to get to know the other people in thr group
and fo us to get everything ready.

I go to know:
Alaina
Fionnuala
Frank
Ray
Bob
Laura
Emma
Mikey
and of course Gerard.

And I felt really privileged to be in that group.

We got everything ready - music, activites, and everything else that a 17-year-old boy would want for his birthday.

"Have you got the music ready yet Emma?" called Laura from half way across the beach.

"Yeah, I got it from my house about twenty minutes ago" Emma replied.

It was six-fourty five before we knew it and we were all there (Except for Gerard of course)

Alaina told me to go and get Gerard from his house and bring him to the beach.

I went to Gerard's house. I arrived at his front dorr eariler than I expected.

I knocked on his front door.

His mom answered the door and I asked "Is Gerard there?"

His mum steped back a bit and called his name.

Gerard came running down the stairs and seen me standing at the door.

He told his mum to go to the kitchen and we talked.

"Come down to the beach with me for a minute" I said to him.

"Why?" he asked.

I couldn't tell him that the others had planned a surprise birthday party for him, could I?

"I want to show you the waves, they're really nice" I tried to lie.

"I've seen them already" he said. "Anyways, I've got a lot of homework and its got to be in on Monday."

(Today is Friday by the way)

"Well can't you do your homework over the weekend?" I asked

"No" He repiled "My mum always gets me to do it the night I get it"

I was going to say that it was his birthday and he didn't have to do homework today, but I don't think that he knew that, so he doesn't know why I would trail him down to the beach today
- its more of a surprise that way!

"Well can I come up to your room and help you with your homework and then we can take a walk?
Please Gerard"

He went into the kitchen and asked his mom if that was alright.

She said that it was okay.

I went up to his room and helped him with his homework.

I asked him where the bathroom was and he said in the cutest voice EVER possible
"thrid door on the left"

"Thanks"

I made a call to Fionnuala and told her I was going to be a little late because Gerard had to do homework and you know what his mother is like.

She said okay and I told her we would be a half an hour.

I went back to Gerard's room and started helping him with his course work.

He finished twenty minutes later and we headed out the door for a walk after he shouted out t o his mom that he was going out, because his mom has to always[ know where hes going, even though that today is his seventeenth!

We headed down the street and I made him walk towards the beach.

I texted Emma on the new phone I bought myself and told her that me and Gerard were coming to the beach and to get everything ready.

We started walking on the warm sand on the beach.

We walked towards the other and they all screamed...

"HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY GERARD!"

He was so frightened he nearly jumped himself!

We all listened to the music and watched the waves crash by the warm sand on that beautiful April day. We also ate the cake that we had bought for Gerard that had said 'Welcome To The Black Parade Gerard!"

I'm sure he loved his birthday but at the end I asked him.

"What was the best part of your birthday Gerard?"

He didn't answer for a few minutes and then he said

"I really like the fact that I'm now part of The Black Parade!" he laughed.

I asked him, "So is it a thing for you guys, everytime one of yous turn seventeen, you become part of The Black Parade?"

"Yes." he said in reply to me.

We all walked each other home until it was only me and Mikey left, I thought he might have went in with Gerard as they are brothers.

He walked me to my front door and I asked him to wish Gerard all of my best wishes and I hope he has a great birthday in your house.

Mikey said "Okay" and he walked away.

I thought he might have gone home because I didn't get to see which way he walked.

Instead of going inside the house, I walked back down to the beach.

I sat on the rocks that weren't to spiky and just looked out at the still crashing waves.

I seen Mikey walking this way and I hid behind a wall.
He sat on a rock and just looked frozen as if he was about to cry.




Righty oh Rachel. You should be loving me for posting this. (:
Rate & Review Please.
Sign up to rate and review this story