Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Northern Downpour Sends It's Love

by HellOnHigh9 3 reviews

“She escaped from Rehab why would she do that”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-02-03 - Updated: 2009-02-03 - 1239 words - Complete

0Unrated


Blair sat uncomfortably in a plastic orange seat staring at large screen which hung from the roof. She’d managed to hitch hike a ride to Sky Harbour airport and was now waiting for a flight, she tilted her head back resting it softly against the seat. She felt her phone vibrate softly in her pocket, pulling it out she flipped it open answering it with a sigh.

“Hello?” she yawned closing her eyes.

“Where the hell are you?” an angry voice she readily recognised.

“I’m fine I’m safe Jay” Blair said quietly.

“Your not fine you ran away from Rehab!” Jay hissed quietly. “Your mom and dad are freaking the fuck out. Where are you we’ll come and get you” he said easing up a little.

“I’m fine I don’t need your help” Blair said before hanging up. She looked at her phone turning it off and placing it in her bag. She sighed as she heard her flight being called; she made her way to the gate handing her ticket over nodding politely as she boarded.

“FLIGHT 1225 TO NEW YORK CITY IS NOW BOARDING...”



“Is she okay?” Gerard asked as Jay closed his phone.

“She’s fine she didn’t say anything about where she was going” Jay muttered as he sat down again in one of the arm chairs looking at Gerard who was sitting next to Bert. “Where’s Cami?”

“She’s coming she was at some appointment” Gerard said as Bert pulled him close holding him, they heard the front door unlock and open then quiet footsteps after it closed.

“My god is she okay?” Cami said throwing her arms around Gerard as he stood up, Jay glanced at Bert watching his lips twist in contempt at the site before him before the look quickly dissolved.

“She’s fine we think” Gerard said rubbing her back gently. “I’m sure she will call us when she’s ready.”

“She escaped from Rehab why would she do that” Cami said quietly.

“I dunno” Gerard murmured pulling away. “Let’s just hope she’s ok” he said standing back looking at Cami, he noticed the worry in her eyes accentuated by the dark bags under them.
“Are you okay?” Gerard asked her as Cami shook her head.

“I need to talk to you Gerard, it’s important” she said looking up at him.

“What is it?” Gerard asked looking at her expectantly, Cami glanced over his shoulder at Bert.
“Can we go into another room?” she asked as Gerard nodded, they walked slowly out of the lounge and down the hall in Blair’s bedroom. Cami took a seat on the edge of Blair’s bed as Gerard sat beside her looking at her.

“What do you need to tell me?” he asked curiously.


Cami heaved a small sigh looking at Gerard.
“10 years ago just after my accident I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, I fought it with chemo and eventually I was put in remission. I haven’t been feeling so good for the past few months but lately it’s gotten worse. So today I went to the doctor’s to get some blood test results back that I get done every few months. It’s back Gerard and its spread a lot” she said watching as a look of shock crossed over his face.

“So your d-d-d-dying?” he stuttered as his face fell.

“Yeah, unless I get a bone marrow transplant, My parents have both been tested and neither of them can donate I need Blair to get tested to see if she could be a donor. If I don’t get a transplant, I won’t live to see Blair graduate high school” she said whispering the last part as she lowered her head. Gerard looked up at Cami wrapping his arms around her trembling form.

“We’ll get her tested and she’ll be a match” Gerard said quickly. “If you need help, I’ll do anything I can to see you get it” he murmured into her hair quietly as he held her. “You are my life” he whispered pulling away from her to look at her. Cami stood slowly looking around uneasily.

“I’m gonna go, call me if you hear from Blair” she said quickly and awkwardly before rushing out. Gerard walked slowly out of Blair’s room looking down the hall to see Bert walking towards him.


“Why is she in such a rush?” Bert asked as he wrapped his arms around Gerard’s waist. Gerard rested his head gently in the crook of Bert’s neck closing his eyes.

“She has a meeting she has to be at” he lied quietly as he inhaled Bert’s scent of pot and coffee.

“Oh” he said lifting Gerard’s chin so he would look at him, he placed a gentle kiss on Gerard’s lips before pulling back. “Everything will sort itself out babe, just give it time”



Blair sighed as she took another drag of her cigarette, her plane had landed a few hours ago and this was the first place she’d come when she had arrived back in New York. She pulled her feet up onto the bed looking around the room. She wrinkled her nose slightly at the mess taking another drag of her cigarette as the door opened.

“How did you get in here?”

“Spare Key” Blair said as Jay stood shocked in the doorway.

“How did you....” Jay began as Blair stood walking over to him.
“Plane” she said answering his question before he could finish saying it. “I needed to come home” she said quietly meeting his steady gaze. “I needed to see you” she said a hint of sadness in her voice. Jay looked at her sighing before pulling her into a hug as Blair began to cry gently.

“Shhh shh it’s okay” he murmured stroking her back gently as she buried her face into his chest.
“It’s not okay. I messed up. My parents sent me away because I’m a fucking screw up” Blair said as she began to sob loudly. “The guy I’m in love with dumped me because of what happened” she said looking up with mascara stained cheeks.

“Wait Tyler dumped you?” Jay said looking down at Blair’s tear filled eyes.

“I’m not talking about Tyler, but I’m done with him. I broke up with him the first night I was in rehab” she said quietly trying not to look at Jay. Jay lifted her face gently as he gazed steadily at her.

“So who are you in love with then?” he asked a hint of a smile on his lips.

“I’ll give you a hint” she said chuckling slightly as she sobbed a little. “He plays guitar and wears jeans that really show off his...package” she said causing Jay to chuckle.

“But I thought you didn’t care anymore” Jay asked leaning in wiping a tear away with his thumb.

“I never stopped even when we were apart” she said. “Your the one constant in my world of variables” she said as he smiled warmly at her. Jay leaned in planting a soft kiss on her lips.
“We’ll work through this, things will get better” he said resting his forehead against Blairs.

“We can only hope” Blair whispered quietly.


PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story