Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Kill Gerard Way.

Chapter 1; Welcome to Belleville.

by michelle_ellee12 6 reviews

Chapter Un!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-02-04 - Updated: 2009-02-05 - 1041 words

4Exciting
Hey errrrbody! New story, yayy! So, sorry I took kinda a while, but I got grounded and banned from the computer at my house, and i'm at my religious education class right now. Well, actually, just at the school. Wednesday will probably be the only day i'll be able to update anything.
so, with all that said... R&R?


So... Hey there, i'm Alicia Simmons, and i've never been the coolest girl in the universe. In fact, i've akways been sort of... invisible.
Well, not invisible, but pretty close. I was always a real loser. I realized this in seventh grade when people stopped talking to me.
But I guess it never really mattered anyways, since my mom and I would be out and gone by the end of the first two months.
See, this is how it goes with my mom; We move to a new town (my mom calls it a new 'adventure'), and she meets a new guy. My mom's never had real trouble landing men, she's just had trouble keeping them. I used to keep track, but I found it rather exhausting. So I just call 'em all... Skip.
Because eventually, that's what they all do.
So, anyways, after Skip 'skips' (haha, that was extremely lame), my mom surfaces a mature way of dealing with it.A quick therapy session (or two. Or.. three) with her best friend Chocolate Icing, then we pack up the car, and move to a new town. Start a new 'adventure'.
And so, the cycle goes on.
But I guess being invisible had its advantages. I mean, I never really had to deal with the whole awkward goodbye thing.
But enough about me. This story isn't even about me.
It's about Gerard Way.
Yeah, you know him, there's always one at your school, too. And, let's face it; He is top dog. He's captain of the school's basketball team, his family's loaded, and he's got a full scholarship to art school.
And if that isn't enough, he's hott. Somewhere between a vampire, and a Greek God. Dark and mysterious, but it only makes him all the more attractive.


I remember the first time I ever spoke to Gerard Way. I was working at the local bowling alley at the time, and he was taking his girlfriend, Jamia, out on a date there. When he came up to rent the shoes, I was totally calm, cool and collected.
"Hi," he said, running his fingers through his long black hair.
"Yes...." I answered hastily. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I-I mean no," I stammered. "I-I-I-I, uh, I mean, uh...?"
Okay, so maybe I wasn't very cool and calm.
Or... or very collected, either.
He just chuckled, like things like this happened to him every day. Because, they did. "Size 5, and size 7," he told me. I nodded and handed the two pairs of shoes to him. "Thanks," he said.
Then Jamia walked over. "Back off, he's mine," she hissed at me, pulling Gerard by his arm to the lanes. I scoffed and watched them bowl. Jamia kinda sucked. I mean, I know not everyone's good at the sport, but I would've expected more out of her, seeing as she's in every sports club and extracirricular activity known in Jersey. I just thought... she'd be good.
"I've decided to write a novel," Jamia told Gerard.
Oh, and now, to top all that off, she's writing a novel.
I rolled my eyes and wondered how he ever picked her.
But she's not the only one, oh no. Of course a guy like that'd had two girlfriends. The other one, she's Christa. She's captain of the cheerleading squad, and seems to think she and Gerard are meant fot each other. And... she just so happens to rock at bowling.
"So, then, Holly was all 'Stomp, Fight, Rawr!'" Christa commented. Staring directly at Gerard, the chick shot the ball down the lane, and got a strike. SHE WASN'T EVEN FUCKING LOOKING!!! "And I was all, 'No way, during halftime?!"
"Yeah, that does seem a little out of place," Gerard contemplated. "But don't listen to her. You've got much more things to worry about." He then leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She leaned back and said, "Not here."
"Well then, I guess this date is over," Gerard said slyly, taking off his rental shoes and replacing them with his own. Christa did the same, and Gerard placed them on the counter in front of me before Christa tugged him out, laughing obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes and put away there shoes, ending another day of work.
A few weeks later, however, Gerard came back to the bolwing alley again, with another girl again.
Okay, stop it already. Three girlfriends? What's this guy's deal?
The third girl's Lindsey.
Now, i'm no rocket scientist, but these days, Vegan Hippie Teen Activist, it's usually code for easy. But, i'm not one to judge. My mom's a vegan hippie, too, so... yeah.
"You know," I heard her whisper to Gerard seductivley, "for you, I don't have to give up all meat."
See? I don't make this stuff up.
"I don't get it," I said, more to myself than anyone, "these girls all seem so confident and cool. How do they not know that Gerard is cheating on all of them?"
Anna, a girl I work with that also went to Belleville, replied, "He's a total operator. He picks girls from different cliques, so that they never actually talk to each other. Then he tells them that his dad won't let him date during basketball season, so they have to... keep it a secret."
"How'd you know all this stuff?"
Anna scrunched her face up, looking like she would break down in tears at any minute. "I... I dunno, just a guess," she sobbed, halfheartedly jogging out to the staff bathroom.
Okay, I think that's enough for one day. I've already intouduced you to Mr. Operator, The Hippie Slut, The Cheerleader, and The Overachiever.
And so began the story of Gerard Way, and the girl who broke his heart.

Sorry, suckish ending, I know. I wrote this at three o'clock in the moring, so... The next chapter will be longer, I promise. (:
Sign up to rate and review this story