Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Kill Gerard Way.

Chapter 2; The Unwelcoming Comittee

by michelle_ellee12 6 reviews

Let's take a look into Alicia's first day at Belleville High...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-09-18 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1565 words

1Exciting
I'm off my hiatus. No excuse today. Just gonna cut right to the chase(:

Alicia's P.O.V.
My First day at Belleville High School was a rather memorable one. I went to first period and had paper balls flung at the back of my head. Second period, the same ordeal. No one noticed me in third.
Then I got to fourth period: Gym Class.
If you haven't noticed by now, this is where the memorable-ness comes into play.
We were pairing up for volleyball. I was teamed up with Jamia, Christa, Lindsey, and some chick named Sarah. I was placed all the way in the back, with Lindsey.
"Hi, i'm Alicia." I told her smiling.
"So?" She replied arrogantly. I raised my eyebrows in offense and got into position. Lindsey and I were able to hear Sarah and Jamia's coversation. Not that it was that interesting.
"So, Jamia..." Sarah said, "I didn't see you at R.J.'s party last night. Where were you?"
Lindsey suddenly nudged my quickly. "Yeah, like braniac Jamia would ever be invited to a party." She said, and scoffed. I chuckled awkwardly.
"Well, actually..." Jamia continued, leaning in close to Sarah. Lindsey and I both leaned in, intrigued. "I was.... - and, you can't tell anyone about this. It's totally top secret. Not fit to print." The gym teacher, Coach Dawson, threw the volletball at Lindsey. "BALLATO!" Her voice boomed through the spacious gymnasium. "You're hitting first. Whenever you're ready."
"I proooomiisseeeeee...." I heard Sarah plead. "Tell meeeee!"
"Okay, well, I'm dating..... Gerard Way."
Boom. There it was. Like a slap in the face.
Quite literally.
Lindsey, at that point, had different intentions then just throwing the ball over the net. She threw it up in the air, raised her arm high, and hit the ball.
It hit Jamia right in the back of the head. I rubbed mine, feeling the impact.
"HEY!" Jamia screeched, turning around to face Lindsey.
"Sorry," Lindsey replied innocently. "It slipped."
"Okay," Jamia said, taking a deep breath and shaking off the blow. "Okay, everyone, alright, let's play!"
Then, suddenly, it was a full body attack as Lindsey grabbed as many balls as she could, hitting Jamia repeatedly. Jamia fell to the ground. Lindsey smiled menacingly sweet, all at the same time.
Jamia scrambled to her feet and stumbled over to Lindsey. "You know what?" she huffed. "That, was, no, accident!"
"Well, lay off him, he's mine!" Lindsey retorted, referring to Gerard. The two suddenly lunged at each other. Christa intervened. "Guys!" She screamed, pulling them apart. "No guy is worth fighting over, please stop!"
"Not until she understands!" Lindsey hissed. "Gerard Way is mine!"
Christa stopped short, stared at Lindsey for a second. Then threw another volleyball and hit Lindsey in the lower stomach.
"What the hell is your problem?!" Lindsey yelled, clutching her stomach.
"I'm dating Gerard Way." Christa protested. Both Jamia and Lindsey stared at Christa, their eyes larger than the moon. "WHAT?!?!!" They said in unison.
I realized what was coming and tried to move out of the way, but me being me, I had no such luck. Lindsey threw a ball back at Christa, but it missed and hit Jamia in the face. She gasped and lunged for Christa, and they both plummeted to the ground, knocking over the ball bin in the process. They reganined balance, then the three of them were now throwing balls every-which way. One hit me in the chest. We all took a fall to the floor.
When I finally got out from the fight, I blew into Coach Dawson's whistle. The three of them stopped. One more ball hit Christa's head before the fight was over. In the quiet, i'd noticed that all the other student's must've ran away.
"Are you guys serious?!" I yelled, aggrivated. "This guy is cheating on all of you and instead of taking it out on him, you're beating the shit out of each other?!"
"LANGUAGE!" Coach Dawson shouted. She pointed to the four of us and declared, "Detention! You, you, you, and you!" With that, she picked up the bin and dragged it out of the gym.
"I can't believe this." I said, more to myself then anyone. "Detention... on the first day."
"I'm sorry.... Who are you?" Jamia asked rudely. I scoffed and got to my feet, limping to the locker room.


Lindsey's P.O.V.
"Who is that?" Jamia repeated. "I dunno," I replied, starting to get up. "Pam... something." I then left the others in the gym in search for Gerard. I found him talking to Austin, a fellow basketball teammate. He also happened to be the biggest perv in Jersey.
I came up behind them and tapped Gerard on his shoulder. They both turned around.
"Hey sugar booger!" Austin announced childishly, giving me a big bear hug. "Hey Austin," I said. "Do you mind if I steal your teammate for a sec?"
"Sure, go ahead. You two lovemonkey's take this little charade... somewhere else."
A disgusted look framed my face as I pushed Austin away.
"What's up, babe?" Gerard asked me concerned. That's just like him, always genuine and caring.
"Nothing. It's just that.... a loser in gym today, said that.... you went out with her."
Gerard said nothing for a moment. "...Really?" He finally spoke, suspiciously uneasy. He leaned his arm against the wall. "And..... you believed her?"
"Well, no, but..." He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes. "These other girls," he began. "They're just jealous. Looking for attention. They know that we have something special, a bond that can't be broken. They... can't handle it. And besides, i'm not allowed to date during bas --"
"Basketball season," I finshed off for him, nodding understandingly. He nodded. "But, if I could... you know who i'd pick." I smiled as he searched the corridors for a moment, then slowly leaned in and kissed my lips. When we broke apart, he looked around again. "Don't worry about those otehr girls," he said. "You're the only one for me."
"Kay." I said, smiling still. "Oh, I gotta go, Gee. Detention." He stared at me with a worried expression.
"Just something that happenedf in gym," I explained. "But don't worry, it's nothing." He smiled and rubbed my shoulder before patting it twice and letting me go. I smiled and turned around, heading for the library. I was proud of myself. And even prouder that i'd be able to bust those girls in detention. I knew they were just freaks looking for attention.
Gerard would never cheat on me.


Alicia's P.O.V.
When the last bell rang, I headed out of biology and headed off to the library. I didn't bother calling my mom and telling her. The school did that. Besides, she's probably on the phone with some guy she met last night at the club. So why waste time?
When I got to the library, a boy with caramel colored, spiky hair and glasses was at his laptop. Singing to Cheap Trick. Not very well, might I add. He didn't notice me because headphones were covering his ears. The music was so loud you could hear it, even without the headphones on.
"I waaant you to want me," He sung loudly. "I neeeeed you to need me. I'm beggggggin' you to beg me." Then he looked up and saw me staring.
"Shiiiii-" he jumped up, stopping himself. Turning bright red, he threw his headphones onto the table. "Um... it's..."
"Cheap Trick." I said, nodding. "Yeah, you can't really hum to Cheap Trick."
"And once you start..." he added, hesitaiting, "You're kinda... obligated to... belt it out." I laughed and nodded.
"Um..." he cleared his throat and closed his laptop. "This is.... awkward."
"I'm Alicia." I said, striking up a conversation.
"Mikey," the boy replied, pushing his glasses against the bridge of his nose. I heard someone laugh loudly. I peered out the glass library window and saw Gerard, talking to two other jocks.
I scoffed.
"Ummm..... wow." Mikey said, really, genuinley shocked.
"Uh, 'jerk's not my type." I answered, sitting at a table and pulling out my sketchbook.
"Yeah, he does have his jerk moments." Mikey admitted.
"I thought he was your guys'.... God, or whatever." I said.
"Try brother." Mikey laughed. I stared at him oddly. "Ohhh, I, uh...."
"What?"
"Nothing. You just.... don't look anything like him."
"Yeah. Not hott, not buff. Definately incapable of ensuing an all-girl catfight."
He picked up his schoolbag and flung it over his shoulder. "But, my mom," Mikey continued, "Say's i'm special on the inside."
"Good for you," I said, smiling warmly. He smiled back halfheartedly before he exited the library.
And just in time, too.
Lindsey walked into the library and sat down at the table second farthest from mine. She said nothing, only pulled out his phone and started to text. I rolled my eyes and averted them back to my book.
"Don't you roll your eyes at me," Lindsey said snidely, not looking up from her phone once. I looked at her, slightly taken aback. When she just shrugged, I looked back down, being sure not to roll my eyes again. I looked up slowly again and watched as Jamia and Christa walked in.
And then, a sudden vibe washed over the room.
Like something was about to happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story