Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Kill Gerard Way.

Chapter Three; Never Miss a Minute of being Detained.

by michelle_ellee12 4 reviews

Tres. Detention... DUNDUN... DUUUUUUUN.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-10-29 - Updated: 2009-12-02 - 701 words

1Exciting
You bitches better have missed me(:
This chapter is extremely short. I apologize for that.


Alicia’s P.O.V.
“Okay,” Mr. Redmond, the detention coordinator, began once he was in the room. “There is to be no talking whatsoever.” And he sat at the desk in the front of the room, scanning each one of us. When suddenly, Ms. Allyson rushed into library, looking perplexed. “It’s a fight,” She said worriedly. “Hurry, Mr. Redmond!” Mr. Redmond turned to all of us. “No talking. I’ll be right back,” he stated firmly, before hastily running out of the library with Ms. Allyson.
Lindsey turned to us, boasting immediately. “So I talked to Gerard.” She said with a bright smile on her face. “He was sweet. He felt bad for you. He said that you were jealous because we share something special. Something that we don't have to label because -”
“Because it's our unspoken bond and I just love how secure you are?” Christa interrupted quickly. I raised an eyebrow. “And it hurts me to question it…” Jamia said skeptically, then they all said at the same time, “... BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL FOR ME?
Lindsey sat back in her chair and let out an exasperated sigh. “DAMN! So he said the same thing to all of us!” Jamia shrugged. “Figures. He makes up with us and he hooks up with us...”
Lindsey gasped. “You guys hooked up?” She asked, just below a whisper. “Gerard and I share something special…” Jamia replied, smirking. “Oh, what, that you’ve both been in your pants?” Lindsey shot back, grimacing. Christa grinded her teeth. “GOD, that is so annoying…” she mumbled. “Oh, nice, Christa,” Jamia seethed. “It’s not like everybody doesn’t know Little Miss Cheerleader brings it on…”
“Me and Gerard are just destined to be together…” Christa boasted. “He is captain of the basketball team, and I am head cheerleader…”
“Oh, I’m sorry, what kind of cheerleader?” Jamia asked.
“Shut up,” I finally said under my breath. “Excuse me?” Christa asked, peeved. I looked up at them, surprised that anyone heard me. “Sorry… s-sorry..”
“You got something to say?” Lindsey asked menacingly. They all looked at me with piercing eyes. I sighed and dropped my pen. “Okay, let me guess. Does Gerard always use pet names like "Baby" and "Sweetheart?" Yeah, it's not out of affection, it's so he won't mix up your names.”
Jamia looked down at her feet, like she was about to start sobbing or something. I went on. “And he's all about an unspoken bond or something special, but never about a relationship. And the whole arrangement was your idea, so you feel guilty that he cheated.”
“Oh my God…” Lindsey wimpered. “You’re dating Gerard too?”
I furrowed my eyebrows, kind of disgusted at the thought. “No, I… just knew a guy like him once… Skip.”
“You know what guys?” Jamia said, looking up. “She’s right. I mean, Gerard’s always making me feel guilty…”
“It seems to me, that if a guy treats you like that...” I began. “You'd break up with him, blah, blah, blah...”
“But everyone knows Gerard would have another girlfriend in a second.” Christa commented. “No, I… didn’t say that.” I said. They all stared at me. “I’d get even.”
Lindsey squinted, as if processing the idea.
“Who are you?” Jamia asked bluntly. Lindsey cut in immediately. “I know, you're that girl that wigged out last year and got sent to rehab!” I stared at her wide eyed. “No…”
“OH! Then you must be that girl who got taken away for bulimia!” Lindsey said, just as confidently and sure as the first time. “…No.” I said again. “…Fat camp?” she asked, cocking her head. I shook mine. “No, my name is…”
“Hey!” Mr. Redmond’s voice boomed through the library again, as he came back. “No talking!” He walked over and sat down at his desk.
“My name is…”
NO TALKING!
I sighed and went back to my drawing. I could swear all three of them were boring holes into my back with their eyes all of detention.
Either that or… undressing me with them.
Ew.
Sign up to rate and review this story