Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rehabilitation

Don't Worry Your Head, Just Go To Sleep

by ipanicdaily 4 reviews

I can't lose him; not again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-04 - Updated: 2009-02-05 - 3258 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ch.25---- Don't Worry Your Head, Just Go To Sleep ((Lullaby Fall Out Boy))

Gee's POV

It's a good thing Frank is in the hospital because he's actually quite sick. He's not only very thin but rather weak as well. In the hospital he can get the help he needs to get better. I'm helping him eat again He's actually doing a good job too. Sure Frank can only keep down simple things like soup but its progress. At first he couldn't even finish a small bag of chips or something. It's been almost two weeks now. I haven't left his room except to get clean clothes, go to the cafeteria, or wander around when Frank's asleep. For the most part though it's just him and I trapped in these four white walls.

At the moment I'm sitting on the chair with a footrest which was brought in for me to sleep in but I always end up in bed with frank. He likes to lay on me but I don't mind because it makes me feel needed. I sit here during the day when Frank's asleep. Since his body s weak from the lack of nutrition, he gets exhausted easily but he's getting stronger. My sketchbook is in my lap as I sketch yet another drawing of Frank or random things in the room. I really enjoy drawing. It's relaxing, calming, and overall enjoyable. I'm not as good as everyone keeps telling me but I do have some talent.

I have to confront Bert again but I'm definitely not doing it alone. Maybe I'll take Ray along because Bert seems threatened by him. There's no way I could ask Frank to go. No way I would let Bert near Frank for that matter. Frank is too close and too special to me to allow Bert a chance to fuck it all up. I have no idea how I felt about Frank before my crash but it's nothing compared to the way I feel now. I love Frank unlike anything I've ever loved before. I'm pushed back a little in my quest to find the key to let Frank feel again but I'm not giving up any time soon. He's become so weak because he's locked away his heart; his soul. It caused him to put up with my beatings, caused him heavy emotional strain, and basically kept himself from eating which is why he's in the hospital right now. If he continued to live like this, he would be dead, or close to it, by the new year. And that's only a month and a half away. Not even.

Frank looks so cute right now. He's got the hoodie on; he's basically drowning in it. The white hospital blanket was pulled up to the middle of his waist. He's lying on his side, hugging the pillow with his knees pulled slightly up. His brown hair is half draped over his peacefully sleeping face and his lips are partially parted. Seriously, if you saw it you would know how adorable it really is. I love watching Frank sleep because he's so cute and he looks so innocent; almost like a child. That's why I love to draw him. I try to capture him like that so I can look at him whenever I'm sad or just want to see his face.

"You really need to stop staring at me all the time." Frank mumbled, breaking my mental rambling. His eyes were still shut as though he was asleep.

"I can't help it." I said with a smile. "You're so beautiful." He smiled some but remained exactly how he was. "How do you feel?"

"Like someone is staring at me." Frank responded and I laughed. "It's a very creepy, uneasy feeling."

"Well it's very peaceful and calming for me to stare at one of the few things God did right." I told him as I grabbed my sketchbook again. He would more than likely fall asleep again since he hasn't been out long.

"You're a hopeless romantic." Frank said with amusement before he turned to face the other way. I smiled to myself as I began to scratch the pencil against the slightly course paper of my sketchbook. It's my third sketchbook since Frank has been in the hospital. I just keep drawing; over every inch of paper I can. "Stop drawing me too."

"I either stare or draw." I told Frank without removing my eyes from the paper. His reply came in the form of a hospital pillow which hit my head then fell onto my lap. "What else am I supposed to do?" I asked with a little frustration as I tossed the pillow back onto the bed. "Hospitals are very boring."

"Then leave." Frank said, half asleep. "You don't have to be here."

"I don't want to leave you." I told him with slight sorrow. Frank turned back to face me; his gorgeous eyes looking sympathetically into mine. He looked so tired and I couldn't understand why. It's not like he hasn't been sleeping; it's almost all he does.

"You don't have to be here during the day since I'm passed out most of the time. Just at night when I want to hold you." He said with a slightly saddened smile.

"Then who would watch over you?" I asked. "Don't worry about me Frankie. You focus on getting stronger so you can leave." Frank sat up, pushing his blanket off himself then swinging his legs over the bed. He slid off the bed and walked over to me; dragging his IV with him. "You're supposed to be in bed." I told Frank who grabbed the sketchbook from my lap and chucked it to the floor; taking it's place.

"Well you're over here." Frank told me as he put his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled, sliding my arms protectively around his waist. Frank refused to wear just the gown so he has boxers on. They're more for the nurses because he tries to get them off when it's just me around.

"You belong in bed Frankie." I told him softly, kissing his head. His eyes were shut again as though he was falling asleep. He probably was.

"You are my bed." Frank mumbled, tightening his grip around my neck. "Gee, I'm scared."

"Of what?" I asked, releasing his waist with one arm to push the hair from his face.

"Of dying." He practically whispered to me. "I'm always tired and I'm not getting any better even though I've been eating." A few tears slid down his smooth cheeks. I brushed my fingers against his cold flesh to wipe the salted water away.

"It's going to take time babe." I whispered as I kissed his head again. "You've had years of damage put on yourself. It won't just disappear overnight." I put my arm around him again to hold him tightly. "Give it time Frankie. Sleep as much as you need and continue to work on eating, ok?" Frank nodded a little.

"Do you remember anything?" Frank asked me as he pushed his face into my shoulder. "I don't care what but I just want to hear your voice." God he looked so damn adorable as he held onto me like a small child. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes; frantically digging around my mind to try and bring something up. Eventually, something came to me and it happened to be something good. I slid down a little to make Frank more comfortable since he would probably fall asleep as I began to recite it to him like I was telling a magical bedtime story or something.

It was the night of the first show for Frank's new band 'Pency Prep' so I thought I would give him a little encouragement before he left his house for the show. I walked to Frank's house with a small bag clutched in my hand. The sun was burning brightly down on me so I had my sunglasses over my eyes as I hummed some random tune. It didn't take me long to reach Frank's house and I smiled upon seeing an empty driveway because Frank's parents didn't know their son was gay/bi/whatever he's calling it; let alone dating someone four years older than him. They know he and I are best friends but that's all we can be when they're around and let me tell you how hard it is to keep my hands off him when the parent's are around.

I stuck Frank's present in the pocket of my hoodie then walked to the base of the tree next to Frank's window. Jumping a little, I grabbed the low branch and hauled myself up; swinging my leg over the branch so I was sitting on it. Once up, I stood and took a hold of the branch slightly above me to balance myself as I began to walk the wood which led right to Frank's window. When I got to the end, I stuck one foot on the ledge of Frank's window and carefully removed my hands from the branch, making sure I was balanced, then opened the window and practically falling in. Standing up, I noticed Frank was still passed out in his bed and I laughed to myself as I shut his window again. He was probably up all night worrying about this evening.

For a few minutes I watched Frank sleep before deciding he needed to get up and ready. Quietly I walked to the bed then climbed onto it; straddling myself over Frank's sleeping person. He was on his stomach with his arms holding onto his pillow and the blanket half way up his body.

Bending down, I kissed the back of Frank's exposed shoulder. He only sleeps in boxers; if that. I don't mind though; I've seen it all before. Frank twitched a little but remained asleep. I sighed a little as I placed my hands on his hip bones as I moved my mouth to the back of his neck. Frank moaned slightly, moving a little more, but still remaining asleep. I swear, sometimes he can just be impossible.

Sighing silently again, I pushed my hands into his boxers and forced them under him so I could access his groin. I started to rub his pelvic bone; pushing my fingers into him a little to give him a somewhat of a massage. "Gee..." Frank half whined and half moaned.

"Afternoon Frankie." I said as I continued to rub him. He moaned into his pillow before turning onto his back; looking at me with a slight smile. He was still half asleep.

"What are you doing here?" Frank asked me without even attempting to remove my hands. I smirked to myself and continued my actions.

"I came to give you luck for tonight." I responded, taking my hands from his boxers and pulling his blanket down farther to expose his boxers. "Granted, I didn't have this in mind;" I brushed my hand against his errection which made him somewhat whimper. "But I'm not complaining."

"Good because you better finish the job." Frank told me, pushing his hips up into my hand a little.

"Eager?" I asked with amusement.

"No, just horny as fuck because of you now." Frank said as he kicked the blanket off him completely. "You got me up so you can deal with it."

"I'd love to." I replied with a smile as I took my sunglasses off and stuck them on Frank. He pushed his pelvis into me again, begging me for touch him or more likely suck him. I slid down on the bed a little then hooked my fingers on the elastic of his boxers and pulled them off to reveal his leaking errection. I made quick work of my task with my mouth, well more so my tongue, and pushed him over the edge. "Better?" I asked after swallowing and cleaning the cum off him.

"Much." Frank said with a smile. He looked really cute with my sunglasses on. "I need a shower." He said as he sat himself up. "Gonna join me?"

"We both know I'll keep the clothes off you." I said as I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. "I'll wait here until you're done." Frank frowned at me; pouting a little. "Go on dirty boy." I fell down on his bed. Frank took my glasses off and pushed them back onto my face; kissing me and sliding off the bed then wandering to the bathroom.

While Frank bathed, I rested my head on his pillow to breathe in his smell. Sweet and incredibly sexy just like the adorable boy he is. Being nosy, I started rummaging through the nightstand next to his bed to see what I could find. What I did find almost made me want to cry; happy tears though. He had a bunch of pictures of him and I in the drawer; each labeled with the exact date and place the picture was taken. Most of them were from when we weren't dating but we still looked cute together; him being the cute part. I never realized he cared so much. When I heard the shower stop, I shut the drawer and went back to waiting lazily on his bed for him. A few moments later he walked in with a towel around his waist. "Hello beautiful." I smiled at him.

"Shut up and let me get dressed." Frank replied a little bitterly. I sat up, wondering what suddenly changed his mood. I kept my mouth shut as I watched him mumble to himself while searching his room for clothes. I realized he must be nervous about his show.

"Babe, let me do it." I said calmly as I got off his bed. He stopped and looked at me. "Who knows better than me what you look incredibly hot and amazing in?" A small smile formed on Frank's sweet lips. "Now sit down and let me do it." Frank walked to the bed and sat down while I went to his closet; scanning through his clothes. He had to look good enough to make people like him but not too good because I don't want people to think he's free. He's mine; and that's not changing any time soon.

After going through it all a few times, I grabbed a pair of his tight black jeans and a plan black shirt because I located his black and white stripped arm warmers. I brought the clothes to Frank then yanked the shirt onto his body. I grabbed clean boxers and pulled him off the bed; pulling his towel off then yanking his boxers on, followed by the jeans. Next I put the arm warmers on and pushed him back onto the bed. I shoved socks on his feet then shoved them into a pair of his Converse; tying the laces tightly. Yes, I just dressed him but Frank's already freaking out and I don't want to risk anything. "You're too good to me." Frank said as I finished knotting the laces.

"We're not done yet." I told Frank as I walked to his dresser and grabbed the brush then returned to him. I ran the brush through his wet hair; allowing the straight strands to cling to his face. He sat still and let me make his hair look perfect (I know a thing or two about good hair). "Almost done." I told Frank as I grabbed the slim stick of eyeliner and created thick black lines around his captivating hazel eyes. I kissed him then brought the stuff back to his dresser.

"I would be a complete mess without you." Frank told me with his genuine smile. "I'd be lucky to make the show at all. Then I wouldn't probably be dressed." I laughed as I walked back to him.

"You're nervous and excited." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him from the bed; sitting down and allowing him to sit in my lap. "I have a present for you."

"Gee!" He whined excitingly because he pretends to hate when I buy him stuff though I know he loves it.

"Shut your eyes and hold out your hands." I instructed Frank who obeyed. I grabbed the bag from my hoodie and pulled out its contents; sliding them onto Frank's hands. "There." I replied and Frank opened his eyes; staring at the fingerless skeleton gloves I stuck on his rough hands.

"Oh my god!" Frank practically squealed before whipping his arms around my neck. "Gee! They're perfect!" He chimed before slamming his lips against mine.

"Glad you like them." I told him with a smile because I really was happy he liked them. I was a bit skeptical but figured he would love them. I'm so right. I kissed his cheek and looked at my watch. "You have a show to do."

"You'll be there won't you?" He asked a little worriedly.

"Wouldn't miss it." I said, kissing him one more time. "But you have to go make sure everything's ready. I'll come when they let people in. Front row. Just for you." Frank kissed me that time then slid off my lap, grabbing his cellphone and calling his band mates as he wandered from the house. I stayed behind, opening the drawer by his bed to look at the pictures again. I smiled as I stared at the images of frozen time. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have someone as amazing as Frank.


"Frankie?" I asked quietly as my memory faded again. He didn't reply and I knew he was asleep. I smiled as I just held him for a few moments. I wonder what happened to those gloves. They probably fell apart like my old hoodie. I leaned my head against Frank's as I thought about all those pictures. I wondered if he still had them. I would love to see them. Maybe they would help with my memory.

After sitting silently for a few moments, I carefully sat up. Frank stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I gathered him in my arms and slowly lifted him up so I was holding him. He was practically nothing in my arms and I sighed miserably to myself. I hate to see him so thin and fragile like this. He's doing better, but is it good enough? I can't lose him; not again.

Using my foot, I pushed the IV as I carried Frank cautiously back to the bed. Gently, I placed him down on the mattress and let go of him. Frank's arms let go of my neck and he made a soft noise, squeezing his eyes tightly for a moment then regaining his peaceful look as his head fell lazily to the side on the pillow. I smiled as I pulled the blanket up over his body; tucking it under his arms since it wasn't incredibly cold in here. "Sweet dreams beautiful." I whispered, bending down and kissing his face.

With Frank asleep in the bed again, I walked back to my chair and grabbed the sketchbook from the floor where Frank so rudely tossed it. I placed it in my lap and started running the graphite across the paper again; sketching Frank exactly how I saw him in my mind. Large white wings and a glowing halo with the smile and the eyes of pure joy.
Sign up to rate and review this story