Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pevie

Who the Hell Lives In Arizona?

by moocow 1 review

Evie does.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-02-05 - Updated: 2009-02-05 - 484 words

3Moving
As a native to Arizona, I understand what heat means. Though, for the most part of my life, heat has taken various meanings and synonyms. Heat has even turned into a metaphor, simile and personification. It tortured me through the toughest Chicago winters with a fiery grip around my heart and morphed into my closest friends, deepest lovers and greatest enemies. I would have never thought that the heat I thought I knew would blossom into something dangerous; love.

---------

I’m good to go…

I was born on April 28th, 1986 a mirror twin. Growing up, people always said that my sister Beverly and I couldn’t be more identical and yet so diverse. We were both blonde yet I figured to dye it darker while she dyed it lighter. She was more involved in the social scene whereas I liked to keep the amount of my friends to a minimum. Beverly did poorly in school and couldn’t care less what college she got into. However, I was deeply focused on my future. I was right handed, Beverly used her left. I always assume that is why she died first, after all, isn’t there some statistic that says so?

Beverly died along side my mother, in the most cliché way to go; a car crash. Though, I feel partly responsible for wishing it upon them over my birthday cupcake. Four days after my sixteenth birthday I watched Beverly and mom lower into the ground and my step-dad walk away, not accepting the responsibility of raising me. It was then that I left to live with my biological father, David. Two years later he “died” too.

My real father was some sort of secret agent, if you will, and when he disappeared without a trace, it was better off for me to just leave it be. I didn’t really believe detectives when they told me he was dead, as he had done this before. So I left with the money he “left” me and moved in with my aunt one month before I graduated high school.

With my life taking a rather grim turn, I attempted making new friendships and relationships with boys. One boy, Derek Miles, ended up ruining my Prom night, and in turn influencing me to have the thought of leaving Arizona. I’m assuming it has something to do with me telling him to shove his dick into a steel industrial fan.

Sometime in June 2001, I decided life was pretty terrible in the desert and chose that I would rather leave the state than suffer through it. Standing across the United States map in my room, I picked up a dart and threw it. After realizing that my aim was horrible and there was no way I could live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I threw again and became quite satisfied with my future destination. Chicago.
Sign up to rate and review this story