Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Choose love or sympathy, but never both

Meeting and Greeting

by xFallxOutxBoyxFanx 2 reviews

Hmmm... I wonder what really happens at M&G's haha guess I'll find out on 4/22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-02-05 - Updated: 2009-02-05 - 1104 words

-1Cliche
Skyler walked with Patrick to the area where the M&G was taking place. She didn’t know exactly what to feel. She was confused. Why was she walking with Patrick to the M&G to meet Patrick? Well and the rest of the band of course, but it just seemed a little confusing to herThe more important question on her mind though, was why was Patrick even paying any attention to her?

They entered the building where there was a long line with about 20 other people.

“Patrick!” Someone yelled from across the room, “There you are! Everyone’s been waiting for you to get here!”

Skyler looked around to see where the voice was coming from. She looked around until her eyes came across Pete Wentz, who was wearing big purple Supra’s. Apparently he had a big mouth too.

Patrick left Skyler, a little reluctantly, but he left to the table where Joe, Andy, and Pete were waiting. Skyler got into the line quickly, even though she was the last to arrive so it wouldn’t have made a difference anyways.

It took Skyler awhile to get to the front of the line, but eventually she was face to face with Joe Trohman the lead guitarist of Fall Out Boy.

“Hi Joe.” Skyler said a little too quickly.

“Hey, so you’re the one who was keeping our Patrick from us huh?”

Skyler couldn’t help but laugh, “Yeah, I guess I was, I didn’t mean to though so I’m sorry about that.” Skyler was surprised at how easy it was to talk to Joe, even if they had only been talking for less than a minute. It seemed she wasn’t herself tonight, it was easier to talk to other people than usual.

Joe laughed at that, “Don’t say sorry to us, say sorry to all the people here.” He said gesturing to the half-empty room. “Well all the people that were here.” He finished with a chuckle.

Skyler laughed again. She seemed to be doing that a lot tonight, more than she had in weeks. She was really having a lot of fun tonight.

“Do you think you could sign this for me?” Skyler asked, motioning to her custom designed Fall Out Boy hoodie.

“Yeah sure,” Joe said, “Did you make this?”

“Yeah.” Skyler said blushing a little.

“Awesome.”

Skyler also told Joe that she, too played guitar. She wasn’t any where close to good though, it would be a long time before she could play like Joe does.

Next she was standing in front of Andy Hurley, the drummer.

“Hey, Andy.” She said with much more-than necessary energy. Yeah, she defiantly wasn’t herself tonight, very hyper.

“Hey. You’re the one who stole Patrick right?”

“Guilty.” Skyler said with a chuckle. Apparently she had committed a crime without even knowing it.

“Could you sign this for me?” Skyler asked holding her hoodie out to him.

“Sure.” He said taking the hoodie and examining it. “Nice, you made this?”

“Guilty, again.”

“Sweet.”

“Andy, did you know you’re the one who inspired me to become vegetarian?”

“Really? You’re veggie? That’s awesome.”

“Yeah, soon I’m going to become vegan though.” Skyler said proudly.

“That’s great.” Andy said with a smile, handing her back her hoodie.

Next she found herself in front of Peter Wentz, the bassist, a.k.a. the big mouth who had yelled before.

“Hey.” This time it was Pete who had started the conversation.

“Hey.” Skyler said back.

“So, I think I can let you get away with stealing Patrick this time, but next time it will be a federal offense.” He said with a some-what serious face that soon broke into a huge cheesy grin.

“Okay officer.” Skyler said playing along with the joke.

Pete just laughed, the soon Skyler was laughing too.


“I like your hair.” Pete said, “Very… colorful.” He finished with a smile.

“Thanks and yours is… very… straight?” Skyler said with a laugh.

“Yeah, that’s what 2 hours with a hair straightener does.” Pete chuckled. “What about your hair? It’s also very… straight.” He repeated in the same tone she had used.

“Yeah, my hair is naturally straight, but I’d much rather have it wavy or curly or something else at least.” Skyler said handing him her hoodie to sign.

“Lucky, I wish mine was naturally straight.” Pete said while signing the hoodie.

“Yeah, but if you had straight hair, then you would want waves or something other than straight hair, trust me.” She said taking the hoodie back.

“Yeah, well I guess we’ll never find out huh?”

“Yeah, guess so.”

Just when she was about to move on to the sure to be interesting, or at the very least awkward, conversation with Patrick, Pete had started talking again. Man it was like he never shut-up.

“Oh I like your shirt too by the way.”

“Oh thanks.” Skyler said with a smile. “You know Pete, me and you could probably talk for hours about hair and fashion, but we don’t have all night.” She said in a sincere tone so it didn’t sound like she was trying to run away.

“Right.” He said with a smile.

Then she finally found herself face to face with Patrick.

“Hey, stranger.” Skyler said with a grin.

“Hey.” Patrick said. Skyler was starting to reach the conclusion that Patrick was just as shy as she was, well as shy as she was on a normal day.

“Mind signing this for me?” Skyler asked, even though that not what she had intended to say.

“Sure.” Patrick said taking the hoodie. He signed it and handed it back without a word.

“Okay, well I guess you’re tired, so… uhhh… bye.” Skyler said.

“Yeah… uhh… bye…” He said quickly trailing off.

Skyler turned around and headed for the exit, thinking that obviously Patrick wasn’t as into her as she thought he was before, but hey that’s life.

“No! Wait!” Skyler heard from behind her. She knew that voice, the voice she had been listening to all night.

Haha I guess I’m going to leave you hanging right there. The next chapter does get kind of emotional though, well it was supposed to but I’m not so much of a good writer so yeah lol =]

Kviciousbenji – Thanks for reviewing I’m glad you like it!

Falloutboyrox728 – Thank you! I figured Patrick would be kind of shy in that kind of situation lol. I hope he’s not out of character or anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story