Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 13

by MyChemicalSuicide 4 reviews

La dee daaaa.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-02-05 - Updated: 2009-02-06 - 640 words

1Hot
Okay, this will be short 'cuz I still need some ideas. :] Well, here's chapter 13. :D

We continued to walk, and Ray continued to stare. The whole walk to the little ice cream place, his damn eyes were glued to us. It fucking creeped me out! We ordered our ice creams, and sat down. OF COURSE Ray had to sit on the opposite side of us, so he could freely stare. I let it go for a little while, but I just couldn't take it anymore!

"RAY!" I shouted, in return getting a few turned heads from the other costumers.
"Yes?" He said, slightly taken aback by my outburst.
"Why - Are - You - Staring?!?"
"I-Um.. Well. You see.."
"Get on with it!"
"Its just 'cuz.. well.. YoutwoarethemostgorgeousmenI'veeverseeninmylife." He blushed.

My eyes widened, and Frank's jaw dropped.


There was a long awkward silence before Frank spoke up.

"Ahem.. Well.. Umm.. Thank you?"
"Uhh.. N-No problem." Ray stuttered.
"Well.. I think we better.. Go.." I suggested.
We all nodded, and got up silently. No one spoke for the whole walk back to Frank's house. Ray split with us at Frank's driveway as we scurried inside.

"Frank. You have the weirdest neighbor ever!" I laughed.
"Yeah, I had no clue.. I.. I'm just speechless!"

For once!
Shut up, I love hearing Frankie talk.

"But you know.. He was right.. Well, about you." Frankie smiled.
"Oh please. About you!"
"About us!" He giggled.
I sighed. "Fiiiiine."
He laughed and playfully pushed me on the couch.
"He could've used a different word, though." Frank said as he straddled me.
"What word would that be?"
He leaned over me and seductively whispered "Sexy," and nibbled my earlobe. I moaned as he moved his lips over my jawline, up to my lips. We worked our mouths together as Frank begged for entrance. I separated my lips just enough for him to slip his tongue inside and begin to massage mine. I didn't try to fight for dominance because I loved the feeling of him being agressive. He slid his hands up my shirt, and I moaned into the kiss. I mimicked his movements, and got the same response.

We were interrupted by my cell going off.

"Ugh. Hello?"
"Hey, its Mikey."
"Well no shit. What do you want?"
"Just.. Umm.. Sorry for being a bitch before. And uhh.. Dinner's ready so yeah.."
"Okay, well I'm a little busy. I'll be home. And.. It's fine, everyone has their days."
"Alright, see you whenever. Oh, and use protection!" He hung up before I could respond to his little remark.

Once the phone was secured in my pocket, Frank began to grind his hips against mine. He went in to kiss me again, but I rolled off of the couch, sending him with me. This time I was on top. I smiled as seductively as I could manage, and removed his shirt. I kissed his collar bone, up his neck, across his jaw, and up to his lips. He immediately spread his lips, and I was the dominant one. Out tongues wrestled and our hips collided. We rolled around a bit, and then Frankie was on top. He got up, though. He walked into the kitchen, and left me there. I was slightly confused, so I just sat up, and looked in the direction of the kitchen. As Frank walked through the door, I noticed he had something behind his back. He got down to my level, and turned the whipped cream can upside down, and sprayed some into his mouth.

"Oh, Frankie. You are a walking turn on."
"I try." He winked, before slamming his whipped cream flavored mouth onto mine.


--------

This was totally not where I was going when I started typing this, but I kinda like it. Hehe.
Reviews are much appreciated! :D

xox
Emily.
Sign up to rate and review this story