Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 12

by MyChemicalSuicide 8 reviews

:] :[ :D :P :/ :O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-01-19 - Updated: 2009-01-19 - 1037 words

0Unrated
Okay, so its been a little while, I hope my faithful reviewers still don't hate me, I don't know how good this chapter will be because I'm kinda blocked on ideas, but I'm gonna post this, and see what happens. As a reminder, I write my stories as they come to me while I'm typing them up, I don't write them beforehand, so this may actually turn out okay, depending on where my thoughts lead me, so reviews would definitely be great for this one. :D Without further ado, chapter 12!

----

Gerard's POV

Haaaaaa. Frank is WAYYY experienced. And what about you? You haven't even touched anything! Wow, Frank is too good for you!
Shut up! I know!


"Frankie?" I asked softly, while lightly stroking his hair.
"Hmm?" He turned his head slightly upward to look at me.
"I don't think I deserve you. You're too good for me." His face showed that he was hurt, and I couldn't even look at him. He lifted his head completely from my chest and sat up.
"Gerard Arthur Way don't you ever think or say that again! No one could possibly be better then you. You're amazing. You're perfect! So don't ever ever ever EVER think that again!" He grabbed my hands and looked me dead in the eyes. "Please."
I smiled and kissed him, long and passionately, promising that I wouldn't.. Even though I still did..
"You wanna go out somewhere today?" Frank asked after our kiss.
"Sure. Where?"
"I dunno. Maybe just walk around town a little. Get coffee. ICE CREAM!!!!"
"Sure, Frankie. I'd love that." I laughed.
"Yay! Wanna go now or later?"
"Now would be just fine." He took hold of my hands again and we walked out of his room, noticing that Frank's parents were both out, so we didn't have to worry about explaining why we were holding hands. We walked out the front door, still hand in hand, and started down the driveway when we noticed Frank's neighbor, a kid about our age with a nice fur ball on top of his head, staring at us. No Emotion on his face, he was just staring.
"Frankie? Who is that? He's weird." I whispered.
"Oh, that's Ray. Hes a cool guy, home-schooled. Don't pay him any attention, he just likes to stare 'cause he doesn't really have friends or anything.
"Oh.. Maybe we could hang out with him? I feel kinda bad leaving him there, just staring."
"I don't see why not." Frank guided us across the lawn and up to his neighbor, also known as Ray.
"Hey would you mind if we hung out with you today?" Frank asked.
"Be my guest! I haven't hung out with anyone in forever!" Ray replied, seeming extremely happy.
"Okay, cool. This is Gerard." Frank said, lifting our entwined hands.
"Oh, hey Gerard." He smiled at me. "Are you two a.. couple?" Ray asked hesitantly.
"Mhmm! We just started going out." Frank said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.
"Oh, congratulations guys." There's a plus, hes not homophobic.
"Thanks." I said, wanting to get at least one word in.
"No problem. So what do you guys wanna do?" Ray asked us.
"Ummm.. Wanna just chill at my house? My parents aren't home." Frank asked.
"I don't mind. Is that okay with you Ray?" I said, finally getting a good look at him.
"Yeah, that's cool." Ray said, starting to drift towards Frank's house.

We walked into the house, and all of us sat on the couch while Frank flipped through the channels.

Finally he stopped at a channel that pleased him.
Cartoon Network.

Ray, to the right of us, wouldn't watch the random show that was playing. All he did was watch us. I don't know if he knew that I saw him, but I did. It was kind of creepy.

Frank draped his arm around my shoulders, and scooted me closer to him. Ray's eyes widened, but he never said a word.

Frank kissed my cheek, and Ray's mouth opened slightly. Still, he never said anything.

Frank turned my head and kissed me. Ray watched in amazement, eyes wide, mouth open.

I couldn't take the feeling of his eyes on my head.
"Ray? Do you want something?" I asked, glancing at him from behind Frankie's head.
"Umm.. err.. no, I-I'm okay." He stuttered.
"Are you sure? I could've sworn you were staring.."
"Oh that? That's nothing.. I was just surprised, that's all." He said defensively.
"Okay then."

The show ended, and everyone's faces showed pure boredom. I'm pretty sure Frank noticed because he said:
"Soooo.. You guys wanna go into town?"
"Sure. That kinda was the plan before."
"Oh, right!" Frankie laughed, "Well, Ray, do you want to come too?"
"Sure, why not? I don't have anything better to do."
"Okay. So Frankie, still wanna get that ice cream?" I said.
"YES!!!" Frank got up and started to dance around, singing 'I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream'

I laughed and walked up behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the back of his neck. I felt him shiver slightly.

"Alright, Frank, lets get a move on. I want some damn ice cream." I giggled.
"ME TOO!" Frank yelled.
"Trust me, we know." Ray said, laughing.


We all walked out of Frank's house and started to walk downtown. Frank and I were hand-in-hand and Ray somewhat behind us to the left of me, still staring at us. He has some weird eyes, the kind that could burn a hole right through a person.

He seemed kind of suspicious to me..
------
Okay guys, I really really really really really need ideas if this story is going to continue. If you have any that your willing to share with me, tell me in a review because I really want to continue the story.. I just don't know how right now. Soo help? I'll give you credit in the summary. :D Oh, yeah, credit to YuleShootYourEyeOut for the little 'I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream' bit, she gave me that idea in a review she left me. :D
xox
Emily.
Sign up to rate and review this story