Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 11

by MyChemicalSuicide 5 reviews

Yay for Frerard. ;]]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2008-12-29 - 1196 words

0Unrated
See I told you that I'd start updating more regularly! Weeee. This chapter will be more of a filler-ish thing, where Gerard and Frankie start their relationship and what not. So get to readin'! Chapterrrr 11!!! :D



When we were wrapped up in such a soft, passionate kiss, the seconds felt like hours, and the minutes felt like years. Everything was tingling, and it was the most amazing thing ever. I mean, I've kissed other people before, but it was nothing at all like this. One reason was that they were all girls. But these new, unfamiliar lips of a person of the same gender were just.. Indescribable. Gerard made me feel so vulnerable, like he was the only person that could make me feel things. Like he controlled my emotions, and could make me cry, laugh, smile, frown. And I know that it doesn't sound exactly.. Right. But oh my God it was. Nothing felt more right to me. I had kind of known that I had 'feelings' for Gerard, but I had no idea how strong they actually were. I know I haven't known him that long at all, but I just know that I really do love him. Or at least like him to the point that my heart feels like bursting and my eyes feel like watering and my stomach feels like it's going to explode up my throat and my lungs feel like they're going to collapse. I'm not sure if that's what true love is, but in my sixteen years of life I've never experienced anything like this. I know how every 'adult' says that we don't really know what love is, but that we just throw around the word to every girlfriend (or in this case, boyfriend) just so they'll let us get in their pants, but with Gerard, I have no desire to have sex with him. I don't want a relationship with him that's based solely around sex because I actually do love him.

We stopped kissing after what seemed like eternities and laid down, my head resting on his chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat. His arms were wrapped limply around my small frame, and we didn't have to say anything at all. Everything was perfect, or as close to perfect as anything could be. Just as I was about to doze off, I heard Gerard's sweet voice.

"Frankie? Are you still up?"
"Mhmm." I answered sleepily.
"Can I ask you a question.. or two?" He asked, seeming kind of nervous.
"Anything."
"Okay, um.. have you ever been with another guy?"
"Nope, you're the first."
"Oh, okay. Have you ever, um.. well.. you know.."
"Umm.. What do I know?" What is he talking about?
"Have you ever.. had.. Umm.."
"Sex?"
He nodded.
"Nope, not even with any of my girlfriends."
"Have you.. Gotten close?" He couldn't look at me. These questions weren't that bad, I don't know why he was so embarrassed.
"Once. But I had to stop her because I wanted to wait for a person I knew I loved, and it wasn't her."
"Oh.. How close to.. sex.. were you..?" He cringed at the word 'sex'.
"Well she was about to give me a blow job, and I said no." When I said blow job he went pale. I was really open about things like this, so it was cute to see Gerard being so shy about it.
"Oh.."
"Yeah, what about you?" I was fully awake now, yet still embraced in his soft arms.
"I've never really thought about girls much.. I'm more into art and music, so girls never really crossed my mind. And they've never really been into me.. But I did have a girlfriend.. Once. We didn't get anywhere near sex. I was only 14, and she was 15. But I mean, we did kiss and stuff." His face was so red.
"Aw, that's so cute."
"...How is that cute?" he asked me quizzically.
"Because you're so inexperienced, and I just think its cute." I smiled.
"..Isn't being inexperienced not a good thing?"
"I don't think it's bad." I gave him a small hug, and laid my head back to it's resting place on his chest.
"Okay.. So, um.. how many girlfriends have you had?"
"Not too many.."
"Well, how many is not too many?"
"Like, ten." His eyes widened, making him look like a deer in the headlights.
"Wow. Um... How many did you 'do things' with."
"Well, I think I kissed them all. But the first like, five I didn't even make out with."
"What about the other five?" He was biting his lip.
"Nothing too serious. The last girlfriend I had was about eight months ago, and she was the one who I was talking about when you asked if I got close to sex. We were going out for almost a year."
"Oh." He looked a little better. "Why did you stop her, anyway?"
"Like I said, I wanted to wait for someone who I knew I truly loved."
"But weren't you with her for a long time?"
"Well, yeah, but I didn't love her. It was purely.. Lust."

He nodded his head, and laid it back onto the pillow. I placed my head back onto his chest, and closed my eyes. He tightened his hold on me slightly, and began to trace small patterns where ever his hands would be at that moment. When he reached my stomach, I had to let out a small giggle, because that was my weak spot. He kept teasing me, adding and lessening the pressure of his fingers, making me let out a loud squeal.

"Aghh. Geeee! I'm sooo ticklish there!" I said through a fit of laughter.
"I know." He giggled.

I flipped over so I was on top of him, and began attacking him. Ghosting my fingers over his stomach, arms, and sides. With each touch, his laughing got louder and louder. He had a very entertaining giggle. I wanted to bottle it up, so on the days I wasn't too happy, I could just open the bottle, and hear it so I could feel better. Yup, it was just that good.

After a while, we each stopped tickling each other, and that's when I actually took notice of how I was straddling him. My face visibly reddened, and I crawled off of him.

"You okay, Frankie?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah, it's just that I noticed how I was on you and.. yeah.."
"Oh, I didn't really care." He said, eyes flickering.

I just smiled, and laid next to him, resuming the head-on-chest position. I enjoyed hearing his heartbeat, it was so calm, and made me sleepy. He brushed the few strands of hair out of my face before gently pushing my chin up, and bringing his down so our lips could meet for the slightest moment. I looked up at him through lidded eyes, and smiled. It was another one of those moments where no one needed to say a word.


Well?? I know it was just mindless fluff, but everyone needs a little. I really enjoyed writing this chapter because I really like writing fluff sooo yeahh. Review?? Hehehe.
Sign up to rate and review this story