Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Mother-in-law knows best.

by Meg2005 9 reviews

a blessing is about to arrive.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-08 - Updated: 2009-02-09 - 1238 words

0Unrated
So you'll have to excuse the fact that this one skips quite a bit but the trip is a little less important. Sorry its taken me so long to update this, I had a little writers block but we're good now. ENJOY!!! P.S. I wanted to let you know that I have an idea about a fourth installment. I might tell you about it or I might let it be a surprise. We'll just have to wait.


**************************************

‘Morning sunshine.’ Holly smiled as Grace met her in the terminal the next morning, after checking her bags and getting the tickets. Holly handed Grace a cup of Starbucks. Grace wasn’t a morning person especially at 5:00 AM at the airport and dealing with over rated models.

Grace sat down next to Holly and took her coffee out of her hand. She sat across from four models that were particularly on Grace’s bad side. ‘So are you excited? We haven’t been to Paris in a while.’

‘Yeah, I’m excited. I’d be more excited if we weren’t going to Paris with the certain amount of drama we’re taking with us.’

‘We’ll be fine.’ Holly assured her. Grace and Holly waited around for their flight to be called. All ten of their models were there on time and ready to go. Grace handed them all their boarding tickets before their boarding call was made.

‘Damn, even this early you look like a beauty queen.’ Alex said as Grace walked in front of him.

‘We’re going to be coming home with one less model.’ Grace mumbled as she boarded the plane.

As Grace boarded her flight to Paris, the phone rang through out the large Urie house in Summerlin. Grace Urie was already awake sending her husband off to work and getting ready for her day. The phone interrupted her work. ‘Hello.’ The proud grandma said as she flipped an egg in a frying pan.

‘Grace, its Angela.’ Mrs. Urie knew the voice. It was her good friend Angela. Angela and Mrs. Urie had been members of the same church for years. Angela had been diagnosed with a fatal form of Hepatitis. Mrs. Urie had made it a point to visit with her friend at least once a day as well as accompanying her on her hospital visits. Angela had only been given a few more months to live but with the way her health had been in the most recent days; Mrs. Urie had been waiting for the worst possible call.

‘Good morning, honey, how are you feeling?’

‘I’m okay. I think today is going to be a good day.’

‘Wonderful.’

‘Listen Grace, I was wondering if you would come with me to my doctor’s appointment today. There is something I want to talk to you about.’

‘Of course honey, I’ll be over soon alright?’

‘You’re amazing Grace.’

‘It’s nothing Ange. I’ll see you soon.’ Mrs. Urie hung up the phone and finished getting herself ready for the day. As she walked through the house she saw the various pictures of her kids, the newest one added was a picture of Grace and Brendon on their wedding day. She had a feeling in the bit of her stomach that today was going to be a good day for them as well.

‘Good morning Grace.’ Angela said as Grace knocked on the small apartment’s door. Grace kissed Angela’s cheek before she walked into the apartment.

‘Hi, honey.’ She smiled.

‘Boys, come on it’s time to go to the doctor.’ Angela called through out the apartment. Just then two gorgeous little boys ran out of one of the bedrooms and ran towards the door. The first little boy that ran in was smaller than the other he has dark, wavy hair, big brown eyes, and plump little lips. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. The other little boy was the taller of the two. He has short platinum blond hair and crystal clear blue eyes and one of the brightest smiles ever on a three year old. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

‘Mommy, what Ms. Grace doin here?’

‘She’s going to come with us to the doctor this morning.’

‘Mommy, I no wanna go doctor anymower.’

‘I know you don’t baby but mommy has to go.’ This was an every week thing for the boys. They hated going to the doctor but neither of them really understood.

Grace and Angela soon loaded the boys into Grace’s Mercedes and started off towards the doctor’s office. ‘Grace, there was a reason that I asked you to come with me today?’

‘What’s that Angela is everything alright?’

‘I have most of my estate already in order. My brother will be taking care of it all after…well you know.’

‘Alright?’

‘But the only thing I haven’t taken care of is Caleb and Chace. I need someone to take them. I was wondering if you could take my boys…they need to go to a home where someone will give them the love and the life they deserve.’

‘You want me to be their guardian?’

‘No, I want you to be their mother.’

‘Angela that is such an honor...’

‘Will you do it?’

‘Angela, I’m honored that you trust your boys enough to give to me but Boyd and I are not as young as we used to be and I’m not sure if we have the time to raise two three year olds anymore, however, I think I do have an idea.’

‘What’s that?’

‘Do you remember my oldest son that just got married?’

‘The one that married that sweet woman?’

‘Grace, yes. When Grace was 19 she was in a car accident. They thought they had caught all the internal bleeding and injuries from the accident but a few weeks ago they found out she has just a small chance to ever conceive a child.’

‘I see.’

‘Angela, Grace is one of the sweetest, most amazing women I’ve ever met. Her biggest dream in life is to become a mother.’

‘Do you think she could give my boys what they need?’

‘I know she would love your boys as if they were her own. She and Brendon also have the means to do so as well. Brendon is still running around in that band and Grace is a CEO of a fashion design company based out of Las Vegas.’

‘Would they adopt my babies?’

‘Let me talk to her. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled.’ Angela nodded before she turned around to look at her two boys.

Grace’s trip to Paris was long and frustrating. She spent most of the trip arguing with Alexander before firing him and putting him on a plane back to the states but not after black listing him from every single designer pretty much ending his career with one signature.

By the time the week was over not only was she exhausted but homicidal as well. She was very much ready for her few weeks she was going to get to spend with Brendon. If only she had known that that would also be cut short as well on account of two beautiful blessings the young couple was about to receive.
Sign up to rate and review this story