Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Roadies. Roadies. Roadies.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Don't forget to read the little memo I wrote.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-10 - Updated: 2009-02-10 - 1582 words

0Unrated

**************************************

Hi everyone, I want to thank everyone for the reviews. There seems to be a problem with the reviews, every review that I’ve gotten I’ve gotten like four times each. No big deal. I don’t mind.

I wanted to run an idea by…I’m thinking of writing a fourth part to this story that fast-forwards a few years, probably like five or so. I have a few ideas for it but I want to know what you guys think. Honestly. I need opinions on that idea.

Thanks!!!


Grace stepped off the plane in Athens. She was officially on vacation, something she didn’t feel like she needed but everyone else did. She had only been back from her honeymoon for a couple of weeks and now she was on vacation again. There were a million things to get done but no one seemed to think they were important enough so here she was in Athens waiting for one of Panic’s roadies to pick her up at the airport so they could take her to see her honey who was hopefully rehearsing.

‘Grace?’ she turned around and found a short, petite brunette that didn’t look much older than 18. She didn’t even really look 18 but Grace figured that with the tattoos she had to have been. She was really pretty with big green eyes, and curly hair. Grace smiled.

‘Yeah?’

‘I’m Kelly. They sent me to pick you up.’ Grace nodded as she pulled her bag back up her shoulder and started towards the baggage claim.

‘So how is the tour going?’

‘It’s going well as far as I know. They don’t really let me do much.’

‘They as in the boys or the other roadies?’

‘The other roadies. I actually haven’t met any of the bands yet.’

‘What?!’

‘Yeah, I just kind of make the food and stuff.’

‘That’s not acceptable. We will have to change that when we get back to the venue.’

‘Really?’

‘Of course. I remember what it was like during my first tour with the boys. All of the roadies hated me. They wanted nothing to do with me…ever. The only reason I was allowed back stage was because I was dating the lead singer. So when it comes to those roadies I don’t care if they hate me but I’m not going to stand for them treating other people like that.’

‘Yeah, they are kind of jerks.’

‘We’ll fix it.’ Grace grabbed her two suit cases off the belt before they turned around to start towards the car that would take them to the venue.

‘So why didn’t you start the tour with us?’

‘I was working at a photo shoot in Paris for a few days. I’m a CEO for a design studio so I had to work before I could take time off or before I could be forced to take time off.’

‘Why are you being forced to come on tour with him? Don’t you want to?’

‘Of course I do, I love spending time with him but we have been back from our honeymoon for about two weeks. There is a lot of work I could be doing from home. I don’t mind being here with him, really.’

‘Oh. I see.’

‘Besides, it’s been a while since I’ve seen him perform.’

‘The shows have been pretty awesome or so I’ve heard.’ Grace chuckled. Their car soon pulled up to the venue where two other roadies were hanging out waiting. As soon as the car stopped, the trunk was opened and the two roadies picked up her suitcases and started off towards the tour bus. Grace and Kelly got out of the car and started into the venue.

‘Yo Dunn, where the fuck do you think you’re going. You’ve got some food to get ready out here. It’s almost lunch time.’

‘Hey screw you, she’s with me.’ Grace snapped back before taking Kelly’s hand and started into the venue. There were various roadies walking around back stage. All of them stopped and watched Grace and Kelly as they walked through but only one actually stopped them.

‘You two aren’t supposed to be back here. The band is getting ready. Dunn, you and your friend need to get back out side.’ The guy put his arm up in front of Grace’s face on the wall.

‘Get out of my way.’ Grace said relatively politely, ‘I’m with the band.’

‘Right, so is everyone else in here honey. Go back outside.’

‘I don’t really think you understand. I’m with the band, the lead singer to be exact, now get out of my way.’

‘Don’t make me call security.’

‘Go for it.’ Grace smiled. The guy glared at her as he got on his walkie mumbling something about a security guard to come to the west corridor. Grace rolled her eyes as three more roadies came to stand around the two girls. Grace was about to lose it on these guys for treating Kelly like this but really she just wanted to see her Brendon.

‘Hey guys what’s the problem here?’ Zach said as he walked up behind the two guys.

‘Kelly was sneaking this girl in. She claims to be with the band.’ One of the roadies said as she glared at Grace. Zach laughed.

‘Dude, this is Brendon’s wife. She just flew in from Paris.’ Grace gave the guy a smug look before she took Kelly’s hand again and started walking back towards the dressing rooms.

‘That was awesome.’ Kelly chuckled.

‘Hey Grace, wait up.’ She heard Zach shout behind her. Grace stopped and turned around.

‘Hey Zach, I’m glad you’re here I want to talk to you about something.’

‘Alright, what’s up?’

‘This is Kelly. She’s one of panic’s roadies.’

‘Yeah…and?’

‘Those boys are total assholes to her. Can you fix that for me?’

‘Sure thing Gracie face. I’ll get right on that. It’s about time those guys got roughed up a bit. Come on Kelly.’ Grace chuckled. Zach hated guys like that so this was a gift to him. Grace laughed and turned on her heels just as Brendon walked out of a dressing room down the hall.

Grace smiled at him and ran into his arms. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist kissing all over his face. She kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, his neck, and finally meeting his lips as he held her against the wall. ‘I missed you.’ She giggled, resting her forehead and nose against his before he kissed her again.

‘I missed you, too.’

‘GRACIE-FACE!’ Brendon’s welcoming was interrupted by Jon coming out of the dressing room. Grace laughed as Jon picked her tiny frame up in a hug.

‘I haven’t seen you in forever!!!’ she smiled as both of the other boys came out. ‘Hi Spence!’ Grace hugged Spencer is well.

‘What happened with the roadies earlier?’ Ryan asked.

‘Some of the roadies were being mean to the only girl on the tour. That had to stop.’ Grace put her arms around Brendon’s waist and started kissing his neck as the rest of the boys discussed the issue.

Grace sat around the afternoon watching the guys mess around and watching them get ready for the show. The last time she saw Brendon perform he was wearing a circus costume and make up. She, not wanting to admit it, was happy to see him in more natural dress. He looked great and happy. Grace smiled as she watched him put on his wrist bands but leave his wedding ring on. This was the first tour of theirs since they were married. She had been curious to see what he would do with his wedding ring during the shows.

‘How do I look?’ Brendon asked turning around in front of her.

‘You look pretty hot babe.’ Grace chuckled as she looked at his butt in the mirror.

‘You think so?’ Grace laid her head back against the couch and watched him. ‘What’s the matter babe?’

‘Nothing.’

‘What are you thinking about?’ Brendon pushed his hand through her soft hair while he sat down next to her kissing her gently.

‘It’s been so long since I got to see you on tour. I’m just thinking about that first tour I went on, how much fun we had together, how hard I fell in love with you.’

‘That was my favorite tour.’ He chuckled.

‘Panic on in five.’ Zach yelled as the three other guys walked back into the room interrupting Grace and Brendon. Brendon gave Grace one more passionate kiss before he got off the couch.

Grace watched the show from backstage with a smile on her face the entire night. Watching Brendon on stage was very entertaining though she loved watching him. The smile he had on his face was a smile she only saw on occasion.

After the show was over Grace waited for Brendon to shower before they all piled onto the bus. Grace laid in the bunk that night listing to her ipod and Jack Johnson, letting the memories of their first nights together flow back to her as she fell into a peaceful sleep with her perfect husband.
Sign up to rate and review this story