Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Leaving so soon...

by Meg2005 4 reviews

AH!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-13 - 1223 words

0Unrated
Today was a good day. Enjoy the update.
**************************************

‘I love watching you get ready for shows.’ Grace said as she sat on the couch in front of where Brendon was standing with wet hair and a towel wrapped tightly around his waist.

‘Really? Why is that?’

‘Because it just reminds me of my sexy singing husband.’ She winked as she moved her legs on the table between him and her.

‘Oh…well you know I try.’ He said with a cocky shrug.

‘I love touring with you.’ She smiled.

‘Really? Why is that?’

‘Because it reminds me of when we were first together.’

‘Those were some fun times we had on that first tour.’

‘Yeah they were.’

‘Ryan’s psycho girlfriend, you broke her nose, remember that?’

‘Oh I definitely remember that and I hated holly.’

‘I know you did! No one ever thought you two would have ended up as business partners.’

‘Me either. If someone had told me that then I probably would have broken their noses too.’

‘Which would have been even hotter.’ Brendon said pulling on his jeans.

‘I hate that you have no hips what so ever. You’re just like a stick.’

‘Yeah but you have plenty of hip for both of us.’ Brendon said. Grace glared at him.

‘I’m going to act like you didn’t just call me fat.’ Grace said.

‘Baby? Where in the hell would you get fat out of that?’

‘You said I had big hips.’

‘No I said you had enough hip for both of us that in no way shape or form says you’re fat or that you have big hips.’

‘Whatever.’

‘You know that I don’t think that you’re fat.’

‘You better not or you’re never getting sex again.’

‘You wouldn’t.’

‘Don’t tempt me Urie.’ She glared.

‘Whatever, all I have to do is turn around so you can see my butt and you’ll jump me.’

‘Your ghetto booty.’

‘Oh yeah, don’t diss it, my momma gave me that booty.’

‘Right.’ Grace said as Brendon’s phone rang.

‘Will you get that?’ he asked. Grace picked up his iphone.

‘It’s your mom.’ She said. ‘Hello.’

‘Grace, just the person I was hoping to get a hold of. Listen, where are you guys?’

‘We’re in Frankfurt, Germany.’

‘Is there anyway you can get back here soon?’

‘What’s the matter?’

‘It’s a long story…I’ll explain it later.’

‘Is something wrong?’

‘Grace, I think I found you and Brendon children.’

‘Children? As in more than one?’

‘Twin boys, they are three years old: Chace and Caleb. Their mother is a woman that has gone to church with us for years. She’s a single mother, their father left when they were babies. She’s in the hospital sweetie; she’s going to die with in the next week.’

‘Oh my gosh.’ Grace said as she sat down on the couch while Brendon gave hear a weird look.

‘I need you to come home.’

‘Alright, I’ll see what I can do and give you a call back soon.’ Grace said before she hung up and looked at Brendon.

‘What’s going on?’

‘I need to get on plane home.’

‘Why?’

‘You remember talking to your mom a few weeks ago about us adopting a child? Well she knows a woman from church; she has twin three year old boys. She’s dying Beary.’

‘I know her.’ Brendon said. ‘So you’re going to go home?’

‘I guess so.’ She said. Brendon walked over and sat down with a sad look on his face. ‘I’ll miss you.’

‘I’ll miss you more.’ He said. Grace looked over at him and smiled before pushing him back and straddling his hops.

‘Do you think we can fit in one more quickie before I leave?’ she begged.

‘Oh baby, the show can wait.’ He said before pulling her into a sexy kiss.

‘Hey Grace, it’s me.’ Grace said as she stood in the airport next to Brendon the next morning.

‘Hi honey, what’s up?’

‘My flight leaves in twenty minutes. I’ll be home in twelve hours.’

‘Fantastic.

‘My flight arrives at 12:10.’

‘Alright, I’ll see you then.’

‘Alright, bye.’ Grace said before she turned her phone off and turned back to Brendon.

‘Keep me posted.’

‘I will.’

‘Be safe.’

‘I will.’

I love you.’ He said sadly. Grace put her arms around his neck and kissed him gently.

‘I love you too.’ She said resting her forehead against his.

‘I’ll see you soon, in a week tops.’

‘Alright, let me know when you’re flight gets in on Saturday okay?’

‘I will.’ Brendon said. Grace wrapped her arms around him a hug. She buried her face into his chest taking in his scent, memorizing the way his arms felt around her, loving him unconditionally as her final boarding call was made.

‘Alright, I gotta go.’

‘I love you. Call me when you get in.’

‘I love you too, I will.’ Grace gave Brendon one more kiss before he kissed her hand. She kissed his lips one more time before walking over to the lady to hand her boarding pass.

‘I love you.’ He called out. She blew him a kiss before walking into the terminal.

‘Ryan.’ Holly smiled as she talked to her husband on the phone.

‘Hi baby.’ Ryan said cheerfully.

‘Ryan, I’m pregnant.’ She smiled.

What?’

‘I’m pregnant, we’re having another baby.’

‘No way.’

‘Yeah.’

‘Baby, oh my gosh, baby that’s amazing.’ Ryan smiled.

‘I wish you were home.’

‘I do too babe, since Grace has been here, I’ve missed you so much.’

‘I wish you could have taken the test with me.’

‘When I get home you can take another and act surprised.’ Holly laughed.

‘Babe, what are we going to tell Addy? She’s not going to understand.’

‘We’ll think of something.’

‘What about Grace? I feel horrible.’

‘Maybe we shouldn’t tell Gracie just yet. I think we should wait a while.’

‘Maybe you should tell her.’

‘Yeah, I will.’

‘Alright babe, I gotta go take Addy out of the bath. I’ll call you later.’

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too Ryan, bye honey.’

‘Bye.’ Ryan hung up the phone and did a little happy dance and Brendon walked in.

‘What are you so excited about?’ he asked slumping onto the couch. Ryan figured it was better not to tell Brendon about the pregnancy at least until he figured out how he was going to tell Grace.

‘I just talked to Holly.’

‘Oh.’ Brendon pouted.

‘What’s wrong with you?’

‘My mom stole Grace away from me.’

‘Aww poor wittle Beary.’ Ryan mocked.

‘Shut up man.’ Brendon said.

‘I’m sorry man, I know you miss her.’ Ryan said turning back into the sweet sensitive guy he normally was.

Brendon nodded before leaning back and shutting his eyes, ‘When do we leave?’

‘In about an hour.’ Ryan said.

‘I’m going to go take a nap…by myself…with out my honey.’ He pouted as he got up and walked towards his bunk. Brendon sighed as he crawled in burring his face into the pillow Grace had slept on. He missed her already…
Sign up to rate and review this story