Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Show Me What I'm Looking For

Chapter 4

by frankismyhomefry 1 review

Both Brendon and Ryan looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just blushed looked away from them.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-12 - 1165 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Once we finished eating we headed to my place. By the time we finished packing my things it was already 11:30. Our flight was at 5am so we decided to head to bed and try to get some sleep. The only issue with that was Ryan was the only one who was able to actually fall asleep. My mind was running a mile a minute and it was making it impossible to fall asleep.
“Bug are you still awake?” Brendon softly asked. For some reason he has taken to calling me Katiebug... or just Bug constantly. Him and Ryan were on the air mattress on the floor of my room
“Yeah I'm up. Come up here and we’ll talk” I said as I pulled the blanket back and scooted over so he could climb in my bed. We laid so that we were facing each other.
“I'm sorry the guys all give you hell about me. And that they think we are dating no matter what we tell them” he said
“No need to be sorry Bear. It doesn’t bother me. I know they mean well anyways. Plus at times it really does seem like we are dating but that’s just cause we are affectionate people by nature especially with each other” I said
“You’re beautiful you know that. Like seriously you’re breathtaking. It should be a sin to be that beautiful” he said while looking me dead in the eyes.
“Yeah well I think you are handsome and gorgeous beyond belief. Not to mention you have a better ass than I do. And you’re sweet, and caring, and cuddly, and you have an amazing voice.” I said as I brushed his hair out of his eyes.
“I think I'm in love with you. Like I’ve seriously never felt this way about anyone before. You give me tingles whenever we touch or are this close” he whispered. I felt the tears well up in my eyes.
“I think I'm in love with you too” I whispered back
“Will…do…will you be my girlfriend? Like for real.” Brendon asked ask as he wiped my tears away. I bit my lip before leaning in to kiss him. It was a sweet, gentle, innocent kiss, yet I still saw fireworks the moment our lips touched.
“God you don’t know how long I’ve wanted o do that” I said
“So is that a yes?” He asked
“More like a hell fucking yes” I said before Brendon kissed me. This kiss was more intense than the first. At first it was just a gentle movement of lips upon each other. That was until he licked my lip silently asking permission which I allowed. Then we explored the new territory of each others mouths till we ran out of breath
“Wow” I said once we separated
“Oh hot damn that was amazing” Brendon said which made me giggle. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his bare chest. His scent and the thumping of his heart started to lull me into a slumber.
“Sleep my love” Bren whispered to me as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

“Come on lovebirds wake your asses up” I faintly heard Ryan say before a rush of cold air hit me
“Mmm sleep” Brendon mumbled as he pulled me closer to him
“No sleep. We have to be at the airport in 30 minutes or we will miss our flight” Ryan said. That made me jump up out of bed…. Or attempted to. It was more like I rolled over Brendon and right off the bed to the floor.
“Ouch” I said
“Excited much?” Brendon mumbled
“YES! Now come on you can sleep on the plane” I said. Brendon and Ryan just laughed at me.
“Bastards” I mumbled. I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs. I pulled my toothbrush out of my bag and went to brush my teeth in the kitchen sink. After I finished I went and looked out the front window. The sun was just starting to come up.
“I'm sorry baby.” Brendon said was he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.
“Baby? That’s a new one.” Ryan said
“Yeah well we are kind of dating now... like for real dating” I said
“Since when?” Ryan asked
“Last night” Brendon said. We both had huge smile on our faces.
“It’s about damn time. It only took you all 4 months” Ryan said
“Were we really that oblivious?” Brendon asked
“Just a little bit. I mean you only flirted 24/7. Even Grams noticed it and she is in her 70’s” Ryan said
“You kids ready to go?” my mom asked
“Yeah we are” I said. We headed to the car and were off to the airport.
The flight was pretty uneventful. All three of us fell asleep against each other. I woke up just as we landed.
“Boys, wake up. We’re here” I said as I shook them awake. We got off the plane and went to retrieve out luggage before searching for Monica. It was hard to see her when I was short and she was short as well. I looked all over for her. That was until I heard her scream and saw her running at me.
“KATIE!” she yelled as she tackled me to the ground
“Moni!” I said as I hugged her.
“I missed you” she said as she got off me and helped me up.
“I missed you too.”
“Hi boys!” Monica said to Brendon and Ryan.
“Moni this is Ryan and this is Brendon, my boyfriend” I said as I laced my hand in his.
“It’s nice to FINALLY meet you boys. Katie doesn’t ever shut up about you.” Monica said as she gave Brendon a look. We started heading towards Monica’s car.
“I am so getting the talk aren't I?” Brendon whispered to me.
“Most likely. Don’t worry. She doesn’t bite…hard” I said to him. Once we were in the car we headed towards the hotel. We were half way there when Monica’s mom called and insisted we stay in their guest house instead, so we headed there.
“So what do you all want to do today?” I asked
“I have rehearsal at 6 but if you all want to, you can come along” Monica said
“Well it’s what, 11 now. We could go shopping, then dinner, then rehearsal if that’s ok with you boys” I suggested
“That’s fine with me. I still need to get Christmas presents anyways” Brendon said
“Same here” Ryan said.
“Shopping, Dinner, and rehearsal it is then. Katie bring some of my dance clothes for yourself. You’re helping me teach the sexy routine today since you know it by heart and do it the best” Monica said. Both Brendon and Ryan looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just blushed looked away from them.
Sign up to rate and review this story