Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Show Me What I'm Looking For

Chapter 5

by frankismyhomefry 0 reviews

**Brendon's POV**

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-13 - Updated: 2009-02-13 - 1121 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5

*Brendon’s POV*

Things were going truly amazing here in Cincinnati. We were headed to the mall. I needed to find Katie a Christmas present. I know that we’ve only been dating for like a day if that, but I seriously fell in love with her the first time I laid eyes on her. I was just to chicken to do anything about it.
“Monica, do you think you can help me find Katie a present?” I asked her quietly
“Sure. Do you have an idea of what you want to get her?” Monica asked me
“ I want to get her something that has meaning, like a bracelet or necklace or something” I said
“ Kates, Ryan we will be right back” Monica said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me clear across the mall. She took me into a store called Things Remembered. I immediately saw a bracelet for Katie. It was a silver chain linked bracelet with a silver heart charm.
“That’s it” I said. A sales lady came over and helped us order it along with what I wanted it to be engraved with.
“She is going to love it” Monica said
“ I really hope so” I said with a smile
“You really love her don’t you”
“Yeah I really do. Its not your typical high school love either. I truly love her with all my heart and soul.” I said. Monica just smiled at me. Once we got back to Katie and Ryan I hear Monica tell Katie that she picked a winner before Katie wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.
“What do you boys want for dinner?” Monica asked
“Something you can only get in Cincinnati” Ryan said
“ well there is Larosa’s which is pizza type stuff or Skyline which is Chili.” Monica said
“ well which is closer to the rehearsal place?” I asked
“ Larosa’s is right next door to it” Katie said
“ Larosa’s it is then” Both Ryan and I said.
After dinner, which was amazing in itself, we headed to the girls rehearsal. Once we were inside, the girls instructed us to sit and behave while they went to change.
“So what did you get her?” Ryan asked
“It’s a silver bracelet that has a heart charms . the heart is gonna have our names engraved on it.” I told him. we sat talking about random stuff till the girls came back. They were wearing really short spandex shorts and cut off tight tank tops. Katie looked more than amazing. Something seemed to be bugging her though. It was like she was nervous about something.
“What's wrong love?” I asked
“ nothing just nervous. I haven’t really danced since I’ve moved plus you and Ry have never seen me dance…especially this dance.” She said
“you’ll be great. I'm biased cause I love you so much” I said. I kissed her lips before she went to join Monica on the dance floor. Once they started dancing, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. You could tell that dancing was her passion and that she was in her element. Throughout the whole rehearsal I was in a trance just watching her. I was sure I even drooled at one point because she looked so hot.
“Bren, Brendon, Hello anyone home?” Ryan said before he punched me in the arm
“Ouch… what the hell was that for?” I asked
“We are leaving babe. You spaced out on us” Katie said as she reached for my hand to help me up off the floor.
For the next couple days the girls showed us all around the city and showed us things that were unique to Cincinnati or just Ohio. It was Christmas before we knew it. We had decided earlier that day that we would wait till after dinner to exchange presents. Monica’s parents made an amazing meal. Once we finished eating we headed to the living room to sit. I had Katie wait to open my gift to her last. She was sitting on my lap as she opened it.
“ Oh my god: she whispered once she saw it.
“Bren its beautiful” she said as she wiped a tear from her eye.
“Read the inscription” I said
“Brenny Bear and Katiebug. Love Everlasting…..Bren” she said before she kissed me
“ Merry Christmas baby. I love you” I said
“I love you too.” She said before she kissed me again.
“ can you put it on for me?” she asked
“sure. Which hand?”
“the right.” She said. I took the bracelet and linked it around her right wrist before kissing it.
A little bit later that night we were heading to something the girls called Festival of Lights… whatever that was supposed to be. We were all bundled up and it was still freezing out. There was snow all over the place.
“Is it normal to walk around the zoo in the snow?” Ryan asked once we arrived at the “Festival of Lights” which was held at the Cincinnati Zoo. It was like he was reading my mind with the question.
“No. but this is a big thing in Cincy… you’ll see why.” Katie said as we piled out of the car. I laced our gloved hands together and smiled at her. Once we walked into the zoo I could tell why it was a big thing. The entire zoo was decorated in tons of Christmas lights. In combination with the snow, it was just amazingly beautiful.
“you cold?” I asked Katie as she shivered against me
“a little bit” she said.
“ you are beautiful” I said as we stopped by a lake that had a fountain in the middle of it.
“nah you’re the beautiful one” she said. We kissed once again. I swear I don’t have much experience with the opposite sex, but I love kissing Katie. I get the tingles all over my body. I could kiss her all day if breathing wasn’t a necessity. I pulled her closer to me before I saw a bunch of flashes going off.
“you two are so cute it makes me sick.” Monica said as she took another picture in which Katie and I were flipping her off while we kissed
“ MMM I love you” Katie said with a smile that could light up the sky.
“Come on lovebirds we are going to get some hot chocolate before bones here freezes” Monica said while pointing to Ryan
“ I'm not all bones” Ryan grumbled as him and Monica started walking. Katie and I just laughed and followed behind them.
Sign up to rate and review this story