Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sit Back And Watch It All Crash And Burn

All Alone

by PanicAtTheDiscoluvr 1 review

poor Bden iz all alone ^_^

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-12 - 343 words

0Unrated
a/nThis iz all for Chicago-Kid my loyal reviwer even tho my stories suck. Sorry it couldnt be better

NOW IN BDEN'S POV

"So You sure your gonna be ok by yourself Bren?" "Of course, I can cope." "I hope so. Well, this is it huh?" "Yea, see ya Spence."

"Call if you need anything ok? Bye Brendon Please take care of yourself." "Ok, have fun at college!" "Will do."

And with that Spencer left Brendon at the door. "Well guess I go take a shower and find a job." Brendon said aloud to himself.

I got in the shower, and the warm water hit me, making me feel like all my worries were gone. Little did I know they were just starting.

I got out and dressed. Todays wardrobe was dark skinnies, a band tee, and a red hoodie. Off to Starbucks. When I got in I overheard a few people talking about the lead singer of thier band.


"I cannot believe he just quit like that!" "I know what a Jerk!" So, I walked over and asked them if something was wrong. They looked speechless, but one quickly spoke up.

"Hey, yea our lead singer of the band just quit! We were just getting somewhere and he just said he was tired of wasting his time."

"Maybe I can help?" "Really!? You would do that?" "Yea, lead singer?" "Yea, and by the way my name is Crystal!" "Well hello Crystal and you 5 are...?"

"Jersey" "Mike" "Elliott" "Alex" "Cassadee." "Awesome and your band name is...?" "Hey Monday!"(I know there iz only 5 people and stuff but Crystal deserves to be in it! =P) "Kewl, well when is band practice?"

I hope these aren't just teenie fans. We can actually go somewhere with this.

a/nyea idk how i am gng to do this but, Casadee iz a singer bcuz we can do a boy and gurl singer, the three dudes will play there things and Crystal is gng @ b like a piano player like Alex Marshall in The Cab! =) thanks

Sign up to rate and review this story