Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

No Turning Back

by XxLiveyourlifExX 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-02-14 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 888 words

0Unrated
A/N:hope you like this one too!!!

No Turning Back

We got back to the house and unloaded all the stuff. Krissy was at the house when I got there.

“I quit my job,” she sing-songed, taking some of the bags.

I laughed. “Me too,” I said.

“You realize that tomorrow you and I have to go shopping for our own stuff!” Krissy said, excited. Krissy was a big shopper.

“Alright.”

Surprisingly, Evan had dinner ready when we got inside. Mac and cheese and hot dogs. “Yum,” I said giving him a hug, “Smells good.”

“Did you guys have a good time?” he asked.

“Yes.” Alison said, still a little shy, looking warily at Krissy and clinging to my hand.

“Alison, would you like to meet my best friend Krissy?” I asked, “She’s very nice, and she’s going to be coming on our trip with us.”

“Hello, Alison,” Krissy said kneeling down to introduce herself.

“Hi,” she said in a small voice looking at the ground.

“Dinner’s almost ready!” Evan called.

“Why don’t you go wash your hands?” I told Alison.

She ran down the hall to as she was asked.

I went to find Patrick who had disappeared with Collin after we unloaded. He was in my room watching Collin sleeping, his back to the door.

“Hey,” I said softly so I wouldn’t startle him, “Dinner’s almost ready.” He turned to look at me his eyes brimming. “Oh Patrick.” I said hugging him and closing the door so Alison wouldn’t see when she walked back down the hall. “Shhh, it’ll be alright.”

“I’m so scared Lauren.” He whispered.

“I know, but its gonna be fine. You have Pete and Andy and Joe. And Evan and Krissy. And me. We’re all gonna help out.”

“I don’t know anything about kids…” he said glumly.

“Well I think you’re doing a pretty awesome job so far.” I said releasing him, “Alison adores you and you got Collin to go to sleep.”

“I guess,” he said wiping his face.

The door creaked open. “Lauren…Evan says it’s time for dinner, and he wants to know where Uncle Patrick is.” Alison’s little voice came from the hall.

“Okay,” I said, about to go for the door, but Patrick beat me to it.

He swooped Alison into a giant hug. She gave a squeal of delight. “Uncle Patrick, I found you!”

“Yes you did!” He laughed, “That’s my smart girl.”

I had to smile. I walked past them saying to him, “See I told you you’d be good at this.”

After dinner and some television Alison went to bed exhausted. The rest of us gathered in the living room.

“So,” I said during a commercial, “Krissy and I need to know some logistics. Whens, wheres, and hows.”

“Okay,” Evan said, going into tour manager mode. “The day after tomorrow we fly back to Toronto, our flight leaves at ten, so we’ll need to leave here at about 7:30. Once we get there at about 4 we’ll get on the bus and go to the venue because they have a make up show with gates at 7. Afterwards we head to Portsmouth, Maine…”

“Thanks bro, that’s all we really need for now. Except can we have a show schedule? So Krissy and I decide who gets what night off?”

“Sure,” he said leaving the room, presumably to print a schedule.

Patrick spoke. “How much do you guys want to be paid?”

“Ummm…” I looked at Krissy who shrugged.

“I don’t even know…”

“Well,” Pete said, “Why don’t we just let you use the band credit card when you need or want something? Where you live is free, where you eat is free, and the rest of the stuff will be on us. Within reason, of course.”

“That sounds like a plan.” I said.

“Well I’ll talk to somebody about getting an extra card.”

“If it makes them feel better they can set a limit on it or something and review the purchases. If they’re not into it and want to give us a salary then that’s cool, too. We’ll just have to figure that out.” Krissy recommended. She was always better with business-y things.

“Alright.”

“So is everything taken care of?” I asked, eager to get back to The Office, which was paused on the DVR.

“I think so.”

“Pete,” Joe said, “We should go to bed, we hafta go do that radio thing in the morning.”

“Oh ya, Ev said we could borrow the car right?”

“He said he’d come with us if we didn’t want to get lost.”

Pete laughed, “Probably a good idea. Evan came back in the room, “Dude, you driving tomorrow?”

“Sure if you want.” When they nodded, he continued, “Well then I’m going to bed, the schedule is on your bulletin board.”

Krissy got up to follow him. Andy said “Pete you can have my bed, I’ll crash on the couch.”

He nodded and left the room. Andy was sprawled on the floor and Patrick and I were on the couch. We finished the episode and started to watch whatever movie TBS was playing that night.

***

I really really like reviews =)
Sign up to rate and review this story